[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, justice exists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 14

File: I'm blessed.png (268KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
I'm blessed.png
268KB, 750x750px
On Monday my ex-girlfriend wrote to me out of the blue after two whole years of no contact, in order to have a "clean" and positive break up, since she broke up in a pretty evil and cowardly manner two years ago. Of course, she didn't see the fault in herself, but wanted to blame it all on me - so, I took the chance I've been waiting for and tore her a second cunt, elaborating on what a reckless and egocentric person she is.

After that, she felt horrible about herself. I know, she is too inane to even have the slightest grain of self-reflection in order to take it really to heart, but it felt so satisfying nonetheless. Then I softened, and I, of all retards, suggested keeping in touch and she was all in for it. The next day I sobered up and tore her another cunt, telling her she's a cruel person for even considering to guilt-trip me out of nowhere on my fucking birthday (which was the day before). Told her she should never contact me again, and blocked her.

To be continued ...
>>
File: enjoying nature.jpg (278KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
enjoying nature.jpg
278KB, 1920x1200px
cont.

Three days later, today, she wrote me again from her brother's account and pulled the usual ad hominem shit on me: "You'd never write like that to me unless you're having a miserable life" and suggested she'd be there to "aid me as my friend"; wrote her I don't think of evil people as friends and that she should get over me. Then blocked her brother's account and every other I could think of.

All in all, I feel pretty good getting all that off my chest. Past these two years there was so much that bottled up and wanted to tell her, so I finally got my chance to do it.

Justice be with you, my niggers.
>>
>On Monday my ex-girlfriend
Stopped reading there. If justice exists you'd fuck off /r9k/ and never return.
>>
>>37428063

>robot
>ex girlfriend

die
>>
File: I'm a smug fuck.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
I'm a smug fuck.png
13KB, 640x712px
>>37428143
>>37428151
Oh my, the pseudo-outcasts today are on time, just as presumed.
>>
Can anyone pat me on my shoulder and say "I'm proud of you"?
>>
File: 1457110993692.jpg (41KB, 1033x679px)
1457110993692.jpg
41KB, 1033x679px
>>37428461
Good fucking job. You're a supreme gentleman and a scholar.
>>
File: Kudos, kind Sir.jpg (104KB, 850x476px)
Kudos, kind Sir.jpg
104KB, 850x476px
>>37428511
Thank you, kind Sir. Finally someone sees my true form.
>>
How exactly did you get justice?
>>
>>37428063
>>37428063

That may have felt good.

But not responding is always better.

It doesn't seem like it at the time. But in the long term, having the self restraint to not respond both feels amazing, makes her feel like absolut shit and it helps build self disipline to not respond to bitchy girls.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (7KB, 247x139px)
download (4).jpg
7KB, 247x139px
>>37428269
This was our board once...

Also, it's in the eye of the beholder, and you don't even exist because I can't see you. Faggot bitch.
>>
>>37428461
anon, that was retarded. you should have blocked her when she contacted you.
>>
>>37428587
Yeah, when she did write today I considered to ignore and block her. But as the autist I am I need to have the last word, plus, I couldn't resist showing her fallacies. I'll keep it in mind next time when she somehow manages to bother me again.

>>37428651
B-but it felt so good. I really wanted to show what a cunt she really is. Knowing she'll never change the way I think about her, may hurt her less, since she got the attention she wanted, but it added extra salt though.
>>
>>37428587
>But in the long term, having the self restraint to not respond both feels amazing, makes her feel like absolut shit

TRUTH
ex called me out of the blue but i didnt see it. when i got around to hitting her up she flat out said that she felt retarded when i didnt answer the phone
>>
>>37428701
I think my ex really doesn't have the slightest decency to think of herself as doing retarded shit, and didn't want her to have the last laugh, thinking I'm the asshole in her twisted mentality.
>>
>>37428585
Wh-what's wrong? Elaborate.
>>
My ex called me out of the blue after 8 months no contact. We met up and talked for a while and she apologized for being a shitty person. Then later on her cousin texts me that I made her feel weird. Bitch you treated me like shit because you were too much of a coward to break up with me how am I supposed to act? Women are retarded
>>
>>37428975
Oh man, and in the end she was still coward, since her cousin texted you in her stead. Her apology was as worth as a pile of shit. Sorry for your experience, dude.

I'm truly astonished how degenerate and cruel women become in relationships, and all that because "your" feelings. Eh, they always tell themselves whatever makes them sleep at night.
>>
>>37429059
It is what it is man. I'm a good person and a good man for the next woman I decide to date while she's the type of girl that's going to end up a single mother the way she treats people
>>
File: what a shame.jpg (54KB, 603x393px)
what a shame.jpg
54KB, 603x393px
>>37429224
In my case she'll end up in a psychiatric ward. I bet my left testicle on it.
>>
>>37428063
She wanted a drama high and you gave her one, sucker. Next time just ignore completely.
>>
File: rage.png (16KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
16KB, 291x300px
>>37429360
I think that's only partly true. She definitely wanted the attention, but also win me over ... that fucking cunt.
>>
>>37428063
You're not a robot and I'd appreciate it if you would stop pretending you are.
>>
so nothing of interest that we can relate to happened in this story

cool, normalfaggot
>>
File: 1494760482227.jpg (143KB, 960x960px)
1494760482227.jpg
143KB, 960x960px
>>37428269
leddit is where you're welcome
>>
File: smug.jpg (34KB, 375x306px)
smug.jpg
34KB, 375x306px
>>37429475
I think some robots made the major mistake and got a psychotic girlfriend out of sheer desperation. That's what you get for getting your dick wet.

