[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black people of /r9k/, have you ever had a run in with the police?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1987_ev501a_AA_BC.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1987_ev501a_AA_BC.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Black people of /r9k/, have you ever had a run in with the police?
>>
Yup.

I was driving home after picking up 3 of my cousins from the airport (they were visiting from our hometown in Georgia) when a cop pulled me over because I "swayed in the lanes" or some shit.

The cop approached the car, saw 4 niggas and without hesitation said into his walkie-talkie "Requesting backup"
>>
Well my dad's a policeman and he once beat the shit out of me. That counts?
>>
I tried to walk into a shopping centre once and a cop got in my way and threatened me with his baton shouting FUCK OFF I SAID NO BEGGING
>>
>>37435912
Other than getting speeding tickets and taking a selfie with one, not really.
>>
I've hopped the terminal like 100 times in new York, got caught twice by the police. both times I was let go. I've had pretty good experiences with police desu. idk about the police hate blacks meme
>>
Black people of r9k can I have some of your women please

I have a severe case of the fever
>>
a cop caught me skipping but he just told me to head back to school since it was still early.
nice guy
>>
File: 1413555855806.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1413555855806.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
Yeah.

I was just trying to take enough money for lunch from this old white fool's wallet after I'd given him a little push and he was flopped out on the grass, when all these racist ass crackah white folks started making a scene and this cop came and fucking arrested me.

Like, boo spent all of our EBT for the month and I was hungry as shit. Didn't do anything that bad, just get like 6 bucks for a six inch sub at Subway, and I gotta go to fucking JAIL for some white ass? Fucking RACIST.
>>
How am I supposed to have a run in with the police when I stay inside all day?
>>
>>37435996
Sure my man. It's not like I'm using them. Here take my sister. She's crazy into this one white dude anyway
>>
File: 1481039485929.jpg (103KB, 723x712px) Image search: [Google]
1481039485929.jpg
103KB, 723x712px
>Be black
>Living in apartment
>Making dinner for myself
>Suddenly banging on the door
>"It's the police, OPEN THE DOOR!"
>I open the door for the policemen
>"Hello officers, how may I help y-"
>"HANDS UP AND DON'T MOVE."
>"Y-Yes sir."
>I cooperate and put my hands up and they put me aside and handcuff me
>They take me downstairs to the car
>I meekly ask what is happening
>They said a drug dealer was living here
>I tell them it has to be a mistake, I'm not a drug dealer
>Officer yells and at me and tells me to be quiet
>"O-Okay.."
>Start crying quietly in the car
>Having a panic attack and don't know what's happening
>Feel like my life is over and I'm being framed
>They're searching my apartment
>Finally another officer comes by and says "This is the wrong apartment, we fucked up."
>Policemen feel dumb
>He removes the handcuffs
>Start crying a lot
>Policemen feel shitty
>Officers apologize profusely offered told me they would pay to fix my door
>I say okay
>One of them hugs me until I felt better
>tfw almost went to jail for no reason
They were nice in the end at least.
>>
i can count my encounters in the double digits
i've been arrested twice
>>
>>37436261
that would have been a cute story if you weren't black
>>
>>37436284
I think it's still cute, the idea of some huge black dude sobbing uncontrollably and being hugged by the police is adorable.
>>
File: 1423721385930.png (83KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1423721385930.png
83KB, 600x600px
>>37436326

This, the gap moe makes it cuter.
>>
>>37436261
American """"""""""police""""""""""" everybody.
>>
>>37436261
c-cute tbqh..
>>
>>37436284
I wish that all people thought the way that you did. It feels good to be hated by so many people for one obscure reason
>>
>>37436261
Poor anon, damn those cops. :c
>>
>>37436042
Weak bait. Weak weak weak
>>
>>37436261
Are you a boy or a girl, I can't tell.
>>
>>37435912
they probly have to run from them all the time
>>
File: 1433216142623.jpg (98KB, 1047x817px) Image search: [Google]
1433216142623.jpg
98KB, 1047x817px
>>37435950
>The cop approached the car, saw 4 niggas and without hesitation said into his walkie-talkie "Requesting backup"
>>
>>37435912
Too bad the ones who died cant tell the epic story of them doing crimes and then being surprised when officers defend themselves
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.