[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams about oneitis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1478063644700.jpg (48KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
1478063644700.jpg
48KB, 600x469px
>tfw had a dream about my oneitis last night,
>dreamed that I killed her current bf then I knocked her out and started dragging her from behide and running from the police.
>last part of the dream is me being surrounded by the police
>wake up
Is this a sign? I've had dreams about my oneitis before, the most note worthy one is when I fucked things up with her and that same night I had a dream about her telling me to kill her, what does this mean if anything, am I so fucked up that my subconscious wants me to kill my oneitis?
>>
>>37436484
Maybe you just hate her. I have dreams about killing my mother. I would never do that but she pisses me off enough that my subconscious wants revenge.
>>
>>37436606
I used to love her, and I think she felt the same, but then I fucked things so bad with her she started to hate me, and in return, I hated her, I don't even want to try having a relationship with her again, I want to get even for the pain she's caused me,maybe what I really want is revenge.. if she comes crying to me again because of a break up all I think I'd do is insult her as much as possible then tell her to fuck off and fuck one of her nigger buddys or dyke gfs. she disgusts me now, I can't believe I once had feelings for her.
>>
>>37436484
Sometimes I have dreams where I run into my oneitis and try to convince her not to hate my guts any more. Usually I apologize and try to convince her that it was an accident and she doesn't have to worry about me stalking her.
>>
>>37436484
Want me to read you tarot cards? Orgg
>>
>>37436484
obsessing about one girl seems to me like a form of suicide. if you're mentally retarded enough to believe that one girl is special enough for you to care about without anything in return, you deserve to be alone for life.
>>
>>37437342
I actually did run into my oneitis at the dentist's once, but the dentist told me to sit down because I wasn't done, and I don't know how she would of reacted, I think she saw my mom's car because she changed her kik to show she was creep out, she probably thought I was stalking her, I moved a month later and I'll probably never get to see her again.
>>37437420
yes please
>>
>>37437443
You got the world and page of swords if you wanna see what they mean, but I think or at least, what i get is that you just need to accept peace, and make new beginnings on this and get closure with your oneitus. Also, is she really the one? You just need to find out who you are. But I don't know, this is like my second time doing this, so I don't know. (I don't believe in horoscopes and shit, but I do believe in RN-jesus, if that clears shit up, and sometimes he pulls through)
>>
>>37437556
that actually makes sense to me, it's just so hard because she was my first love and I felt something so special with her, and I want to see what they mean, I actually kinda believe some of this stuff (like horoscopes and Chinese zodiac), but I'm a atheist so Jesus has no place in my life.
>>
>>37436484
No, you just dreamt of her.
>>
>>37437629
It's a figure of speech in game lingo, like if you are playing a game and a super rare item drops first try
>RN-Jesus strikes again
Also known as random number God.

But yeah, these words are up to you man, I wish you the best of luck to find what you want.
>>
File: 65756747.png (768KB, 1280x1172px) Image search: [Google]
65756747.png
768KB, 1280x1172px
>tfw oneitis is my 19 y o cousin

TINA IM FUCKING U THIS XMAS
>>
>>37437672
The only problem is I had once chance at getting closure with her and I fucked it up, now I live 2000 miles away and I'll never get any kind of closure, I should of just took my chance when I had it, to see what happen and to get some kind of closure, any kind would be better then none. Now I just hate myself even more then before.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.