[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INTP-T Cyborg Ascending to Normiehood

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: Snapchat-Logo.png (64KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-Logo.png
64KB, 800x500px
Well /r9k/ this is it.

I'm about to start a conversation with a girl for the first time ever. Snapchat. I would screenshot the chatlog but it notifies her everytime I do; I learned that the hard way. Not too late, r-right?

Context: She's popular and cute but single, I don't think she's ever dated or is currently talking to anybody. We've seen each other around, we've had classes together and liked each other's posts, and we're streaking right now, but we've never spoken a word to each other.

I'll start with just "Hi" at the top of the hour and we'll see what happens next. I'm nervous as shit. Is this a good idea?
>>
>>37430451
>ascending to normie hood

We'll see you back here tomorrow morning, anon!
>>
File: 1478128329954.jpg (29KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
1478128329954.jpg
29KB, 600x595px
>Starts with Hi
Wow, what a brilliant way to start a conversation. Are you expecting her to lead the convo, because that a beta thing to do.
>>
>>37430492
I'll tell her she has good music taste, because she's liked some of my album posts on Instagram. That'll work, right?
>>
>>37430451
>I would screenshot the chatlog but it notifies her everytime I do

Kek. Yes, Snapchat tells the person when someone screenshots a picture or copies a chat text.

Just FYI to everyone
>>
>>37430451
Just be your authentic self. Don't try to be a chad but be your wonderful self and if she doesn't like that you deserve someone better.
>>
>>37430451
>We're streaking right now
She has never dated anybody, but doesn't mind running around a football field in the nude with you. Something sounds fishy and it isn't her pussy.
>>
Sending "Hey" now. Holy shit here goes nothing.
>>
>>37430628
No you mong. A streak is when you send each other Snaps every day, the "streak" is the number of days you've consistently sent each other snaps
>>
>>37430669
Fucking Snaps. I was hoping it would go away, instead we get more of you sending your GF your snaps so you can get more. HOW MUCH FOOD DO YOU BUY?!?
>>
Dammit it's been fourteen fucking minutes and she hasn't even opened it yet. What the fuck am I supposed to do while I wait so I don't look like I'm stalking her like I probably do already?
>>
>>37430936
just wait you idiot, pretend you have better things to do than wait for someone to respond to a snapchat. snapchat is the least commital way to talk to someone so if she thinks that you think that this is a big deal it's over, keep it lowkey or you're fucked
>>
>>37430936
>>37431230

>OP thinks he'd become a normie today but he's about to get ghosted by his 109748849th roastie
>>
>>37430531
What, is this a recent thing?
>>
>>37430451
"Cyborg" = ugly normie. Fuck off.
>>
File: MBTI shiz v2.png (98KB, 1205x819px) Image search: [Google]
MBTI shiz v2.png
98KB, 1205x819px
>>37430451

>tfw ISTJ
>apparently a normie
>Don't even care about getting a gf and/or other relationships
>Depressed because I know I'll never be able to get my dream job

Any other ISTJ's like this?
>>
File: bored cat.jpg (39KB, 530x344px) Image search: [Google]
bored cat.jpg
39KB, 530x344px
another INTP here
can anyone tell me what are feelings about?
I tried them once and it hurt and I don't want to use them no more
>>
>>37431662

No, it's always been a thing.

Before the whole Stories thing, being very nazi about screenshots/text copy is the reason Snapchat got popular. People have more control of what happens to their pictures, who sees it, for how long etc.
>>
OP here. Almost an hour and she STILL hasn't opened it. I respect that she takes breaks from her phone and all, but shouldn't Snapchat be fucking nagging her right now? I just sent her "hey", I don't think she's ghosting me. If nothing happens by tomorrow, then I'll know. Shouldn't happen sooner than that... right?
>>
File: ISTJ.png (112KB, 1517x811px) Image search: [Google]
ISTJ.png
112KB, 1517x811px
>>37431743
Hello masterrace friend.

I spent every day wishing I had a gf.

I like my job a lot though
>>
SHIT SHIT SHIT. She just got back to me
>>
>>37432052
quote her
>>
>>37432080
>Roastie: hey
>Me: how's life treating you today?

what the fuck am i doing
>>
File: wannafuck.png (484KB, 1137x387px) Image search: [Google]
wannafuck.png
484KB, 1137x387px
>>37432090
you are failing miserably
listen, you are INTP
ask her some insane question, like
>Let's assume dragons are real, do you think humans would domesticate them to harness their firebreating ability? Or would ecologists object to such treatment of animals?

or just go straight for
>wanna fuck?
>>
aaaand she's back to not opening my shit. I hope she's got preoccupations because I'm dying here. Watching George Lopez until I get answers for all my problems
>>
File: medievalsmug.png (462KB, 805x677px) Image search: [Google]
medievalsmug.png
462KB, 805x677px
>>37432864
>aaaand she's back to not opening my shit

Why do you care so much anon? She can probably sense it

She's texting at least 20 other guys so be patient, a girl's got to be polite and respond to them all
>>
>>37432864

Also, another note I want to tell anons is that people can tell when you're watching them type a reply. If you're in the chatbox and you have a bitmoji, your bitmoji will appear at the bottom. Exit out of the chatbox every time you reply if you don't want to be seen as creepy and desperate for a response.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.