[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey robots, how did you do in highschool? >were you bullied?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13

File: 1496269494722.png (29KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1496269494722.png
29KB, 778x512px
hey robots, how did you do in highschool?
>were you bullied?
>did you get good grades?
>have any friends?
pic not related
>>
1 no
2 yes
3 no
>>
>>37433615
>were you bullied?
no, I just played football
Cs
>have any friends?
after school/college we just gradually stopped contacting each other, now I have no friends what so ever.
>>
File: 21.jpg (53KB, 420x414px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
53KB, 420x414px
yes
no
no
originally a shitty exxperience
>>
>were you bullied?
maybe a couple times, but i was too autistic to understand that i was being bullied. they stopped because it wasn't fun.

i did almost no homework and graduated with an incredibly bad GPA. All my test grades were 90%+ though.

>have any friends?
a few. I still see some of them
>>
>how did you do in high school?
I was expelled sophomore year
>were you bullied?
Yeah by a few assholes from out of town... I didn't really mind, I just saw them as assholes and tried to avoid them. They were eventually poisoned by a girl I knew.
No, somewhere in middleschool I realized how much more you could learn by pursuing education yourself, and stopped giving a shit.
>have any friends?
A few, but all my best friends went to another school, so I slept a lot.
>>
>>37433766
do you have a life outside of 4chan, or are you an actual NEET?
>>
>>37433615
>were you bullied?
Yes, but mostly ignored like the plague.
I dropped out.
>have any friends?
My """friends""" didn't even want to be seen with me in public. My other friend was gay and tried manipulating me.
>>
File: 1496031312110.jpg (88KB, 599x775px) Image search: [Google]
1496031312110.jpg
88KB, 599x775px
Highschool one

>were you bullied?
no, small hs so everyone get along, I wasnt popular either but it was cool
no, did horrible, specially when I felt in love with a qt, my grades were so bad I repeated the year twice, it was a math-physics oriented hs tho
>have any friends?
I was friend with the Chads, weird but I ended up with them, no real friends of course

second highschool

>were you bullied?
no every day but sometimes, everyone was hostile with me for some reason, I just sit there quiet and did my job
I never had better grades in my life before this shitty hs, it was a public one so even kindergarden was hardest
>have any friends?
no, I barely comunicate with them, didnt care, I just wanted my diploma, I don't even think somebody from that class remember my name
>>
High schoolbwas mostly OK
middle school was the true hell
>>
>>37434226
i feel ya there
>>
I went to an arts high school. I had a few friends, but I was too weird even for there. I got ok grades, I didn't try too hard, but I want about to flunk out. I didn't get bullied, although I did when I was younger.
>>
File: dark.jpg (401KB, 1194x824px) Image search: [Google]
dark.jpg
401KB, 1194x824px
>>37433615
>were you bullied?
No, I went to a private school and real bullies weren't a thing. Worst we had were annoying assholes, who tended to have few friends anyways.
They got gradually worse, but in general I was around a B average
>have any friends?
About 5 core friends making a little clique, and the rest weren't really "friends", but we knew each other and were friendly.
>>
1) no, I didn't go to a shit tier school so people were not mongoloid at high school level
2) OK, 15,98 score out of 20 max, with ten being the minimum accepted.
3) Got along OK with a few people, only ever interacted in school and then went home though
>>
>bullied?
entirely ignored, even by bullies
>good grades?
no
>friends?
no
>>
>>37433804
I have a very flexible working schedule.

Thanks for noticing me~
>>
>>37433615
Not at all
I was best boy in class and like 5th best, I had mostly As with some Bs
I got on pretty well with classmates, but I still talk only with a few
>>
>bullied
No, because no one knew I existed
>grades
Started out ok, but they went to shit half way through every semester
>friends
A few, yeah. Don't talk to any of them besides one anymore.
>>
no because i was always bigger than everyone else and i never really fucked with anyone or made a fool of myself, kept to myself mostly. also there was almost no real bullying at my school, you'd have to be a massive fucking retard to get bullied.

Got very meh grades all through school, B's and C's.

yeah i had quite a few but that number started to diminish as highschool progressed. I always had people to hang out with a lunch and shit though, even if we weren't good friends outside of school
>>
File: 1488143767369.png (200KB, 1389x1732px) Image search: [Google]
1488143767369.png
200KB, 1389x1732px
>>37433615
>>were you bullied?
a little bit
>>did you get good grades?
ok grades, some better
>have any friends?
a little bit
>>
>>37433615

I was fucked with at first but I can actually throw down a scrap because I was in Tae Kwon Do.

At the beginning of the each semester I would go over the syllabus and figure out what the minimum amount of work I could get away with and pass with a D. I only showed up in class to take tests. Sometimes I would accidentally get a C.

