[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally invited to a party >it's just a bunch of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 12

File: 1399994038626.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1399994038626.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>finally invited to a party
>it's just a bunch of normies drinking alcohol and listening to loud music
>>
>>37427000
What did you expect? Original comment
>>
File: 34ahga352342.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
34ahga352342.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>37427000
>drunk girls about
>loud music
>not using that to your advantage to feel up roasties
>not fuccin a drunk roastie so that you can realize how overrated sex is without paying
>>
Its honestly not that bad, take it as an opporturnity to learn
>>
File: 1494993405954.jpg (49KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
1494993405954.jpg
49KB, 564x423px
>get invited to a hyper normie party
>normies instantly start fucking with you for no reason
This is what I get.
>>
>>37427000
Post pics of party fagget any grills lurking around?
>>
>It's not even good music
>It's not even good PARTY music
>It's just excruciatingly loud electronic music or nigger music
>The alcohol isn't even good or very alcoholic, it's mostly pissy beer
>>
>>37427259
This is why you bring a hip flask with liquour in it
>>
>>37427000
What did you fucking expect? Parties are meant to be fun and entertaining for the lowest comment denominator, so that everyone goes there to get piss drunk and hook up. Did you expect an intellectual debate or something?

The sooner you realize how shallow the world is, how dumb people are, and how little effort is actually required for you to be a "normie", the better for you. From what I have read here 99% of posters overthink everything. If being a normie was as difficult and required as much planning and deliberation as faggots here pretend it does, humans would have went extinct long ago.
>>
>>37427259
Quit being a fag and have some fun already
>>
File: download-5.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download-5.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>37427259
>And what's the deal with nigger music?

No but I totally get it. What is the deal with nigger music?
>>
File: 235agasdrf3423.png (131KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
235agasdrf3423.png
131KB, 288x216px
>>37427259
Alcohol isn't even good? Nigga, you don't drink for the taste. You drink to get drunk. That's it. Fuck any other faggot that pretends otherwise. I doubt you're an alcoholic so even piss beer will get you drunk. If you are an alcoholic, you'll just drink more and piss more. What's the problem? Stupid kid.
>>
>>37427345
>Nigga, you don't drink for the taste
Nigga I often drink beer for the taste
>>
>>37427345
I'm an alcoholic and I have practically no tolerance. I know some guys who barely even drink and don't get as half as drunk as me on the same liquor.
It has nothing to do with that.
>>
>>37427345
Why the fuck would I drink 10 bottles of piss beer to have the same effect as a few shots of rum or vodka or something? Why the hell would I subject myself to litres and litres of concentrated torment and disgusting taste when I can get the same effect from smaller volumes of alcohol? If I have the choice between getting drunk quickly with spirits or slowly inducing a buzz through beer, I sure as fuck ain't going to do the latter. Are you really this offended because someone doesn't like low-alcohol beer?

>>37427325
No, fuck you.

>>37427343
I think the jungle beats make normalfags horny.
>>
File: 772.jpg (56KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
772.jpg
56KB, 597x519px
I went to a club once in my life.
>music was loud
>sluts were dancing with chads
>couldn't even hear my friends
>beer was expensive as fuck and tasted like water
>had to piss really bad but for some reason some tall dude kept overlooking the urinals
>penis shrinks in social situations for some reason
>also found out one of my childhood friends offered guys to suck their dicks in the bathroom

Never again.
>>
File: angrywojak.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
angrywojak.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>manlet
>skeltal
>get drunk from drinking less alcohol than a teenage girl
>>
Beer is the kind of drink you get to have some nice quality good tasting beer and then drink a few in the evening to relax or hang out with a few folks.
It's just not a drink meant for getting shitfaced.
>>
>>37427379
>I know some guys who barely even drink and don't get as half as drunk as me on the same liquor
Well you could use it to your advantage. Normalfags appreciate guys who can hold their drink
>>
>>37427448
this is a good thing tough
>>
>>37427000
>went to party once in college
>invite cause sperg club I joined for muh resume
>walk in
>everyone chattering and sipping bud light
>no massive orgies fights or acts of niggery
>steal all the beer and liquor I can from kitchen and leave
>>
>>37427404
>Why the fuck would I drink 10 bottles of piss beer to have the same effect as a few shots of rum or vodka or something? Why the hell would I subject myself to litres and litres of concentrated torment and disgusting taste when I can get the same effect from smaller volumes of alcohol? If I have the choice between getting drunk quickly with spirits or slowly inducing a buzz through beer, I sure as fuck ain't going to do the latter. Are you really this offended because someone doesn't like low-alcohol beer?

