[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does logic compute with robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0797.jpg (541KB, 1242x1888px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0797.jpg
541KB, 1242x1888px
Does logic compute with robots?
>>
>Tinder

no
>>
Haha....

what a fool. thinking I would care. that I would be SWAYED by his WORDS...

when I am CONVINCED by his ACTIONS.
>>
>>37428670
Good for him. I used to be all those things and that didn't prevent my life from warping into a pile of steaming shit. But I can concede he's right. There's a lot of women hate here, and while I can understand it, I've been lucky enough to have had an experience (no gf) with a very sane and caring girl.

I also go on /pol/ to have some fun, but the thing is (even on /r9k/) to never shut yourself off from the media world of normies. Force yourself to read the mainstream media & check out Facebook, as disgusting as it is.

Beyond all that, 4chan is amazing because it offers an anonymous, uncensored place where we can still form a community. It allows all of us robots to channel our angers, kinks and failures and discuss them. It offers us another world to live in. It gives us friends, even if it's just a facade.
>>
Nobody willingly becomes an adult, we just can't afford to be kids anymore. My time will naturally come for me to progress as a human and I will accept that with open arms. For the time being however, I will pass the time having fun with you guys. I love you guys
>>
File: 126122.jpg (9KB, 480x360px)
126122.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>37428670

Only to real robots. To failed normies aka "robots", it doesn't.
This guy is right about 4chan being toxic. To people who want gfs, social lives and such being here is cancerous and they should leave while they can. This place is great and meant for those who wish for other things in their lives.
>>
>>37428670
SMELLY, DUMB
PHONEPOSTER SCUMM
>>
>you can't use Tinder if you use 4chan
We have daily Tinder threads here. I use Tinder but the girls there aren't really that interesting. Also only newfags feel the need to say how long they have used the site, a real oldfag will just type away and let his wisdom convince others

t: 2010 cancer-tier newfag
>>
>>37428967
>To people who want gfs, social lives and such being here is cancerous and they should leave while they can.
>This place is great and meant for those who wish for other things in their lives.

Explain yoself nigga
>>
>>37428670
Define "putting in work"

I am willing to do the minimum required chores to not feel shitty on a daily basis.
The only reason I am considering getting into game and women for instance is because having a girlfriend would make me less creepy
I dont wanta girlfriend per se.
I am willing to do the minimum required effort to feel good socially. I couldnt care less about prestige, wealth or social status.
>>
>>37429080

I'll explain.

If you want to be a normie, aka have a healthy relationship with a woman, have friends and normal hobbies and interests, this place is bad for you. It is full of negativity, hate, and unnormal things. Being here will make you seem too off for other people to accept you.

If you don't want these things, and rather be a non-conformist and live for other things (aka to better yourself, pass time, create things) this place is great to share views and ideas with others like you. It's rare, really.

I know there's the usual "REEE NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD" thing, but normies and failed normies (aka "tfw no gf") need to get off this board for both their on good and for the good of this board. Normies can get positive ideas and "normal" ones at other places on the internet, while 4chan gets to be a unique place of people who share alternative ideas.
>>
File: IMG_1186.jpg (81KB, 580x739px)
IMG_1186.jpg
81KB, 580x739px
>>37428670
I've tried time and again to be that guy who turns his life around, throwing my full weight at it and I've always failed. Some of us are just not meant to succeed.

I got fit, I got a job, started talking to girls and even fucked some of them but in the end it changed nothing. I always reverted to being that sad lonely broken guy again because no matter how much I change my outward appearance or circumstances that's what I really am inside. When you're fundamentally, at your core, broken you can't fix that by throwing positivity at the wall until something sticks. It just slides right off after awhile.

At least I can take comfort in the fact that I tried, but it's utterly pointless now.
>>
>>37429227
Have you seen this board? It doesn't seem to be a new trend. Even when I wasn't actively browsing /r9k/ it had this reputation of being frequented by asocial virgins & nerds (Hence the "tfw no gf" meme which spawns at least twice an hour).

I used to deal with depression and back then I didn't even have the will to change or better myself. I didn't care about all the loser rap this place had, at least it filled my days.
>>
>>37429357
>>37429410
>>37428891

Essentially, this, OP.
>>
>>37428670
OP's right, though.

I'm a robot, and I've been browsing since sixth grade ( I'm 23). /r9k/ in particular has made me worse. When I open my mouth now, I am always whining. You are what you do most often. This site validates bad modes of thinking.

Of course, I also find sympathy on this site and a place to vent that doesn't threaten my IRL chances at (platonic) relationships. It's about what threads, for how long, and for what purpose.
>>
>>37429888
>It's about what threads, for how long, and for what purpose.

You make a point, but even after spending hours on end here I realize I haven't changed that much. Even without /r9k/ I'd be the lazy piece of shit I currently am, just more bored.
>>
>>37428670
>bigoted

Literally no one in the real world uses this word
>>
>things that never happened for $500 Alex
That faggot left out the time stamp and probably never even got a fucking gf. What a cunt.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.