[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 250mg diazepam enough for painless heroing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: received_1215232778602513.jpg (51KB, 839x657px) Image search: [Google]
received_1215232778602513.jpg
51KB, 839x657px
Is 250mg diazepam enough for painless heroing?
>>
File: solid snake.jpg (58KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
solid snake.jpg
58KB, 800x400px
DIAZEPAM? HEROING?
>>
>>37428831
I don't know what that is, but probably not. I'd say a kilo of any drug will do you in though.
>>
>>37428831
Probably not>>37428831
It probably will not work
>>
No, the leathal dose is over 1g

Suicide is a shit meme. Sort yourself out
>>
don't do it with pills anon, you'll probably live, and damage your liver more
>>
>>37428892
A kilo of weed won't kill you.
>>
>>37428831
I don't recommend pills, friend.
>>
>>37429007
Is it even possible to overdose on weed?
>>
>>37428831
Only if you mix it with alcohol and/or opiates
>>
>>37429034
It's possible, but you'd need to eat several pounds of marijuana in one sitting to actually die from it.
>>
>>37429087
Oh I have roughly a kg of poppy husk from last summer
>>
>>37429099
and its impossible to eat that much in such little time
>>
>>37429099
>>37429368
so what you meant was no, it's not possible.
>>
>>37429365
Welp, see you on the other side, brother

I'm planning on going out on a heroin of myself
>>
>>37429368
>>37429380
Well, theoretically it's possible. Especially if you managed to get pounds of concentrated THC (dabs) and orally consumed huge amounts of it.

You'd have to be very rich, but it is technically possible.
>>
>>37429034
I've only heard that you'd have to smoke a shit ton to kill you, but you'd die from the smoke, not the weed
>>
No. Back in my glory days i would take over a gram of different benzos at once. You can't od on benzos alone. Also pass the 100mg mark you don't feel high at all, you are 100% convinced you are sober
>>
>>37429441
The amount of smoke you'd have to inhale to die from would not be achievable on weed smoke. You'd need to like...enter a burning building.
>>
>>37428831
You'll just give yourself seizures and brain damage. Go the opiates+benzos route if you want to, but you may wake up since your body stops breathing and CO2 poisoning response kicks in.

2bh the helium tank is still the most reliable way.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.