[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No good jobs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1492054324853.jpg (28KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492054324853.jpg
28KB, 480x359px
How come I can't find a decent paying job? I dont even care what it is anymore at this point.

BS in premed bio, MS in Biomed, can't get into med school, working a bullshit sales job now that I will likely get fired from soon because my customers ran outta cash and rev is down.

Applying to jobs everyday and nothing but more bullshit call center sales.

Any advice beyond an hero? This is crushing me.
>>
Consider a trade? Same route you went down, starting to really worry about grades, a good handful of C's, probably going to have to retake classes. What grades did you apply to med school with and any advice to not fall into the same hole?
>>
>>37430218
If Youre in college learn to code and change major to cs.

I had 3.0 undergrad, 3.35 taking med school tier classes in grad school.

There are no lab jobs out there and the ones that are there pay shit.

Pa school is even harder than med school in terms of admissions.

Seriously if your grades are not 3.5 or higher switch to cs and ditch the medical shit.
>>
>>37429496
Could you get a job as a drug rep? You have to be a social person though for that kind of job.
>>
>>37430961
I wish man. Applied to so many but they only want like 3 years experience or pretty girls.

Im pretty social, was pres of frat in college but no luck.
>>
>>37429496
Does your college(s) have career centers? You paid them enough money, and they don't want their graduates walking around moaning about not being able to get a job.

Go see them and get them to help you.
>>
>>37431056
Not him, but mine only deals with recent alumni and after a few months you have to be a paid alumni to get access to their database and whatnot. Never go to a UC.
>>
>>37431114
Graduated 3 years ago. Holy shit. Went to a small college though so I dont think they will charge for it

Gf had a legit job as a graphic designer. Very jealous.

Sitting here with a masters doing menial work with no savings and barely scraping it.
>>
>>37430840
Did you not retake any classes to improve grades..? I'm scared.
>>
>>37430218
>consider a trade
This is a terrible idea, since every chucklfuck that can't find their dream job is resorting for trade work.
I have tried getting a plumbing apprenticeship for 2 years now, no luck.
>>
>>37429496
try finding something that you can use to spice up your resume

It doesn't have to be payed, it could just be some pet project you've been working on. Just to show the employer that you're serious with what you do, and that this is what you want.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.