[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some good android games that you can recommend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: fXpAEjRtM64iSQnO.jpg (1MB, 3360x2520px) Image search: [Google]
fXpAEjRtM64iSQnO.jpg
1MB, 3360x2520px
what are some good android games that you can recommend?
>>
bump

fgfdgdfgdgdffsewdsefsefds
>>
Be a man and get an snes emulator to play slow-paced strategy games on it.
I recommend Liberty or Death, Uncharted Waters, Langrisser, Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy.
>>
The pirate Caribbean hunt it's pretty good my man
>>
>>37428733
I got a game it's called GET A IPHONE ITS 2016
>>
>>37429819
playing snes without physical controllers is terrible
>>
Drastic DS Emulator. it works pretty well as long as the game doesn't rely too much on the shoulder buttons
>>
>>37428733
>clash royale
>mario run
>geometry dash
>>37429863
and get my data mined by apple?
never
>>
if your phone is powerful enough, you can connect a bluetooth controller, root the phone and play halflife 2 or portal. it's a little complicated but worth it
>>
>>37431041
hl2? You can play old PC games on android?
>>
>>37431041
I want to know how to do this on Copperhead.
>>
>>37431071
yeah, nvidia and valve ported them for usage on the nvidia shield but with root you can fool them that you're using one
>>
File: 1484638670896.png (147KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484638670896.png
147KB, 1000x1000px
Vainglory is alright
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (27KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
27KB, 800x480px
>>37428733
>what are some good android games that you can recommend?
Papi trampoline

Very small, simple game
Yet there's a surprising amount of nuance to it

Easy to learn, kinda hard to master. I really like it and its one of the only games I've stuck with over the years I've had a smartphone

My average score for a play is above 50k now
>>
Been playing Pixel Car Racer because /o/

It's a fun game and easy to make money in it so no pay-to-win
>>
>>37428733
>mobile games
>good

Get a pc faggot.
>>
>>37431556
We need something to play when we're away from home, boyo.
>>
not really a mobile game, but a port
nethack
get over the learning curve and you can play it for life
>>
I recommend Shibuya, personally
>>
>>37428733
It depends what you're into my man

I play a lot of free to play Japanese waifu RPG games.

Phantom of the Kill is quite good, it's a TRPG like fire emblem and has lots of crossovers with other franchise like Madoka magica and Dempagumi Inc. It doesn't have a perma-death mechanic but your weapons can get broken when you lose, and permanently destroyed.

Speaking of which, Fire Emblem Heroes. Because it has that gacha waifu-collecting element it doesn't have a perma-death mechanic.

Tales of Link is a mix of turn-based RPG and puzzle-board-clearing mechanics.

Puzzles and Dragons is another one, but with less waifus.

Grand Sphere and Age of Ishtaria are more waifu-colecting F2P JRPGs

Also, Final Fantasy Exvius.

There's also a whole laudry list of games that I've enjoyed that aren't waifu RPGs.
>>
File: 1496285870274.gif (2MB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
1496285870274.gif
2MB, 245x246px
>>37431041
I don't know why the fuck you'd want to do that when any junker laptop or desktop can run both of those and with better controls, better battery on the laptop compared to a phone, and a bigger screen.
>>
File: 2017-05-30-01-09-51.jpg (20KB, 157x279px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-30-01-09-51.jpg
20KB, 157x279px
>>37431556
2012 called they want your opinion back

Pc gaming is a niche thing, i only have a smartphone and i get along fine, i guess you wouldnt if you spent 18 hours a day playing world of warcraft (but its ok cos you can run it on ultra)
>>
>>37428733
Tinder desuuu
>>
>>37428733
The new Skullgirls game is pretty fun imo. I used to play the shit out of Battle Cats too.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.