[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is domestic abuse good? Bet abusive Chad never gets cucked.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

File: domestic-violence.jpg (138KB, 656x403px) Image search: [Google]
domestic-violence.jpg
138KB, 656x403px
Is domestic abuse good?

Bet abusive Chad never gets cucked.
>>
Abusive Chad gets cucked the most you delusional poodle boy
>>
>>37433392
Can't fuck other guys if she can't walk tbqh.
>>
>>37433375
its good and natural. i mean don't beat her hard or anything, just a few slaps or hits here and there, and you'll have a happy relationship (i assume? never had a gf but if i ever get one i'll do this)
>>
>>37433375
No. It's a huge part of the reason feminism happened.
>>
>>37433430
have a nice 1 week relationship and a jail sentence anon
>>
women secretly love getting a good beating, they just wont admit it

why do you think they stay for so long with abusive men whereas nice guys like you get no pussy at all
>>
>>37433480
But /pol/ told me it was the other way around.
>>
Most of you will think I'm baiting, but I physically and verbally abuse my gf pretty hard.

Been with her a year. Her parents did the same thing, so I'm just continuing the tradition. There was one time where I sat on top of her and started choking her until she started turning blue (this was non-sexual) because she pissed me off

I usually don't hit the face, though in case she ever decides to go to the authorities. I LOVE hitting her stomach (liver shots ftw) because it causes her to double over in pain and cry if I do it hard enough, plus it usually leaves no bruises.

I've also held her head underwater in a sink once because she insulted one of my friends.

As for getting cucked? She's too afraid to even look at other men.

I'm pretty sure she secretly likes it, because I've straight up told her she can leave anytime. But she has no place to live and her social anxiety prevents her from getting a steady job, so the dumb whore is dependent on me.

I basically have a roastie I can do anything to, anytime. Pretty comfy, lads.
>>
>>37433375
not a chad but i hit girls and feels good
>>
>>37433625
whats the most messed up thing you ever done to your gf?
>>
>>37433625
how do you usually fuck her? most memorable encounter?
>>
>>37433625
damn dude that sounds like the ideal comfy life desu i am jelly
>>
>>37433738
>whats the most messed up thing you ever done to your gf?
I don't really do anything super messed up to her. I just hit her and talk shit to her a lot. I mostly verbally abuse her, I only hit her if I'm mad. I can make her cry pretty easily just using my words

The most messed up thing though would be this prank I pulled on her. I own a gun (she knows I own it) and I pointed it at her head saying I'd kill her because I found out she was talking to some guy (she wasn't) and tried to make it very convincing, though the gun wasn't loaded.

While she usually begs me not to hurt her, this time she surprised me because she just started crying and saying "please kill me please kill me please kill me" over and over. It was fucking creepy

>>37433753
>how do you usually fuck her?
I stick my dick in her vagina? lol

Smartassery aside, I just start kissing/feeling her up and we fuck.
>>
>>37433625
This seems like something worth trying, but I really hate the idea of hurting someone I care about.
>>
>>37433549
Right wingers have low IQ's.
>>
>>37433848
you have to do it to make your relationship good and long lasting. just do it for the greater good
>>
>>37433625
>has a gf
Out, bait aside.

Memes aside, and bait aside, it sucks that people do exist like this that think the girl likes it. Even felons are afraid to leave prison because it's all they know. Just because someone's mind is broken doesn't mean they're happy. If there was a god abusers wouldn't get away with it. Even when they're prosectured they don't get much time.
>>
>>37433913
Left wingers have high divorce rates
>>
>>37433542
I hope this is bait. Just in case this isn't they're scared of you, they don't actually like you or in some cases you've lowered their self-esteem enough to the point where they don't think they can make it with anyone else.
>>
>>37433982
prosecuted*
>>
>>37434010
>being sociopathic enough to have children
>>
>>37434011
As long as he's still getting laid what does it matter?
>>
>>37433819
>While she usually begs me not to hurt her, this time she surprised me because she just started crying and saying "please kill me please kill me please kill me" over and over. It was fucking creepy
Jesus, dude. If you're not making this up, why do you do this to her?
>>
>>37433982
I'm not joking when I say that a broken mind is a loyal mind. My parents broke me and I'll be set in my ways for a long time, this guy broke his girlfriend and she's probably going to stay loyal for years to come.
>>
>>37434067
And it's a cycle of torture for the sake of nothing.
>>
>>37434087
just like real life
this was unoriginal
>>
>>37434131
Life only sucks because idiots think that karma doesn't exist.
>>
File: 1467456818134.jpg (98KB, 634x603px) Image search: [Google]
1467456818134.jpg
98KB, 634x603px
>>37434147
>she commits suicide and anon get's to be investigated for murder
>good thing he didn't post about abusing her
>>
>>37434221
hahaha
>he just erases history?
and finds another gf
>>
>>37434221
Do you know how the law works? If someone commits suicide, I can't exactly get trialed for murder now, can I?

dumbass..