>>37429477
Don't know man, circlejerks is pretty plebbit-tier if you ask me. Why don't you go back to r/Redpill or whatever shithole you came from?
>>
>>37429557
>robot
>got a girlfriend out of sheer desperation
Bitch if desperation got you a gf this board wouldn't exist
>>
>>37429412
She didn't want to win you over, if she did she would've just tried to fuck you.
She wanted you to think about her and engage her, and by replying and making a shitpost about it and continuing to think about her: you've given her EVERYTHING.
>>
>>37428063
I am planning to do the same thing on a girl that treated me like shit wish me luck robots
>>
Fuck you and your gf live blog you dumb moolie faggot
>>
>>37429604
If you're good looking there might be some psychotic bitch who will clinge like shit on you, and cut your dick off while she's at it.

>>37429619
Man, I don't think you've read the OP at all.

>>37429661
You have my full support, nigger. Remember: be as cold and emotionless as you can manage. Give her brutal truth, punch her in the tits and then dropkick her over the nearest ledge. That'll teach that whore.
>>
File: 1489042652535.jpg (22KB, 272x285px)
1489042652535.jpg
22KB, 272x285px
>OP didn't attempt to ruin her life in a meaningful way

that's some weak ass pussy shit
>>
>>37429840
I think her life is pretty shit now, since she's so desperate to come back after two years.
>>
>my ex girlfriend

dropped

get the fuck out normalshit.
>>
File: Don D. Raper.jpg (214KB, 345x336px)
Don D. Raper.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>>37430519
Wow, what an original comment! Everyone's proud of you for coming up with such linguistic finesse!
>>
>>37428063
>my ex-girlfriend
Stopped reading there. Get the fuck out.
>>
she's in the hedges peeking at u now
>>
>>37431458
If that day ever comes I'll get the fucking police on her ass. Considering she lives about 280 miles away.
>>
>>37431499
no dude, she lives in the bush next to the garbage can next to ur house
>>
>>37430549
normies are getting cocky
GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37431522
she invested in all this spy equipment and wants U to be her mltr-she wants u to be the next cher and sonny
>>
>>37428063
>>37428074
>Justice be with you, my niggers.
Laying aside your normalfag relationship issues, how exactly does telling her about your feelings get you justice?
>>
>>37432207
Well, I bottled these feelings of contempt for quite a while and hoped to get a chance to say what a horrible person she is, because I knew that whilst the break up and after she'd feel like a fucking saint and demonize me.

Fortunately for me, she was degenerate enough to contact me again, so I finally could destroy her unjustified sense of moral highground.
>>
File: Xo37xWP.jpg (43KB, 640x561px)
Xo37xWP.jpg
43KB, 640x561px
>>37428063
>get increasingly upset at my girlfriend (~2015) in large part for how fucking weird she's being with this pen pal of hers
>fat autistic brain-damaged stoner fuck, I'm autismo spergy and this guy made me look like Brad Normiecock
>she dumps me cause i'm so fucking weird (to her) about it, whatever, I'm over it in a week

>~3mo later, messages me out of the blue
>"Sorry I was so weird with [friend], I didn't realize what you're talking about but now I do, wtf"
To understand how crazy this was, we broke up on some Stacy-tier "he's literally Hitler" terms.
>ask what happened
>turns out he was freaking out on her
>threatening suicide, saying all sorts of highschool-tier emo shit, etc. etc.
>keep in mind all three of us were about 24 at this point
>says if she doesn't fly down to visit him (~1000mi I think) he might kill himself or something, idk, I'm vague on the details but I'm sure you know the kind of beta actions I'm describing
>she flies down, on her own money, like a colossal Stacy/cuckold hybrid
>gets off the plane
>[friend]'s friend picks her up, something something "take you over there" etc.
>doesn't take her to [friend]'s house
>takes her to an assembly hall kind of thing
>fair amount of people there, everyone dressed like highschool prom or something

>this fat fuck had actually pooled together all his social currency to throw, in his twenties, a sort of replica HS prom dance to surprise my ex with
>I didn't get the details but from what I imagine, I'm very certain he went full milady-tier on her
>she freaks out, what the fuck, this beta sperglord I thought was firmly in orbital path is trying to make me his own?? Chad help!
>Chad is 1000 miles away
Oh, I don't think I mentioned, she did already have another bf at this point, I hardly need to point it out, but she actually got another bf when she hooked up at the bar the day after dumping me and decided to date him.

>tfw to intelligent to finish story in 2nd post
>>
>not posting screencaps
you are the reason 4chan is shit
>>
>>37433098
Holy shit man. This is some Truman Show shit he pulled on your slutty ex right there. I fail to comprehend how heartless and degenerate she can be, Jesus Christ.

Hope your hypothetical second post includes that you're doing well now ... r-right? RIGHT?

>>37433116
Would be useless since it wouldn't be in English anyways. And I sure don't put hours into all that pages of text just to translate them.
>>
>>37433500
>I fail to comprehend how heartless and degenerate she can be
Mostly just stupid, I fail to fully comprehend how an adult human can be so fucking retarded as to see all the full beta shit [Friend] did for her and pass it off as "we're just friends lol." He actually stopped talking to her for about three months while we were dating, then texted her (while we were, again, still dating) "My feelings for you were too strong, blah blah blah, couldn't handle but I'm over it now." She hopped right back into texting him and, from the fact that she gave me this ridiculous awkward confession, I actually believe she thought he was over it and only thought of him as a friend.

>doing well
I'm on this board, but apart from that, I guess I'm better than when I was dating her. Although, that year with her did help to pull me out of my really dark "I hate my life nobody will ever like me I should kill myself instead of trying" path. When she dumped me I started developing my professional life, and trying (failing) to develop my friendships a bit more. So still robot-tier socially, but at least I have a non-McJob and a professional future now.
>>
>>37428063
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0gXomy5Dxw
get the fuck out
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.