[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make myself more desirable?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (102KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 640x1136px
I never get attention from women my own age. If I go out, it's not uncommon for younger girls to point at me and laugh with friends. I know im ugly, but is there a way I can look even a tiny bit better? Im KHV, and pic related is me.

I already am lifting. I cut out soda and now drink juice like sunny d and diet soda. As far as my diet goes, I eat a lot of crock pot chicken and potatoes, pizza, raisins for fruit, and healthy snacks like Pbjs, whole grain bagels, baked chips, plain vanilla yogurt, a bunch of cashews and peanuts, cheese sticks, and stuff of that sort. I also ride a stationary bike for 15 minutes three times a week for cardio and I do it as fast as I can pedal.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 640x1136px
Also, I download snapchat and created a normiebook as well. Pic related is another picture of me.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 640x966px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 640x966px
If it helps, my interests/hobbies are anime, video games, cooking, gardening, watching movies, and tap dancing.
>>
Well, sounds like you're on the right track.
I think it would help out if you shaved your beard and styled your hair differently/got a haircut. Your current look comes off a bit sloppy.

Also, I can't see your choice of clothing, but if you dress nice it definitely can boost your appearance. I'm really serious here, head on over to /fa/ or research on your own what styles would suit you.

If you don't dress sloppy, I guarantee people won't make mean comments when you go out anymore. I'm speaking from experience.
>>
If it's you I saw you on gavin's show
>>
>>37439538
Who? What show are you talking about?
>>
>>37439514
Yeah, I've been considering a haircut. I just don't know what exactly to ask for. I usually cut it myself with scissors and a cheap pair of clippers, as I often shave it completely. As for the clothes thing, I wear jeans and hoodies often. Just cheap stuff, really. But I will look into decent affordable stuff. Thanks, anon.
>>
You're fucked buddy, sorry. You're just ugly.

I'd focus on something else. I'm not trying to be a dick, but you're really ugly, and that's okay; you'll just never have female attention. I assume this is a bait thread, but in the unlikely event it isn't, just focus your energies and attentions elsewhere.

Also, Sunny D and diet soda are garbage for your body, and you'd be better off just drinking soda again. Replace that shit with W A T E R. Eat more vegetables, especially the leafy green ones.

>>37439514
Ignore this retard. Dressing better won't make you look THAT MUCH better, just vain and slightly delusional. Don't dress like a complete fucking retarded slob, but don't go overboard with this. You can't grow a real beard, so definitely shave that pubic trash off of your toad-chops.
I'm quite a bit better looking than you (you're about a 2, I'm about a 5.) and I've already given up on ever attracting female attention. It's just a big waste of energy for people like us.
>>
>>37439896
Yeah..I guess anon. It isn't bait, im just not sure what to do, or who to ask so why not just ask here. I'll cut the sunny d and sodas, but I thought they were okay for you. I'll buy lettuce next time Im at the store. I make a chicken, potato, carrot, and onion dish in the crock pot weekly. Are croutons and cheese okay for a salad? What kind of dressing?
>>
>>37439453
> If it helps, my interests/hobbies are anime, video games, cooking, gardening, watching movies, and tap dancing.

The rest are good, but I'd be wary about continuing the anime/video games. There's definitely guys who are into this stuff but are still handsome/charming enough to meet women but the hours per day I'm assuming you put into anime/vidya can go somewhere else.
>>
>>37439989
>Are croutons and cheese okay for a salad? What kind of dressing?

Yeah. Doesn't matter, just don't use a lot of dressing or toppings.

Lettuce is nutritionally void. Get stuff like spinach or kale.

Good luck anon, I can appreciate your desire to improve yourself, but please be realistic about the probable outcome. I'd say finding some sort of esoteric hobby or skill would make you more interesting to women than anything you can do with your physical appearance.
>>
>>37439345
I think if you shaved you'd look a bit cleaner.

Your hairstyle here >>37439453 isn't too bad either, but I'd change it. Overall if you get rid of that neckbeard and put sometime into yourself in the morning you won't be too ugly.
>>
>>37440036
I spend about 6-8 hours a day playing/watching stuff, honestly. I'll try to cut down. I know it's bad, but it's addicting.
>>
>>37439345
You picked the wrong subbreddit for this one
>>
>>37439345
Bro, why are you always shitposting on here? This bait is weaker than usual.
>>
>>37439345
As a woman your pic with the hat and the other nightmare collage are enough to make me run far away
>>
>>37439345
hi anon, i think you would be really handsome if you got contacts, got a flattering haircut and shaved. some sharp clothes wouldn't hurt either. remember, hygiene, at least looking/smelling the part is the best thing you could do for your appearance. hope that helps!
>>
>>37440628
What are you talking about? I only post pictures of myself here every few months? If you've seen a picture of me since February, it wasn't me.
>>
>>37439345
I would help you out with your virginity problem if I could be on top. How old are you, anon?
>>
>>37440857
I'm 33... Why?
>>
>>37439345
Shave, get rid of those glasses and get lenses, get a trendy haircut(but nothing too fancy), stay on the sun for at least 1 hour per day(or at least get some beta-carotene by eating carrots or buy beta-carotene pills).
>>
Get a nice haircut and some sexy glasses, that adjust right to your type of face. Shave your beard and dress nice i guess.
>>
>>37439574
I guess you are just role-playing like a faggot! pics are of youtube sensation ricky berwick.
>>
>>37439345
You honestly look like what I imagine every white knight on reddit looks like.

My advice is to stop being nice and take the initiative. Also aim low. I can tell already that no matter how fit you get you will end up with nothing.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.