[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf is wrong with me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>be me, 18
>Always pissed off.
>Can't go a day without thinking about killing/suicide.
>Not terribly ugly
>I lift daily as a way of relieving stress.
>Been called sexy before by a girl irl and get looks and smiles as I walk by.
>Girls have actually approached me and asked me out on dates.
>I rejected them.
>I am still in high school, but an outcast.
>Have never been bullied, I just assume people talk shit about me so I am always angry at them and I become a outcast by choice.
>Chads wanted me to join the football team/work out together.
>I snapped in class and verbally threatened a fellow robot
>Whole class went silent, teacher stared at me in shock, doesn't say anything tho.
>At gym, qt smiles at me, I ignore her.
>I thought a fellow robot was making fun of me.
>I confront him, he got nervous and says he didn't even say anything.
>I shove and yell at him and he runs away.
>Did the same thing to someone else a while back who I thought purposely spillled milk on me, he cried.
>Free time spent on /r9k/
>Post about how girls only want Chad.
>Post about how I will never be as alpha as Chad the football athlete.
>Post about how I will die a virgin because I am too repulsive to get laid.
>Post about how girls find me disgusting.
>Post about being a weak beta.
>Angry, hate everyone for no apparent reason.
>Tfw it's all in my fucking head.

Wtf is wrong with me?
>>
>>37436801
Self esteem anon

You probably have some deep seated emotional issues, have those sorted out and you'll be good

Achieve your potential anon. Become a chad

Ascend
>>
>>37436801
Don't worry most people here hate everyone. and if girls said that you're pretty, there's a fair chance that u are. I mean idk how most girls think but if they told you that blatantly it's because
A- they're sluts and want to fuck u
B- the girls actually cared and it was difficult for them to say it
>>
File: bfd.jpg (37KB, 680x535px) Image search: [Google]
bfd.jpg
37KB, 680x535px
>>37436801
post pic anon

or stabo
>>
>>37436801
>thinking everyone is out to get you

Dude you are chad. If people approach you wanting to do stuff together especially if you are an outcast to begin with, It means they like you, they wouldn't approach you if they were saying things behind your back, they wouldn't be so surprised when you confront them if they were really being mean.

You need to fix this now if you want to progress. Put out a positive attitude and communicate with your peers. Take a girl to get something to eat and talk with her.
>>
You just sound like an asshole
>>
>>37436801

Your not unique. Every 18 year old is just edgy like this. Its a phase.

Bright side is, you grow out of it in a year or so.
>>
You're just really really edgy.
Nothing is wrong with you.
>>
>>37436801
You just sound like a massive douche bag.
>>
>>37437039
>B- the girls actually cared and it was difficult for them to say it.
One was crying and had to have her wing-girls walk with her. Most of these girls I didn't find attractive but I did date one of them for a while before I became fucked in the head. Less have approached me since.
>>37437132
I am far from Chad (5'10" and mixed Spanish with white with manlet hands and wrist)
>>
>>37436801
You're edgier than any emo kid I've ever known, also a fucking douche, get your shit together and stop whining
>>
>>37437261
Do you know the reason of your anger?
Fellow 18yr old here
>>
You sound like a 12 year old
>"before I became fucked in the head"
Holy fuck
>>
>>37436801
god I wish women would look at me again, don't take that gift for granted
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.