[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women get better with more sex partners

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 16

File: 1493440296003.jpg (70KB, 1024x912px) Image search: [Google]
1493440296003.jpg
70KB, 1024x912px
I've thought about it and I really don't see the problem with it. Here are my main arguments:

>* She has already gotten most experiences out of her system. Logically this should mean that if she does choose to be in a relationship with you, she won't feel like she's losing out on anything and won't really be tempted to cheat.

>* Given that she has experienced many different men's body types and penis sizes, if she chooses to stay with you then she's basically asserting that out of all the men she has experienced, she still likes the way you are physically. There shouldn't be any reason to feel anxious with a sexually experienced girl.

>* Given that high count women aren't so valued in the sexual market place, you could hypothetically get a girl above your league if she is high count. She probably has problems getting into a relationship with Chad anyhow so it should be easier for you to take that role.

>* Obviously the sex will be better. If you're less experienced, then she can teach you exactly what you need to please her and vice versa. Do you really expect to find a virgin girl that's willing to play with your ass while giving you a beej? Just lol good luck pal.

Change my view.
>>
>>37429676
It's not as special though. If she had tons of "practice" cock in her life, what makes you think you won't just be another one?

Also higher chance of STDs.
>>
Yeah, I don't give a shit as long as she doesn't cheat on me.

I kinda like the idea of a woman taking the reins...
>>
>>37429676

I agree with everything you said and to add on I'll say that a woman gets better with a more diverse sexual history as well. I figure if she's slept with some black guys, for example, then she'll understand more about satisfying you when you're in the mood to be more dominant. I would say that I'd need a woman to have slept with AT LEAST one man of every other race for me to want to be in a relationship with her.
>>
>>37429676
I don't care if the sex is good, or if we even fuck at all.

Higher partner count leads to more cheating because they stop valuing any one relationship.

Just because she's with me doesn't mean it's because she likes me, maybe she likes my wallet.

And lastly it's just disgusting. I'm not going to be able to sleep at night knowing she's been with others.
>>
>>37429676
But there's the rule of diminishing returns or, even worse, negative results.

For example, a woman that has had multiple partners could be burned out on sex. She could be hard to please since she's done everything and that excitement is gone.

She may have had multiple partners because she couldn't stay faithful, or got bored quickly and moved on.

She could also have a higher chance of being subjected to some sexually abusive relationship which makes her less likely to want sex.
>>
>attempting to justify impure disgusting whores
here's ur reply
>>
File: Summertime.jpg (73KB, 921x481px) Image search: [Google]
Summertime.jpg
73KB, 921x481px
>>37429676
>Women get better with more sex partners

Have you ever heard the key and lock analogy?

summertime and sage
>>
>>37429676
why do you guys argue about this shit? you're never gonna get a gf lol
>>
It's been scientifically proven that women with a high partner count are 100% incapable of being faithful

Lastly taking miless of cock real and rubber does not make a woman automatically a good fuck.
As a matter of fact it makes them bad fucks.
>>
>>37429990
>trying to piss in an ocean of piss

they just never learn, do they?
>>
File: 1494039709081.jpg (2MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
1494039709081.jpg
2MB, 4920x4161px
>>37429676
>haha guys getting more dicks in your system makes you better
>>
File: 1492170127721.gif (612KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
1492170127721.gif
612KB, 500x339px
>>37429676
Territorial instinct. /thread
>>
File: 1490541359228.png (166KB, 676x630px) Image search: [Google]
1490541359228.png
166KB, 676x630px
>>37429676
I agree with most points and if you just want a practice gf or a fuckbuddy a well experienced slut is significantly better than a virgin

but most of bots want pure wiafu 4 liafu something a slut can never be
>>
>>37429839
Why do you people try to bring race into everything? I mean black guys do have bigger dicks on average, but the average isn't that much higher. There are guys with huge dicks of every race, and in the United States, a woman is statistically more likely to have experienced a white 8 incher than a black one
>>
>>37430146
>but most of bots want pure wiafu 4 liafu something a slut can never be
and they'll be alone forever with that thinking.
>>
>>37429676
>All these rationalizations
Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>37429676
Any person who puts this much value in sex is not worth my time. We live in the Information Age we should be able to think past our primal instincts. If not then it should be socially and legally acceptable for me to go on a killing spree.
What is better to give into your nature or to over come it through hardship?
Also I don't care how much sex a normie has but it shows the kind of person you are.
Also get out KEK
>>
>>37429676
>Do you really expect to find a virgin girl that's willing to play with your ass while giving you a beej?

