[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the fastest way to enhance social skills?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1451166531069.jpg (164KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451166531069.jpg
164KB, 1080x1080px
What's the fastest way to enhance social skills?
>>
risks

also if that's supposed to be an example of an ugly guy/hot girl couple it's a bad one
they're about equal when you consider her abysmal fashion sense
>>
>>37436110
this is why you don't get to see naked women without using the internet
>>
Have you tried cocaine, anon?
>>
>>37436053
Alcohol. Also, trying.
>>
>>37437156

>skills

be talented or take risks/be popular
>>
More money, more opportunities
>>
>>37436053
Enlist or visit a group therapy and observe how people interact. Communication is a very primitive human trait, so without a constant, direct practice there won't be much success in developing it. Also, don't be afraid to put yourself out there, every normal person is capable of social interaction, so you definitely will be able to act normally If you trust yourself and give yourself a chance.
>>
File: 1493694165852.jpg (53KB, 414x414px) Image search: [Google]
1493694165852.jpg
53KB, 414x414px
>>37436053
Taking risks, stepping out of your comfort zone, practice. Chaos is the rule of the universe.. chaos breeds control.
>>
MDMA and alchohol work for me
>>
>>37436053
Be born with them
Not switch schools every year growing up
Have a will to do so

I can't help you with any of these
>>
The fastest way is pretty much the only way, you have to just go straight into the fire and embrace the fact that you will make a fool out of yourself at first. You have to just dive into social settings and get rejected 100x times, talk to everyone, get in fights, get laughed at. If you do this a lot you'll get rid of all your fears and socializing will be nothing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.