[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

manipulated my virginity away

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 229x220px
>just lost my virginity with a 6/10 real girl
>pretended i was gay for 3 months
>entertained her and stroked her ego
>helped her by giving advice on her relationship with chad
>created fake facebook account added chad and 300 different people from our town
>masterfully crafted scenario where she believes chad cheated on her
>give her emotional support after the breakup
>proceed to ghost her for a week
>talked to her again, explaining bullshit stories about how stressed out i am
>she realized how much she needed me when i ghosted her
>she tried to turn me straight for a week flirting with me
>i pushed her away and then pretended to finally give in and lost my virginity
>gonna keep pushing her away for around a month until she thinks she's turned me straight
>will soon have permanent gf

If you can't be the chad, beat him at the game of chess.
>>
>>37435799
literally 4d chess anon, excellent work.
>>
>it requires a billion lies for you to get laid

well, you have determination at least
>>
File: idc lol.jpg (10KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
idc lol.jpg
10KB, 258x258px
>>37435799
I mean, fuck. Congrats. keep it up - for your entire life. could get ya places (the manipulation planning I mean)
>>
>>37435799

You're fucked when she wants a threesome mate.

Either accept the D, or let the house of cards fall to the ground.

Didn't plan thoroughly enough. 5/10.
>>
>things that never happened
So I'm supposed to believe some girl trusted some random stranger she never met before in her life that added her out of the blue on Facebook. Uh huh.
>>
>>37435799
good job anon you are finally a normie

now get off my board
>>
>>37435799
We're at an insane level of genuis and faggotry all at the same time
>>
>>37435799
Ur a true man anon.
Respect
>>
>>37435860
No he's not. Just because he might be gay/bi it doesn't mean he would want to have sex with anyone else besides the person he's in a relationship with.
>>
>>37435836
>>37435856

>B-BUT ROBOTS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO GET GIRLS REEEEE IM A CHAD
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.