[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

autistic situations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: cutebaristagirl21.jpg (109KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cutebaristagirl21.jpg
109KB, 800x600px
TFW Cant go to my favorite covfefe shop anymore.

>have cool covfefe shop down the block from my appt I like going to
>cool vibe/good covfefe and the girls that work there are all generally cute/nice
anyway
>Have a membership to a rock climbing gym in my town
>see one of the girls that works at said covfefe shop
>shes better than me
>tries giving me pointers
>embarrassing.jpg
>try other holds, but keep falling. Having an off day
>super embarrassed, can feel her judging me
>Next day go to get some covfefe
>do a quick scan from outside to make sure she's not working or else it'd seem wierd and creepy
>dont see her
>go in order my drink
>shes working in the back
>ohfuck
>try to have my back turned to her whenever possible.
>get my covfefe and make my escape

I can't ever go back.

Has anyone here had autistic situations thrust upon them?

I mean I literally didn't even ask for any of this. If she hadn't humiliated me at the rock gym this never would have happened.

Honestly, I'm considering canceling my rock gym subscription. That used to be one of the few things I thought I was good at and I got shown up by a girl.

Why do girls do this?
>>
>>37426206
stop forcing this covfefe meme.
>>
>>37426206

>about a week ago
>last day of classes before finals week
>see a girl from a class that has ended
>smile at her, she comes over and wants to talk
>talk to her for a second until I tell her I have to go to the library to study
>says she has to go that way too, so she wants to walk with me
>suspiscious.jpg
>sure if you want
>asks me questions about myself
>conversation goes to surfing
>she says shes never tried it but she loves people that surf
>okay.jpg
>few moments of akward silence
>Well Anon, good luck on your final! hope to see you over the summer
>realize I was supposed to ask her for her number or something
>tfw i dont even care
>>
>>37426366
oh stahp it newfriend. I just thought it'd be a funny inclusion of current events into my story.

Now are you going to help a guy out or just sit there and complain about the spelling of the word coffee!?
>>
>>37426400
I'm going to sit here and complain about dragging normie memes into r9k and forcing them where they don't belong.
I didn't even read the rest of your post.
>>
File: 1372672232120.png (96KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
1372672232120.png
96KB, 332x333px
>>37426443
>>37426443

I-i'm sorry anon.

I was just trying to be funny.
>>
Or ya know, you could turn it around and bond over this experience and ask her to show you some more tips. I highly doubt she cares or was judging you; that's just you personifying your own insecurities on someone else. Or continue being an autistic faggot, that works too.
>>
>>37426517
don't mind me I just like to complain because the downfall of r9k is a metaphor for the downfall of my own life.
>>
>>37426400
>>37426517
i giggled like a little school girl anon
you did good
>>
>>37426637
fuck i should have kept reading
just post it once next time
you did it too often and it became unfunny&annoying...
>>
>>37426559
>>37426559

she was better at rock climbing than me

>implying she doesnt think I'm worthless because I cant even climb at her level

honestly I didn't even want to talk to her, she just decided to come up and and give me pointers.

yeah, like I really need pointers from you.
>>
>>37426679

She's probably been doing it longer than you. Besides female have less body mass and weight, so in a way, things like rock climbing are easier for them.

How often do girls just come up to guys to give pointers? Maybe she's into you. Go for it, just don't be too autistic about it.
>>
>>37426806

Nah, I will just carry on as before. I'm just going to pretend I don't recognize her.
>>
File: pepe1.jpg (7KB, 195x190px) Image search: [Google]
pepe1.jpg
7KB, 195x190px
>it gets better anon just talk to her!
>>
File: 1496015116428.jpg (67KB, 501x386px) Image search: [Google]
1496015116428.jpg
67KB, 501x386px
>muh original content
>>
>>37426679
obviously you could do with some pointers from her if she is better than you.
>>
>>37427941
>>37427941

its that just being shown up by a girl was emasculating.

I can understand OP being ashamed of himself. He's being childish about it yes, but I can still understand that it hurt.
>>
>>37427341
It only gets better if you recognize her body language as being open and interested rather than closed and wanting you to stop talking for a moment about fucking Star Wars. If she's edging toward the door, your body language is closed and you look combative
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.