[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, have you ever had naughty thoughts about underage boys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

Femanons, have you ever had naughty thoughts about underage boys?
>>
File: 72124806d32e0394e0895839eee79829.jpg (653KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
72124806d32e0394e0895839eee79829.jpg
653KB, 1000x1000px
>>37428815
I often think about it. I know it's wrong and I would never act on my urges but I can't help it. I am disgusting.
>>
subconsciously probably. the hottest wet dream i've had was giving a pubescent boy his first orgasm with mouth. i would never do it irl, and it's something that rarely crosses my mind
>>
File: dudt.png (544KB, 650x483px) Image search: [Google]
dudt.png
544KB, 650x483px
>>37429092
I've had wet dreams about young boys too
>>
I like pure shota more than lewd shota, but i still love it. Real boys are gross though, only 2d boys for me.
>>
>>37429136

But you're a fag thats normal
>>
I did when i babysat some, i never had a brother and wasn't popular at school and generally love kids and some of the boys i babysat were just cuties
>>
I am subject to the common " baww i never knew pure hs love" like many robots. Sometimes I see a cute young man and then realise he's probably in hs by the way he talks of dresses. Sometimes I watch cartoons and see my old husbando from when I was a kid ( ex. the Black Cauldron's Taran), and still feel sentimental.

Other than that, no. I am not interested in any relationship with children and people who are are disgusting.
>>
>ywn introduce a innocent impressionable qt to the world of carnal pleasures he never even dared to imagine and give him fond loving memories he will think of for the rest of his life

>ywn look at the redfaced expression of surprise and pleasure as you give him the first orgasm ever

>ywn cuddle in the sexual afterglow, exhausted, skin sticky from the sweat and the smell of sex lingering in the air, looking at each other as motherly and sexual love intertwine
>>
When I was a shota all I wanted in.life was to be molested by an older woman.
>>
There's nothing wrong with fantasizing about such things.

It's just human insecurity to think it is. If you're not safe in your head then where are you safe?
>>
>>37428815
All the time. It started when I was 11, and now I'm 26 and I still have the same taste as I did back then (11-14yo, blond, slim).
>>
Yeah, but not in the pedophile range, more in the ephebophile range.
>>
>>37430092
Closest I got was when I was 5 or something and walked over to a neighbor lady's house and asked her if I could play in her backyard cause she had a dope playset iirc. She scolded me and said "what if I had kidnapped and molested you??"

Didn't even know that was my biggest fantasy then :(
>>
File: 1494828964464.jpg (108KB, 551x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1494828964464.jpg
108KB, 551x1166px
It's probably one of the most impure sins that is
I pray everyday that I don't get weird thoughts of the sort for browsing this board too much
I'm sure god frowns upon messing the innocence of a child
It just doesn't feel right even thinking about it
maybe that's why people who crave for the "sick in the head" stuff are somehow talking or thinking about it
>>
>>37430134
Even now I really want to have sex with older woman and roleplay with a mommy or older sister fetish. Haven't gotten to do the role-play part yet.
>>
>tfw shota and want older women to molest me but nobody will believe me or take the risk lol
>>
>>37430171
And what do you call asserting this belief over others?

I'm sure God loves how you try to undermine other peoples free will by telling them that they will be condemned by doing so.

But your God is just a primtive idea anways, created out of human fear, hoping to find some shelter by condemning everything that dares to dare to question you.

Have fun living in your God fearing reality.
>>
File: Summertime.jpg (73KB, 921x481px) Image search: [Google]
Summertime.jpg
73KB, 921x481px
>>37428815
>Femanons, have you ever had naughty thoughts about underage boys?

Summer bait sage
>>
>>37430321
this picture is over a year old
>>
>>37428815
Stop making these fucking threads you autist
>>
>>37430171

There's nothing wrong as long as it stays in your head.

The mind is your playground anon, use it.
>>
>>37430171
>I'm sure god frowns upon messing the innocence of a child

God doesn't care. Unless you're talking about the christian one, which is fantasy so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>37430302
have fun being free and masturbating to the thought of penetrating kids
everyone dies and life has no meaning, am I right?
>>
>>37430774
angry christcuck spotted
>>
Not after being abused by a bunch of them, disgusting little perverts.
>>
>>37428815
pic looks like she's playing a trombone lol
>>
>>37430820

Explain in detail

Fhfgjjkk
>>
Any fembots want to snap a guy with a shota cock?
>>
>>37430899
I used to live in a bad apartment complex and this time got mugged and partially stripped by some girls. I sought help and found some boys playing basketball, they made fun of me but helped me inside. After that though they took advantage of me and abused me including sexually, sure they were young but there were a bunch of them. Worst experience of my life, and I used to have a thing for cute boys before that.
>>
>>37430946
That doesn't exist. Having a small dick doesn't make it a shota cock. Adult small dicks are always too wide and stubby. Not cute.
>>
File: 1494129453841.jpg (21KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1494129453841.jpg
21KB, 240x240px
>>37430036
>as motherly and sexual love intertwine
>>
>>37431028
Don't know unless you try
>>
>>37431089
It's safe to assume that I'm right since I've seen hundreds of small adult cocks and none of them are like the real deal. If you have proof of the contrary, then show it.
>>
>>37431109
Ok looking through my pics you're right it's def not shota lol
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.