I hung out with this Mormon chick, a roastie and this goth dude who fucked everyone, even the Mormon and roastie.
>>
>>37433615
>were you bullied?
sexually harassed on the regular, and groped once but other than that no
freshman year was bad with Cs & Ds but I had straight As after that
>have any friends?
no, but I was offered to hang out/join clubs/go to parties a lot and always said no
>>
File: 1483209936550.jpg (28KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
1483209936550.jpg
28KB, 439x290px
>were you bullied?
Nope. Gotten teased a few times in elementary and middle school, but never in high school. Worst that ever happened was I got into a fight with some kids in elementary school but they stopped after I pushed one fat kid's rib into a metal sink really hard and he squealed in pain. I actually enjoyed hearing him in agony and that scares me.

Average. Mainly because I was a lazy shit that didn't do homework, though I did fine on tests.

>have any friends?
Yeah, but I didn't hang out with them during school since we never shared classes. Our lunch was separated into different sections that changes during the week, so I only actually saw them at school once or twice during a week. Usually played vidya after school was out.
>>
>>37433615
>>were you bullied?
Yes.
Absolutely not.
>>have any friends?
Had one friend who was a fucking sociopath that I have to actively avoid to this day.
>>
>were you bullied?
Nah. I never got into conflicts (always avoided them) and if someone tried to start something with me I wouldn't take it silently.
But in my school bullying was pretty much non existent anyway, the max was very minor teasing.
OK grades
>have any friends?
I had one friend, not talking with him anymore
>>
>>were you bullied?
Heavily, as in I was almost driven to suicide and got into fights frequently
Never did homework but got really good grades in the sciences, pretty dogshit grades in everything else
>>have any friends?
I got on with a lot of people, but only had like 3 people i'd concider friends
>>
>>37434964
Give me your friend's info so I can become his BFF.
>>
>bullied?
No
>grades?
4.0 student
>friends?
Actually went to parties and gatherings
>tfw turned into a robot after no getting accepted into a nursing program in college
>>
File: 1491319429742.gif (135KB, 222x533px) Image search: [Google]
1491319429742.gif
135KB, 222x533px
>were you bullied?
yes i was probably bullied like 8 years out of 12. went into 6 fights and won 5 (the 6th had a chair and i had to run)
no, i was barely passing
>have any friends?
maybe 2 or 3, towards the end i had none

overall school made me hate society and the thing i look forward the most is its collapse
>>
I was the lonely school shooter kid and graduated eith a 1.8 gpa. Now I earn $102k a year working as a top tier cisco engineer but no gf yet
>>
>>37434818
NORMIE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
>>
File: 1495736533673.jpg (36KB, 648x589px) Image search: [Google]
1495736533673.jpg
36KB, 648x589px
>>37433615
>were you bullied
No, I'm average looking and mostly kept to myself, nothing but the occasional Brad trying to seem tougher than the kid with the deep voice

No, dropped out and got my GED as a junior, probably a dumb idea but I was terrible at focusing at school work and could never direct my relatively high intelligence towards something useful

>have any friends?
Some. Not many lasted long once I moved, always had trouble getting close to people

Thanks for asking Apu
>>
>>37435257
>tfw i am that school shooter kid
>>
>a little bit that person died he got stabbed at a bar
>meh they were good
>yes punk kids
>>
No, i was the scary kid everyone respected so he didnt shoot up the place.
No, i never did homework.
Nope. Didnt want any either.
>>
>Were you bullied?
No
>Did you get good grades
Yes
>Did you have any friends?
No
Homeschooled for those curious
>>
>>37435173
You really don't want him as your BFF. He's not a /r9k/ charming "master manipulator" type sociopath. He's the kind of sociopath that throws toddler-esque tantrums in public and nearly kills people in fits of autistic rage.
>>
>>37433615
>1
yes
>2
mediocre grades
>3
no. not even a single person who liked me the way i was

fun experience. :) my classmates and my parents forced me to go to the graduation party too. you can guess how that went..
>>
1.No, my HS was like 75% girls, so instead of outright bullying there was gossip and teen drama, didn't really affect me because autism.

2.Kinda, mostly Bs some As.

3.None. Any group work was hell.
>>
File: 897460679.jpg (29KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
897460679.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
daily reminder: school bullying is a form of gang stalking.
your bully was prostituted to a government agency by his parents.
>>
>>37433615
>were you bullied
No, in fact I got sent to the office for bullying and fighting
>did you get good grades
I got As in science but got Bs in rest
>have any friends
I had a lot. I used to sell energy drinks and was funny so I got a lot.
>>
File: IMG_0016.jpg (41KB, 480x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0016.jpg
41KB, 480x490px
>>37433615
Dane here. Spent a year in Texas as a junior in exchange.

