[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shitty people you like pic related his constant bitching

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: dsp2.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dsp2.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
ITT: Shitty people you like

pic related his constant bitching and tone of voice is an endless source of entertainment to me
>>
File: DAE.jpg (138KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
DAE.jpg
138KB, 900x900px
>desolatormagic
Pretty much the DSP of the magic community. It's so much fun to watch him burn lol
>>
DSP drama is great.

I doubt he'll ever get another gf ever again. It'd be sad if he was able to...

also
>tfw don't know german so can't really understand drachenlord drama other than what your friend tells you about
>>
>>37439933
DSP and LowTierGod for me, I wonder how such a Chad could be brought down so hard by betas lmao.
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
24KB, 480x360px
Obligatory Chris Chan
>>
>>37439933
Christine Weston Chandler.
>>
>>37440647
Oh yeah, cwc is obviously another one

also for those who don't know, drachenlord is one of the most retarded people there is, but his shit hasn't really escaped from german internet sadly, he so retarded i'm sure there would be enough interest to translate some of his drama because it's just so ridiculous.
>>
>>37439933
>no gf
>no friends
>never leaves the house
is phill a robot?
>>
Speaking of germans, melonpan
>>
>>37441124
Melonpan is very successful in his personal life/career and is not a shitty person.
>>
File: 1450439538952.png (21KB, 616x930px) Image search: [Google]
1450439538952.png
21KB, 616x930px
>>37441083
He had a shot at keeping all of it
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3teDS-9EEkM

I burst in to laughter at the salt overload starting at 3:35
>>
The problem with phil is that he has a fucked up back and gout and no gf and a legion of detractors who live to enturbulate him
>>
File: tumblr_na7tyxh6iB1spogfco1_500.png (132KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na7tyxh6iB1spogfco1_500.png
132KB, 500x349px
Reviewbrah is not mentally well and it's affecting his overall health also but youtube success has enabled his self harming habits he uses to define his identity. I really would not be surprised to see him die in the next 5 years only from lifestyle issues.

I'd really like to be able to hear a VORW (they're great background noise) but they're just sad now.
>>
File: vargclaus.jpg (12KB, 320x350px) Image search: [Google]
vargclaus.jpg
12KB, 320x350px
Varg is pretty shitty sometimes, but his videos are some of the comfiest on YouTube.

>>37443274
Watching Reviewbrah has made me unhealthier since I always want to try some of the fast-food he eats.
>>
>>37443274
>Reviewbrah is not mentally
>die in the next 5 years only from lifestyle issues

what's the story? I don't follow this guy or care to.
I don't think just eating fast food is gonna kill you anytime soon
>>
>>37440647
Wait, she finally left him? Didn't they just get engaged like a month ago?
>>
>>37443274
>He doesn't know John is just playing a character
ROTW was just a Kaufman esq character he was playing, the mental deterioration story arch is going to be some crypto noir plot similar to 12 oz mouse. It's protracted like a soap opera to keep his long time fans interested.
>>
File: IMG_9414.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9414.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
Nick Bate, schizophrenic pedophile scat fetishist from Pennsylvania who brag nonchalantly on his Twitter account about masturbating with his own shit and smearing it on the walls and also stalking his oneitis Anna (who he referred to as his "Wife") who was a lesbian and wanted nothing to do with his creepy ass but he kept posting about her anyway and writing fanfics about her pooping in the woods, and he would also brag about wanting to diddle a kid (spoiler alert: he did and it was his five year old sister), and for his crime he is currently serving 16-40 years in state prison
>>
>>37443274
The comments on this guys videos are the biggest pity party I've ever seen besides the hugbox that is reddit. Dude really needs to cut back on the Monsters or he's heading straight for a sitmulant induced psychosis if he hasn't allready gone over that edge. He looks like he always about to explode
>>
File: daniel-johnston-e1432124807593.jpg (104KB, 900x619px) Image search: [Google]
daniel-johnston-e1432124807593.jpg
104KB, 900x619px
Daniel Johnston
The musical Chris-Chan who writes songs about being a NEET
>>
>>37444741
Is stimulant induced psychosis real? I've been drinking 3 monsters a day for quite a while and I really don't want to go insane.
>>
I like Courtney Love and Hole is a genuinely good band
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.