She did try to hang herself a couple months back and failed miserably, fucking up my ceiling fan
>>
>>37434141
but does it really?

orange tits
>>
>>37434141
>muh just-world fallacy
>muh original text
>>
>>37434087
He gets sex, loyalty and affection from it, she gets a shelter, food and sex from it, seems okay to me.

Other guys get cheated on or left for another person, this guy won't. Other girls have to worry that their man isn't aggressive enough or isn't someone they can depend on, this girl won't. Win/win
>>
Men who hit women deserve to receive the same.
That being said, if a man hit me I would just leave him. Those women who stick around have issues too.
>>
>had an abusive bf
>got horny every time he hit me
too bad he got fat so I had to break up with him
>>
>>37434436
>>got horny every time he hit me
You are human trash
>>
>>37434388

>Men who hit women deserve to receive the same.

Once again roasties prove they do not give a fuck about men.
>>
File: 1491815103388.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1491815103388.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>>37434342
>tfw asking someone for advice and they unironically tell me to watch/read The Secret
I always thought the "good/bad things only happen to good/bad people" was just a meme. The author literally told the news that the reason why hundreds of people died in a natural disaster was because of their negative energy.
>>
>>37434462
>human
You're stretching the definition of human. She isn't a person.
>>
>>37434295
>>37434342
>>37434373
Until someone finds out about it, then the table turns with him hog-tied in a forest, his eyes ripped out, with ants eating out his brain through his face.

That's karma. It's vengeance. You treat people nice so you get treated nicely. Or else.

To a lesser degree, people are shit to you because it keeps getting passed on. That. Is. Karma. You get treated like shit by your employer because he was before he got his position. All you have to do stop, but you cannot, so eventually someone comes out to stop you. Often it is law enforcement.

>>37434285
Yes there would be one, if anything was suspicious, such as the cops gut telling them that if the parents are dicks and you don't seem like a snot nosed beta that rescued her, then yeah. If you're not too torn up about it and all.
>>
>>37434514
>she
I'm not a woman, you retard.
>>
>>37433375
Hitting women closed fist is beta.

Slapping a woman when she's being a stupid cunt is a good thing, women don't think rationally and sometimes they need to be kickstarted out of their emotional state.
>>
>>37434552
You sure as shit aren't a man.
>>
>>37434388
>That being said, if a man hit me I would just leave him.
For whom? Some limp-wristed pussy?

You wouldn't go anywhere, roastie. Better to stick with the man you know is violent than take a chance on one who might turn out not to be.

Same instincts as this bitch here: >>37434436
>>
>>37434567
Well I do have a penis, if that counts.
>>
>>37434535
>That's karma
Isn't karma when bad things happen to bad people?

What has anon done that's bad?
>>
>>37434535
keep telling yourself this fantasy anon, but you must be really sheltered to think this karma bullshit works. i mean just look at everyday and your "just world" theory looks like a bad joke
>>
>>37434147
so do you love her at all?
>>
File: judge-dredd-header.png (121KB, 420x280px) Image search: [Google]
judge-dredd-header.png
121KB, 420x280px
>>37435552
It only doesn't exist because you keep letting it get fucked up by thinking that it doesn't.
>>
>>37434535
>Until someone finds out about it, then the table turns with him hog-tied in a forest, his eyes ripped out, with ants eating out his brain through his face.
You make it sound like I'm dating/abusing the daughter of a mafia don or some shit.
>>37435660
>so do you love her at all?
Not really, but I do care about her well-being to a certain degree, that degree being I won't kill her.
>>
>>37433625
Epic lol
>>
>>37435877
Keep fighting the good fight man, I really like to hear stuff like this.
>>
File: 1496074495193.jpg (136KB, 600x308px) Image search: [Google]
1496074495193.jpg
136KB, 600x308px
>>37434147
you're trash. or an RPer. Regardless, please kys.
>>
>>37434388
Just like women who hit men deserve the same. But if we do it y'all start crying muh abuse
>>
>>37433375
Best abuse is pychological
>>
>>37433549
Sorry anon /pol/ is always right
>>
>>37433913
>being this much of a low IQ lefty
>>
Beating to hurt women is rather pointless IMO, but there isn't a woman on God's green Earth that hasn't deserved a good slap at least once in their life.
>>
>>37433625

Nice bait, but no joke, I'd kill you. Not because of the abuse, no , toasties deserve it.

It's because you enjoy it.
>>
>>37438854
You sound like a poorly written video game character.
>>
>>37434147
real talk, kill yourself if you get the chance
>>
All this shit is why incels (aka failed normies) need to leave this board.
>>
>>37439475

And you sound like you hold hacks like Nietzche in high regard.
>>
>>37433375
Abuse of anything but fluffies? Never.

Keeping women in line? Necessary.
>>
File: 1496229098574.jpg (143KB, 736x780px) Image search: [Google]
1496229098574.jpg
143KB, 736x780px
>>37438854
>>37434535
Nice whiteknighting, faggot
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.