>implying she will do that to me

And this is why i will continue to slut shame
>>
>>37429947
>I'm not going to be able to sleep at night knowing she's been with others.
And are you a virgin too sir? Probably yes, but if given the chance you wouldn't be. That makes you a hypocrite.
>>
>>37430311
I already said I don't care about sex. I don't want to lose my virginity to someone I'm not going to stay with. So no I'm not a hypocrite.
>>
>>37429676
Men get better at killing people the more murders they commit.

Your view is pretty sound desu I can't fault it.
>>
>>37430384
You could do anything enough to get experience. Hell every man is probably an expert wanker within a year or two of fapping.
>>
File: 1493490393825.gif (2MB, 154x230px) Image search: [Google]
1493490393825.gif
2MB, 154x230px
>>37429676
>>* She has already gotten most experiences out of her system. Logically this should mean that if she does choose to be in a relationship with you, she won't feel like she's losing out on anything and won't really be tempted to cheat.
You can't miss what you haven't expierenced, so it would be the other way around: she would cheat on you coz she knows what she is missing

>>* Given that high count women aren't so valued in the sexual market place, you could hypothetically get a girl above your league if she is high count. She probably has problems getting into a relationship with Chad anyhow so it should be easier for you to take that role.
high count just matters for virgin betas like me and everyone else on this board. Chad doesn't care he will happily hump n dump her

>>* Obviously the sex will be better. If you're less experienced, then she can teach you exactly what you need to please her and vice versa. Do you really expect to find a virgin girl that's willing to play with your ass while giving you a beej? Just lol good luck pal.
mabye, if she is very patient with you, but most girls will dump you if you can't satisfy her like chad did

did prove you wrong, do i win something now?
and yeah i know i took the bait...
>>
>>37430249
they will be alone forever regardless of their desires

and it is arguable considerably better to be alone, than, in a vain pursuit of happiness have a disgusting, used up, and unfaithful roastie whore drain what little life/money/enjoyment you have left

i personally would rather die alone than be a cuck
>>
>>37430146
>Slut
>Good practice girlfriend

Fuck no. That's the worst goddamned thing you can do.
They're so jaded and used up that any relationship is going to be a ducking disaster.
Sluts are good as fwb and fuckmeat. Nothing more nothing less.
>>
Every summer with this shit
You're not changing anyone's mind
>>
File: 1487504463019.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1487504463019.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>37430674
I am gonna be honest with (You) I have been browsing this board for 3 years and I have no idea what a practice gf means so I assume (based on how the word is used) a sexslave you pay with attention and emotional upkeep
>>
>>37430311
>makes you a hypocrite
The hypocrite accusation only works if you hold the stupid belief that everyone is the same and should be held to the same standards.
Which is nobody, it's a meaningless insult that has no bearing on the real world.
If women can expect men to earn more than them by doing harder jobs, making the first move, being much more interesting, and taking most the risks, men can expect the much lower standard of not being a slut.
>>
File: 1493206269314.jpg (30KB, 1000x638px) Image search: [Google]
1493206269314.jpg
30KB, 1000x638px
>>37429777
God's trips. The truth has been told.
>>
>>37429676
If that's how you feel than go ahead and marry a whore.
But don't expect any one else to want sloppy seconds
>>
>>37430730
Why would you want to pay a sex slave anything? That is a pretty terrible slave.
>>
>>37430771
Especially since not being a slut takes 0 effort. Just don't have sex, easy.
>>
>>37430730
I had a practice bf. We were exclusive and did the normal bf gf stuff together. He told me from the beginning that he wasn't ready to settle down yet but that he missed the intimacy of having a gf. I dated him for 5 months.
>>
File: 1487504087088.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1487504087088.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>37430783
when you have more time than money?
>>
>>37430806
According to the feminists, it would be unreasonable. You can't expect them to torture themselves and not give themselves pleasure!
>>
File: 1423803760654.png (845KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1423803760654.png
845KB, 1920x1080px
>>37429676
So... You basically buy tour cars from a rental agency sales program?

Think about it

>with about a 100,000 miles the car is for sure a battle tank
>have been tested for so many drivers, so if you keep it, you must really appreciate the car
>the car was tested on about all roads near you, so you daily commute will be a walk in the park
>whatever piece of it that could fail, probably already failed, win-win.
>>
>>37430861
If you have more time than money, wouldn't that mean you would have all the time to train her?
>>
File: 1487504643359.png (4KB, 234x180px) Image search: [Google]
1487504643359.png
4KB, 234x180px
>>37430865
could this argument not only be used for the justification of rape?
>>
>>37429676
from what Im reading you think women like people because of how they look and what they are packing sexually.

this contradicts everything women tell us
>>
File: 1496231726458.jpg (551KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496231726458.jpg
551KB, 1280x1600px
>>37429676

Why don't you just get more sex partners, psyOP?