Because you're at a party and you're drinking for free. How hard is that to understand? Stupid faggot. That's the only reason why I went to parties with my Chad cousin, to drink free alcohol and maybe see some niggers or hoodrats fight. Or maybe get a drunk whore to succ me.
>>
>>37427511
I did a similar thing except I stole all the vodka and passed out on the party thowers bed and vomited everywhere.
>>
>>37427404
Damn you must be real fun to have around at a party.
>>
File: 279.jpg (99KB, 676x673px) Image search: [Google]
279.jpg
99KB, 676x673px
>>37427000
What the fuck did you expect an orgy? Pic is you
>>
>>37427540
Well, no shit, I'm posting on fucking /r9k/. What did you expect, the prime example of a sociable alpha male who leads the pack and revels in social environments? There's a reason I don't get invited.

>>37427517
Just because something is free doesn't make it worthwhile.
>>
>>37427496
I don't know if you can't read or I can't express myself but what I mean is that I drink like a trucker but I still have practically no tolerance. Then there's normies who drink like once a week and can still handle alcohol better than me.
>>
File: devilish.jpg (55KB, 600x760px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
55KB, 600x760px
>>37427537
>go to random party with 100+ people
>tell them you're a friend of jake or whatever common normie name when people ask
>drink alcohol for free
>pee pee poo poo puke puke everywhere
>go home and sleep in your comfy bed
>>
>>37427564
>I'm hungry
This is why you load up on carbs before you go
>>
>>37427170
were drugs involved? I cant see how a party could go bad if everyone is drunk/high
>>
Yeah, normie parties are fucking boring. I've always had more fun having a few drinks and playing vidya with my robot friends.
>>
File: 1493826196836.jpg (74KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493826196836.jpg
74KB, 480x360px
You didn't enjoy it because you probably aren't good friends with the people there if you're only getting invited now.

It's obviously going to be shit if you're just standing in the corner with your arms crossed being a pissy little bitch complaining about the music.

Either find fun people or become a fun person, make good first impression with somebody using a different, more likeable and happier personality.

Otherwise, people will see that you bring nothing to the party, and will stop inviting you. I've seen it happen many times before.
>>
>>37427586
>Just because something is free doesn't make it worthwhile.
Beats sitting at home drinking alone. My Chad cousin would drag me around to parties. All I'd do is just drink all night and be ready to fight niggers that start shit with my cousin or his friends. Which only happened once in like 10 parties I went. I'm pretty much an fit sperg and grew up in a poor neighborhood so even though I was a KHV neet, I know how to fight. Just an alcoholic that went anywhere that had free alcohol since I wasn't on neetbux at the time.
>>37427630
piss beer are full of carbs
>>
>>37427609
Lel. whenever I go to a normie house party I go to the bathroom and piss all over the place, shove the toothbrushes up my ass and practically thrash the place.

Then I get out and tell to the next normie in line "dude is fucking gross in there, people are fucked I swear". It's always glorious.
>>
File: 1402448282852.png (1MB, 1166x903px) Image search: [Google]
1402448282852.png
1MB, 1166x903px
>>37427000
>tfw going to a party, invited by some whore I knew in highschool, in 2 days.
>don't even really want to fuck any random girls just to lose virginity
>most looking forward to just having my feet hurt
>>
>>37427592
yeah the dude you are replying to is very bad at reading comprehension.
>>
>>37427677
Same :)

But originally
>>
>>37427669
>Beats sitting at home drinking alone

I disagree.
>>
>>37427733
I live in the sticks. My internet has high latency. 600 minimum. If I could play multiplayer games and talk shit with faggots all night while drinking like I used to before moving, that'd be great. But nah. I'm fucked. One of the downsides to living away from nignogs.
>>
>>37427641
They smoked a few blunts. picture the stereotypical Chads, and you can understand who I was dealing with.

They were ignorant douchebags, and I really had no business being there anyway. My fault.
>>
>go to party
>get a depersonalization episode and don't even feel human
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.