>tfw first day in school
>nervous as shit
>literally shaking
>everything is so god damn different
>see cops outside school
>everything seems so strict
>enter the premises
>alone I walk trough the hallways like a ghost
>trying to figure out where classes are
>walk around with a stupid map
>be late for first class
>explain I'm new guy from Denmark
>take a seat
>teacher wants me to introduce myself to class
>"so what do you guys like to do in Denmark?" some football chad asks
>panic
>stumble over words cheerfully trying to mutter that yes, indeed, we party
>come off as sounding fake and insecure as fuck laughing nervously as I pronounce "yah party hard man"
>realize I 7 more new classes to go

Needless to say, I ended up as a pretty popular guy who found a rich family to live with whose daughter I fucked and whose son introduced me to a massive drug abuse. Oh and their daughter later threatened to kill herself allegedly because of me. So overall bretty gud stuff.
>>
1.No
2.Mediocore grades
3.Went to a small school full of autist so i was one of the most popular kids
>>
>>37434226
This tbqh. If i found out about 4chan in middle school it would have been 1000 times worse though
>>
>>37433615
>>were you bullied?
not really, everybody basically ignored me
nop, I somehow got through that hole without ever opening a book
>>have any friends?
4-5, not anymore though
>>
>>37435444
nope. bullying only happens when you put woman into an environment with men.
religious/segregated schools have alot less bullying.
once you have girls with boys something in bullys mind trigger and he have to claim territory/assert dominance. the problem school don't have proper penalty for obstructive students so mass murders/suicides happen.
but im not outright denying your theory, unless you can explain it
>>
I was bullied slightly for being homosexual but nothing too horrible. Just bitches.
I had rather good grades yeah. Good friends, too. Not many, but enough people I enjoyed spending time with.
>>
No friends, put in psychward for half a year (see kiddie jail insurance scam) , dropped out.
>>
>>37433615
1) No
2) No
3) Yes, lots.
>>
>>37433615
No, I wasn't bullied. I got great grades, did AP Calc, History, and Physics. Had a lot of friends who all vanished as soon as we graduated.
>>
> i wasnt there enough to get bullied because i only went once or twice a week, to my principles dismay
>when i left i had a 3.8 gpa but i dropped out half way through sophomore year
>i selected 3 people that i hung around but only 1 of them ever escalated to friend level and i already knew him from middle school
>>
>>37433615
> middle school bullied
> high school - started fighting back, somehow a success?
> started skipping school, which made me hang out with the 'cooler kids' at first
> people stopped bullying me but still avoided
> got some nerdfriends but they were kinda lame
> met friends in irc instead
> started doing drugs before everyone else
> basically just do drugs and vidya gaems because home life was awful (mom drank on oxys all day so my bro and i locked ourselves in our rooms)
> 10th grade people found out i smoked weed and suddenly i was more cool... i never understood this, maybe it was just new common ground
> new bff's with more nerd groups, juggalos, skaters or anyone who liked drugs really
> finally get invited to parties but people still avoid me.
> find out im not missing much anyways
> fuck it, commit to hanging out only with the juggalos, goths, nerds
> have a preddy good time until graduation
> almost failed every class bc i missed so much school, but still passed
>>
>>37433766
>Expelled
>Poisoned by a girl you know
Y-You got stories for us anon?
>>
>>37435811
>>37436228 here, I was in psych ward for 50% of high school so I kinda know that feel

I met a lot of cool people in there, but it was always temporary, as im sure you are familiar with
>>
File: 1473163052740.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1473163052740.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>37433615
Highschool was the place that ruined my life and I don't know why.

>be normal kid with friends
>never been bullied
>start feeling sick in school and get sent home
>this happens over and over again
>cant go to school anymore because I feel like I have to throw up
>never finish school
>never leave the house because of shame
>illness now spreads outside of school
>feel sick everywhere
>literally cannot leave my house anymore
>24 years old now
>never accomplished anything
>never worked a job
>leech on my mothers money for eternity
>>
>>37434779
Alex?

Origigigig
>>
File: an american hero.png (176KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
an american hero.png
176KB, 600x465px
>>37433615
>were you bullied
No my school didn't have a lot of out right bullying. People were generally ok to each other
I did alright. Mid 80 percent average generally. almost never got higher than 90% though
>have any friends?
Some friendly acquaintances that I would talk in class with. Never hung out with anybody outside of school though. I never fit in with any of the groups. At lunch I would sit quietly with a group of people who tolerated me.

It's hard to complain I guess. No one disliked me I guess I was just too chickenshit to make real friends. Muh social anxiety/low self esteem and all that. The closest to having a friend group was with the nerdy kids, but they were very tightly knit and never seemed to fully accept me, so I moved on because I didn't want to force myself on them
>>
File: 1494819557194.jpg (147KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1494819557194.jpg
147KB, 600x450px
I remember the four of us getting together every weekend to just fuck around in town and drink cheap beer in my basement while shit talking and playing vidya. I really really miss those days.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.