You can start with the single mothers
>>
>>37430886
what if you want all the "benefits" of a slut instantly w/o the effort of making one until something else comes around
>>
>>37430898
We leave in a patriarchy, so the male therefore has the power and thus already has given himself pleasure, while the female needs to get by with the little bit she has while being oppressed. It does make it legal for her to rape though, which of course feminists would support as well.
>>
>>37430939
Then it instantly becomes not a slave. She is doing it by her will and will only continue based on your finances.
>>
>>37429795
I have some bad news, buddy.
>>
>>37429990
> using analogy as an argument
Do you heard about lollipop analogy?
>>
>>37429676
Lol, fucking kill yourself you pathetic cuck.
>>
File: 1483522198410.jpg (530KB, 1200x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1483522198410.jpg
530KB, 1200x1181px
>>37430135
This guy gets it.

Got to make this original content
>>
>>37429676
why cant you fucks just ignore this trash? Don't forget to sage everybody
>>
>>37429676
The data shows that high count women are less happy, more likely to have diseases, and are more likely to divorce you.

Roasties. Not even once.
>>
>>37430876

This is a beautiful analogy for roasties. Not only are they high mileage, those miles are from abusive drivers. Unlike cars though, roasties can't have their parts replaced when they inevitably break or wear out.
>>
>>37430730
The very idea is retarded and is setting you up for a lifetime of seeing all relationships as transitory.

And having a bicycle as a partner sets you up for a bad view on relationships in general.
>>
>* Given that high count women aren't so valued in the sexual market place, you could hypothetically get a girl above your league if she is high count. She probably has problems getting into a relationship with Chad anyhow so it should be easier for you to take that role.

This is actually not true. Maybe if you live in a tiny place where everybody knows each other. But in even a small city, nobody knows or gives a shit how many people any woman has slept with. So the ones who've taken most dick continue to be some of the most attractive ones, because that's how they got that way.
>>
>>37429676
>yea, she has gotten experiences out of the way, which also means fetish-wise any she didn't like she won't do with subsequent partners,l
>or it means she so used up she can't be picky anymore and still dreams of the wild nights with Tyrone
>just because she can't get Chad to stick around after fucking get doesn't mean shell stop trying
>why would to sex be better for a hypothetical robot? Women don't like teaching and the more used they are the less they tolerate inexperience. It's even worse for robots. Women don't take the lead during sex.

It's only good if you're a Chad who just wants a freak.
>>
>>37430033
>It's been scientifically proven that women with a high partner count are 100% incapable of being faithful
Do you know what "scientifically proven" means?
>>
>>37429676

All of that is wrong, really.

>logically; she won't feel like she's losing out on anything and won't really be tempted to cheat.

If a woman has had 100+ partners, There's a problem there that obviously can't be satisfied by any number of diverse experiences-- you're just #101, and once the buzz and excitement wears off, what then?

>if she chooses to stay with you then she's basically asserting that out of all the men she has experienced, she still likes the way you are physically

There's lot of reasons people choose to stay. Know who I'm not anxious with? someone I feel I can trust. I'm not threatened by others' sexual experience, but patterns mean things, no matter what you tell yourself for comfort.

>Given that high count women aren't so valued in the sexual market place, you could hypothetically get a girl above your league if she is high count.

Or you could have someone normal, who looks normal. Why would I want to 'take' that role? Relationships can leave you much worse off than when you started, why not take that risk on someone with a track record of stable relationships?

>Obviously the sex will be better

you'd think so.

But sex is better when it means something to that person.

A woman with three partners can sometimes be better than one with 50... there's still magic in it for them, which is good, because that what I want in bed, too.
>>
File: 1496287819577.jpg (139KB, 555x504px) Image search: [Google]
1496287819577.jpg
139KB, 555x504px
Its only a good thing for woman, cucks, and guys who want a girl who won't be a prude in the sack. I don't see how it would be beneficial in a serious relationship.
>>
>>37429777
>It's not as special though
It's not that special to begin with

>what makes you think you won't just be another one?
>i'd rather speculate than take a risk and find out
Probably why you're going to remain alone in your basement desu
>>
>>37431897
>pic

is that pam from the office
>>
>>37430448
>You can't miss what you haven't expierenced
Shit logic. Just like you virgins pine for sex women will pine for dick they haven't taken.

