[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rewatching LoGH >this part comes up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>rewatching LoGH
>this part comes up
>>
>>37426798
This is dumb. Nice is a compliment. You better be nice if you want my heart.

Of course guys have rationalized that they should fear single words and that it means end all or that they're friend zoned. Grow up - It doesn't.
>>
>>37426798
And you're not even nice.
>>
File: Mittermeyer and Reuental whiskey.jpg (196KB, 704x1180px) Image search: [Google]
Mittermeyer and Reuental whiskey.jpg
196KB, 704x1180px
Thats from the prequel series though
>rewatching LOGH
> the story arc where Reuenthal has to start a doomed from the start rebellion to preserve his honor
>>
I watched LoGH a decade ago and I think that line was the beginning of me realizing how women really are.
>>
>>37427099
LOGH is generally quite neutral/positive towards women
>>
>>37426997
Reuental was edgy as fuck.
>i have no feelings and I fuck women cause my mother was a whore xDDD

Worst LOGH.
>>
>>37427237
He was based and redpilled because he understood the whore nature if women.
>>
>>37426816
>>37426834
>proving his point
You're not genuinely interested in niceness, you just want your ass kissed unconditionally. Of course the odds you're another mentally ill RPing faggot.
>>
Is it true then? If I treat women like shit I'll get a gf?
>>
>>37427501
Yeah I am actually. The fuck? You're really insane. Don't project your own beliefs onto others. Who would want a dumb asshole jerk as anything?

You can be nice and alpha Chad at the same time.

Stay bitter faggot
>>
>>37427600
You are mentally ill. Please seek help.
>>
>>37427578
>If I treat women like shit I'll get a gf?
Not necessarily. He's saying being nice isn't a priority for them and he's right.
>>
>>37426816
This.

being nice =/= being a pushover.
>>
>>37426798
>unironically watching nazi anime because it was recommended by /pol/

jesus fucking christ, fuck off you sheep
>>
>>37427731
You are a fucking imbecile kill yourself
>>
File: Your dad 20 years ago.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Your dad 20 years ago.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>37427731
>nazi anime
What did he meme by this?
>>
>>37427713
It IS a low-tier compliment for boring people. Anyone can be "nice". Even you admit being nice is worth less than not being a pushover. Most women prefer a non-pushover to a pushover regardless of whoever is the nicer of the two.
>>
>>37427600

Stop pretending to be a girl on the Internet you sick weirdo fuck.
>>
>>37427731
LoGH is legit anime kino.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.