[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>H-hello??? Where am I???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

>H-hello??? Where am I???
>>
>>37427376
>i have been thinking (not just fantasies) actual toughts of kidnapping a teenager
what the fuck should i just kill myself?
i even buyed grey tape,ropes,knife,tweezers and girls clothes one night when i was thinking of that
i even started following cuties around.
>>
>>37427376
You're in a shutterstock stock photo. Abandon all hope
>>
>>37427529
It's really time to off yourself. Please, for the rest of us. It's better than prison too
>>
>>37427529
It's ok anon, everyone goes through that phase.
>>
>>37427529
Let it happen, Anon. We both know you want it more than anything.
>>
>>37427376
Don't worry, I finally found a way for us to be together
>A-anon? Is that you? Let me go
No, I told you I'd love you forever no matter what.
>What does that have to do with anything? We've been broken up for a year!
You're mine now Stacy, now you're gonna be a good girl and let me love you. And this is the way it'll be for us, forever and ever
>N-no! Let me go! Help...anyone!
No one can hear you Stacy, it's just me and you. I love you Stacy.....so much.....you'll see in time....
>>
File: 1420323570449.jpg (68KB, 640x365px) Image search: [Google]
1420323570449.jpg
68KB, 640x365px
>>37427935
I've seen enough hentai to see how it ends. Do it >>37427529
>>
>>37427665
good to know im not the only one hopefully those toughts go away just like my interest in anime and games
>>
File: 26948055cKK.jpg (117KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
26948055cKK.jpg
117KB, 640x480px
Urge to kidnap rising
>>
>>37428397
what do you do when you have her like this?
just pull down her pants and penetrate her while she tries to move away just struggling and moviing her legs
i would also remove the tape in the mouth to hear her crying
>>
>>37427529
If you actually feel like youre gonna do it killing yourself may be the only solution
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.