[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self Hate Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

File: 1496312307014.jpg (37KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
1496312307014.jpg
37KB, 650x487px
>Look in the mirror
>I still look like "that"
>>
File: csd;5l57j5.jpg (28KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
csd;5l57j5.jpg
28KB, 657x527px
>look in the mirror
>still like a prepubescent boy
>>
>tfw friendzoned people because hating yourself so much that you can't beat the thought of anyone ever touching your disgusting body or kissing your repulsive mouth
>>
>>37437939
I still have the chin and jaw and cheeks from when I was a 12 year old while the rest of my face grew massive and is like that of a 40 year old's.
>>
File: 1489697874977.jpg (61KB, 584x517px) Image search: [Google]
1489697874977.jpg
61KB, 584x517px
>day is going well
>accidentally see my reflection
>>
File: futuramafry.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
futuramafry.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>tfw anyone who wants to touch you is most likely a degenerate
>>
>6'3
>140 lbs
>just want to be a cute femboy instead of a skelly
>>
>>37437918
>look in mirror
>look noticeably older than I remember
>wrinkles around mouth, skin not as smooth

I'm only 24 god damn it
>>
>>37438292
>5'2"
>145lbs
>just want to be a skelly instead of a short fatgril
>>
>>37438334
I have forehead wrinkles at 18, feels JUST man.
>>
>look straight in the mirror
>"hey I'm not so bad looking"
>look at myself from an angle
>instant sense of self hate and suicide come over me
>>
>>37438369
lose weight then you fucking retard
>>
File: 1466164447165.jpg (42KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466164447165.jpg
42KB, 766x960px
>>37438292
I wish I could just be tall, and that's it. I'd be more than happy to put up with my hideous face and autism if I just got to be 6'5" and feel good about myself, instead I have to be a manlet.
>>
>>37438386
Trying to you fucking nigger :^(
>>
>>37438377
I'm the other way around, if I look straight on I look terrible, but if I tilt my head up and look from the side it gives the impression that I actually have a jawline, and that my nose isn't so fucked up.
>>
>>37438404
Clearly you're not trying very hard
>>
>tfw face is getting fat
>tfw bingo wings
>tfw hair falling out
>>
>>37438418
Started a month ago, lost 10 pounds. Still working on it. Probably could try harder
>>
File: 1496128222419.jpg (258KB, 1145x766px) Image search: [Google]
1496128222419.jpg
258KB, 1145x766px
>>37437972
Sometimes I think of getting a blowjob from or kissing a moderately attractive woman and I feel like a dirty pervert who's forcing her to do disgusting things on a smelly, hideous, little man. I can just imagine what my sex face looks like and I feel like retching.
>>
File: r2d0.jpg (79KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
r2d0.jpg
79KB, 768x432px
>>37438377
>looked in mirror
>didn't think I was that bad, obviously I wasn't good looking
>it was years before I even saw a profile shot of me
>flat fat with a massively receded chin
wtf
>>
>>37437918
4 or 5 small moles in random locations on my face

Nobody else notices or cares but they bug me so much

no other skin problems ever

REEEEEEEE GIVE ME MY PERFECT SKIN
>>
File: depression_drinking.jpg (15KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
depression_drinking.jpg
15KB, 600x400px
>>37438448
Damn, anon, are you me.
>>
A couple weeks ago, notice that I have one eye that is slightly lower and a little droopy

This is all I see in the mirror now
>>
>>37437918
Have a small, genetic pouch of skin flab under my chin
Makes me look like I have a double chin when I'm actually 5' 11" 170 lbs skele.

FUCK YOU MOM YOUR GENES GAVE ME ACNE AS WELL YOU ROASTIE
>>
>>37438555

5'11 at 170 isn't a skeleton. You could probably lose that neck fat.
>>
>>37438585
How? Any tips?

Pretty sure it's genetic because my mom has it and me and both my sisters have from birth
>>
File: 9KNXLtP.jpg (53KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
9KNXLtP.jpg
53KB, 720x720px
>be me
>ugly as fuck (3/10 on a good day)
>Chads at my school always invite me to join their group for projects
>know they're just making fun of me
>think about suicide everyday
>too much of a pussy to do it
>girls laugh at my face in the gym and on the streets
why even live robots
>>
File: wojak2.jpg (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
wojak2.jpg
7KB, 205x246px
>tfw face is getting fatter
>tfw cant grow any facial hair beyond some heavy peach fuzz
>tfw big crooked nose
>tfw asymmetrical face
>tfw look like two different people depending on which side of my face you look at
>tfw 5'7
>tfw skinnyfat
>tfw uneven skin tones
>tfw big buck teeth
>tfw young face apparently (people think im 4 years younger than i really am)
>tfw stupid voice
>tfw you cant see my ears if you look at my face straight-on
>tfw small hands
>tfw head is more forward than rest of body
>tfw fat neck
i used to think i was decent or average but now i know, i KNOW how fucking ugly i am
>>
>>37438377
this so much, jesus christ
>>
>>37438728
>Same as you but slightly taller and big hands, doctor fixed my posture and voice is at least deeper than it used to be.
>>
>>37437918
>Look in the mirror
>I still look like "that"

For the truly ugly, the abominations that even Mother Nature, shameless though She is, finds Herself embarrassed to have given birth to, there is nothing as terrible as a mirror.

It's one thing to be looked upon others with disgust. However, the freak bound in chains and relegated to the filthiest cell in Nature's sideshow can still, through the magic of desperation, attempt to convince itself that those who revile it are somehow deluded. The ghoul whispers to itself in the silent places such things dwell that, even if every other thing that draws breath finds it repulsive, there is still something lovely about it. Perhaps there will come a day someone else will recognize that hidden beauty that the monster has convinced itself it possesses and ransom it from its little prison.

Sadly, there comes a night when the interplay of angle and the carnival's gaudy light conspire to transform the pane of glass that imprisons the freak into a mirror. For the first time, our hapless thing sees itself as all others do. It's forced to stare at the face actual human beings have judged hideous and, much to its horror, has no choice but to share their disgust. The pleasant morphia provided by the sorcery of shadow and dim light is at long last dispelled and all dreams and hope follow close behind.

As long as the freak is allowed to pretend that the only thing separating it from the world of men is a transparent bit of glass, it can still harbor hope of passing beyond it and living as people do. It can still cling to its fantasies of being human, however silly they may be. The moment that glass becomes a mirror all gates close, each door slams shut, every light leading out of the dark gutters out. Which, all things considered, is the only mercy a monster should expect. It will never apprehend loveliness but, as a tiny compensation, will also never again have to endure the sight of its own ugliness.
>>
File: 1496369466254.jpg (66KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1496369466254.jpg
66KB, 657x527px
>look in the mirror
>rosacea flared up again
>>
>>37437918
Was going to killmyself in the hospital (im not gonna make a mess in my house) but then i think abbout who will find me

Who will drag my body to the emergency room

Meh im not wan't to bother someone for that
>>
>lost 70 lb
>still look the same
>balding

It's hard maintaining discipline when you don't actually see any results.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.