[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a Catholic, is it moral for me to send nudes?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0454.jpg (279KB, 941x1264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0454.jpg
279KB, 941x1264px
As a Catholic, is it moral for me to send nudes?
>>
>>37426684
Is that one of your nudes?
>>
>>37426703
she isnt nude
>>
Is it your husband?:
Yes
If not, no.
>>
Jesus watches you masturbate which is okay so I don't see how it could be any worse sending a picture of your naked body to another human.
>>
>>37426684

Ever since Vatican II, you've been obligated to show vagoo.
>>
>>37426684
Isn't God omnipresent and omniscient and all of that? I mean, it's your religion anyway, you should fucking know innit.

Ask your pastor/priest.
>>
>>37426684
God forgives so who cares
>>
>>37426684
Nudes are only moral and holy when posted on /r9k/ deus vult
>>
>>37426684
>2020-3
>still being a catholic
kek what an idiot.
>>
>>37426684
I mean, if you are in a committed relationship I guess so.
I would hate to find out there is a faggot with nudes of a girl I like, or my gf for that matter.
>>
>>37426684
Yes because after being catholic for 18 years and being in catholic religion classes for 12 I can tell you it's bullshit anyways.
>>
File: 1495259097701.png (72KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495259097701.png
72KB, 300x300px
>>37426684
No. Sex for pleasure is strictly prohibited under Catholic law. Any sexual act that is not viginal penetration for the purpose of procreation is a mortal sin that will land you in hell.
>>37427660
The difference between committed Catholic relationships and committed Protestant relationships is that Catholics are not allowed to have sex unless it is to reproduce, and that any sexual act that is purely for pleasure is disgusting misuse of the body that God gave you.
>>
>>37426684
Pretty harmless, but don't be stupid about it. God will forgive us, give me your contact info so we can sin together.
>>
>>37426684
I get the feeling that a being as powerful as God is probably above extremely petty human activities.

If it is real, we can't comprehend it at all, and anything we say it wants us to do is a label humans created. You are one of billions of people that have lived, I doubt it would care if you sent nudes while people rape and kill each other
>>
>>37426684

yes nudity is approved by the church
>>
>>37427885
Lol stupid protestant doesn't even understand catholic doctrine
>>
>>37426684
Does the fact that I posted this to r9k mean I'm going to hell?
Also is this an ok nude? I want to attract a man whom I hope becomes my future husband
>>
>>37426684
When you're married. But like... God does not give a shit. :dd
>>
>>37426684
>being a christcuck

There is no help go worship your kike on a stick.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.