>most girls will dump you if you can't satisfy her like chad did
>I've never been in a relationship but let me tell you what they're like

>did prove you wrong, do i win something now?
I'm not OP but you definitely didn't prove him wrong.
>>
>>37431655
There's literally a formula that has been proven to be 100% correct every single time
>>
>>37430309
>this is why i will continue to slut shame
where? on 4chan? you know no one fucking cares, right?
>>
>>37429676
>Logically this should mean that if she does choose to be in a relationship with you, she won't feel like she's losing out on anything and won't really be tempted to cheat.
>here shouldn't be any reason to feel anxious with a sexually experienced girl.
No it doesn't. A lot of women will feel their biological clock ticking and enter into a relationship with you not because you can satisfy her but because you make for a good provider and father. Once she has the opportunity she will cheat on you with some random dude exactly because she wants that kind of sex she used to have with the guys with 8 inch cocks back. I have no idea why you would even think that's a good point, it's a well established fact that women like "beta bucks, alpha fucks" and are just looking for some cuck to settle down with after they rode the cock carousel.

>* Obviously the sex will be better. If you're less experienced, then she can teach you exactly what you need to please her and vice versa. Do you really expect to find a virgin girl that's willing to play with your ass while giving you a beej? Just lol good luck pal.
If the primary concern for you in a relationship is to find the whore that will do the most degenerate sexual acts than you are already lost. I would prefer the woman that doesn't lower herself to that level and has some self-respect.

Is this thread just bait? Or a roastie trying to justify herself?
>>
>>37429676
>She has already gotten most experiences out of her system. Logically this should mean that if she does choose to be in a relationship with you, she won't feel like she's losing out on anything and won't really be tempted to cheat.

If the reason you don't want her to cheat is because you don't want her to have sex with other people, then being a slut already defeats the purpose.
>>
>* She has already gotten most experiences out of her system. Logically this should mean that if she does choose to be in a relationship with you, she won't feel like she's losing out on anything and won't really be tempted to cheat.

Not wanting relationship with a woman not wanting marriage, sadly, my love is not for unconvincing people who cop out of the slut title.

>* Given that she has experienced many different men's body types and penis sizes, if she chooses to stay with you then she's basically asserting that out of all the men she has experienced, she still likes the way you are physically. There shouldn't be any reason to feel anxious with a sexually experienced girl.

Except that she has had manly dead-end relationships and seeing that me and other men aren't so different in our wishes of women, that it will end in failure.

Not a beta provider.

Not a degenerate who wants to kiss an asslicker.
>>
>>37429777
trips=true
>>
File: 20170513_110503.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170513_110503.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>37433234
>biological clock

If we're going to refer to women as just animals that only fulfill their biolohical urges then shouldn't we do the same for men? For the most part we are crafted go fuck one girl and fuck another and another and so on.

Your (and r9k's logic) is not sound. This isn't even bro science it's actually worse.
>>
>>37429676
You can get better at lying at your back?
>>
>>37434181
It's a fact that a lot of women in their late 20s and 30s want to settle down and have kids and they understand that their literal biological clock is ticking (meaning they won't be capable of having healthy children much longer).
Has literally nothing to do with "just animals that only fulfill their biolohical urges" but a reality that if you want kids you better not wait until you are forty years old. This is not bro science like your "we are crafted go fuck one girl and fuck another and another and so on" but actual science:
>About one-third of all pregnancies in women ages 40 to 44 end in miscarriage.
>Risks of chromosomal birth defects rise steadily with each year into your 40s.
http://www.parenting.com/article/pregnancy-at-20-30-40
Maybe your reading comprehension isn't quite up to speed, dummy? Maybe all the fucking has rotted away a few too many brain cells, seeing how you seemingly can barely write or read?
>>
>>37434582
>if you want kids you better not wait until you are forty years old.

And the sky is blue? This has been said for years and has nothing to do with women being sluts. It's common knowledge that having a child in your mid twenties is better. What are you even arguing now?

Your original comment was that women only mate then and then fuck other dudes for:
>8 inch cocks

So men have never fucked around in their 20s and only women do? Only women cheat? Just stay in your safe space holy shit you weeb
>>
>>37431977
>Probably why you're going to remain alone in your basement desu
Yup it's a woman, defending the roastie lifestyle.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.