[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Faking my death.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

I want to fake my death to see people in my local community would react to me being dead. How can I do this? Any advice. Has anyone on this board done this?
>>
>>37432008
Find a corpse, put your clothes on him, throw the corpse in a trash compactor, record it, send video to news station, hide.
>>
>>37432008
Can't you get put in prison for doing that sort of thing. Doesn't seem worth the effort desu
>>
>>37432008
Lmao how would you feel if nobody ends up caring that you died, aside from your family?
>>
>>37432008
https://youtu.be/W0hxMVtqwp8
this is going to be you OP
>>
>>37432008
Make a sucide note and buy some tickets with a credit card to San Francisco.

If you say in the note that you're jumping off the Golden Gate bridge, nobody will look for you since it's impossible to recover bodies of people who jumped off that bridge due to the height.
>>
>>37432509
Top kek L A D underrated
>>
>>37432560
this guy is correct. Or just leave your clothes on some bridge with a suicide not and your wallet.
>>
>>37432560
Where will I hide when I am busy not being dead. Also, I live in Uk so jumping off of there would be strange.
>>
>>37432648
>Where will I hide when I am busy not being dead.
Far fucking away from home? Why else would you fake your own death?

>live in UK
Well, damn. I dunno if there are any bridges similar to the golden gate bridge over in yuroop.
>>
File: youknowit.jpg (25KB, 238x336px) Image search: [Google]
youknowit.jpg
25KB, 238x336px
>>37432616
thanks my man original
>>
i just listened to an episode of the podcast "criminal" about that very thing today

give it a listen. it actually has a lot of dos and don'ts
>>
>>37432802
Which episode anon?
>>
>>37432868
>google: criminal fake death

http://thisiscriminal.com/episode-61-vanish-2-17-2017/
>>
>>37432895
sry shouldve looked that up, thanks
>>
>>37432008
I was legally dead after high school.
Had an obituary and a death certificate, some people I barely knew were posting on my Facebook wall as though they knew me as a friend.

Its actually pretty depressing. Nobody is phased like you think they'd be, and everyone pretends to give a shit for about a few days and then completely forget about you.
>>
>>37433284
That's just how it is. Unless you actually make a name for yourself and MAKE people care about you, they'll live on like nothing happened.
>>
>>37432231
They wouldn't identify the corpse by his clothing, tard.
>>
>>37432008
Why isnt there a black lagoon season 4

reeeee
>>
>>37432700
Up in scotland there are tons of bridges like that, the erskine bridge for example. So many people jump there because well, we live in scotland, that they put up railings to stop it and there are emergency phones for the samaritans up there.
>>
>>37432348
Better reason to go out and actually do it
>>
>>37432648
how about beachy head? I live near and its a top place for suicides in the uk, they have Samaritans patrolling and a memorial. They also don't ever publicise the individual cases- so it would not seem suspicious that it won't be reported on.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.