[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe your loneliness. I want to know everyones stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_nr1uydemIk1uwa0t9o1_500.jpg (48KB, 500x539px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr1uydemIk1uwa0t9o1_500.jpg
48KB, 500x539px
Describe your loneliness.
I want to know everyones stories
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>go back to college after dropping out a long time ago
>everyone 10 years younger than me
>am older than some of my teachers
>not a single friend after a whole year
>failing most classes, again
>will probably drop out again soon
>>
>>37426533
>live in the middle of nowhere
>only 2 people too hang out with are so mentally ill it's disturbing
>sit at home
>at least I have a phone
>only slutty lolis on the internet will talk to me
>come here out of sheer boredom can't relate to anything
>don't have any video game consoles except ps2
>all my neighbors hate me
>>
>>37426533
>transfers to better high school
>realizes I'm lazy
>tries to date autistic qt oneitis
>gets rejected
>realizes I'm ugly
>Im confident & charismatic but suck at small talk
>can't make friends
>closes off the few bridges I had established
>now quiet and asocial autist
>fail the year
>no friends back home
>am a bit older than everyone else at original high school

>never went to a party
>only hung out with groups when we received pen pals because they wanted to go
>ppl never message me
>I have no smartphone
>>
>be weird kid
>get bullied at primary school
>have no friends in school, a couple outside of school
>go to secondary school, dont know how to make friends
>teacher forces a classmate to be nice to be and join me into activities with him
>him and i end up hanging out with my other 2 friends often, and 2 of their friends, we had a group and we became best friends
>im still a loser at school, but best friends with a cool guy
>finished school
>he gradually starts being a dick to me, as we are the only virgins left in the group
>he feels superior due to me being a loser at school, and him "almost" getting laid
>we stop hanging out
>the group breaks up, others go to uni, move etc.
>21 now, no friends.
>>
File: 2f7-2.jpg (31KB, 601x490px) Image search: [Google]
2f7-2.jpg
31KB, 601x490px
>talking to grill i met on here
>feel pretty good for once even though we're nothing more than friends and the relationship doesn't seem to go beyond that
>tell mom about it
>"oooh is she your gf anon? Tehee
>"whatever mom leave me alone haha". Mom feels happy for me, i feel happy for me.
>feelsprettygood.jpg
>two weeks later i get ghosted
>how did i not see that coming
>anyway
>"how's it going with the grill anon?
>"oh you know, pretty good mom!"
>mfw
>>
I dropped out of university after an attempted suicide, losing everyone who I vaguely knew. Back in my hometown, I know no one whose still there. I don't have any social media, and have only shared my phone number with a few people. I do not actually exist in anyone's mind, I have to be brought up for anyone to remember me.

I have never kissed a girl, I have never had a close friend. I don't think I could ever get back into normal society after years of social isolation.
>>
Play over thousands of hours into DOTA, by the time i'm around 4000 hours I realize how pathetic I am as a friend and just remove irl and online. 6000 hours later and now i'm friendless on Steam, it's not a good feeling when the last person who added you was had an anime pic and then randomly removes you so yea....
>>
bump for more storys
>>
Not lonely now but worried about being lonely in my 30s+
>>
File: 1495144228723.jpg (41KB, 327x288px) Image search: [Google]
1495144228723.jpg
41KB, 327x288px
>had a few school friends but never hung out with them outside of school
>same case throughout university
>don't have anyone to hang out with
>didn't mind it for the most part since i play a lot of vidya and watch movies
>starting to question whether i enjoy being alone or i'm just so used to it that my brain is acclimated to it
>>
>Realized that I had always been the person asking if they could hang out or if I could come with
>Stopped asking, never got invited anywhere anymore
>Realized that no one actually wanted to hang out, that I was just a social parasite.
>Develop AvPD
>Develop depression
>No interest in even hanging out with people, I always feel like a burden and a liability.
>A few years in solitude, social skills diminish
>Conscription, I did what I had to but didn't really get along with people. Still felt like a liability.
>Into Uni, didn't make friends, feel like I got in by chance, shitty social skills, everyone seems so much smarter, every project I do feels like its significantly worse than other people's.
Feels good man
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.