[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

group therapy thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Bob.jpg (4KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
Bob.jpg
4KB, 90x90px
ITT: talk about a problem you are having right now and we will all give advice and try to help each other,

My problem is I moved to a place for a canvassing job but the stress was so unbearable for me that I quit after three days. Now im stuck in an apartment with no job and my parents keep pressuring me to find one. I want an internship so that it wouldn't seem like a waste moving all the way out here since my parents are paying for my apartment. I landed an interview for a new internship but haven't received word on that yet.
>>
File: 1496165198924.png (41KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1496165198924.png
41KB, 778x512px
>>37436262
what do you do? internships can be really fun.
Also it wouldn't hurt to get a part-time. Do it for your parents man

My problem is I keep asking this girl to hang out but she always cancels last minute. We're seeing a concert together in like a month, but I really want to see her before that. Im also a KHV
>>
I can feel my mental state slipping with the lack of human touch, the only people I hug are my parents. I've never even touched a girl and I'm 19. In 1 week my exams begin and they decide if I go to college or not. If I can't go to college I will kill myself. I'm pretty sure my father is disappointed in me.
>>
I dont know what i like doing for fun. I dont know what i like eating. I make pretty good money, but never have any, dont have anything nice to show for it. Domt even have a tv or computer.
>>
File: 1487120848671.jpg (63KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1487120848671.jpg
63KB, 658x662px
I can't get over the fact that i'm lonely. It's my own fault too. I've fucked every friendship I've had because i'm an idiot that doesn't know how to have a relationship. I can get attached to someone yet be an asshole to them. That's why i avoid getting personal with people because they will soon discover my autism. I just recently lost most of my online friends. It's like i'm meant to be alone forever. Hell i've even fucked up the little chances i had to get a gf. I need to get used to being alone. How can i do that.
>>
Fuck you guys you gay as shit
>>
>>37436294
>>37436363
>>37436428
>>37436469
>>37436482
As a professional I suggest you all kill yourselves
>>
>>37436519
Fuck off niggerbitchboy
>>
>>37436519
I already said I will
>>
>>37436428
19 isn't bad to be a virgin. I got my first proper GF when I was 22 (im nearly 24 now) Just be patient and don't force it, or it won't work out anyway. And be yourself because you don't want to keep up a facade for 5 years and get married and then they divorce because you're a fraud and a liar. Just be yourself, and if yourself isn't desirable, look to change. :) Not getting into college ins't the end of the world dude. don't be weak. I'm sure you're from america which is shit, IDK move to Canada. Maybe all you need is change. Straya here so education is free and stuff, and apparently is in canada too...
>>
>>37436716
I'm from Ireland, college is like 3k a year which isnt too bad, If i dont get into college I could get a job as a mechanic but my only interest is computers. As far as the girls go, I guess we'll find out.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.