[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you say no?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1493492719527.jpg (231KB, 1323x1175px) Image search: [Google]
1493492719527.jpg
231KB, 1323x1175px
Fuck fuck fuck
A girl I met online (not any tinder shit etc., just from my little internet social circle of weebshits) is going to a concert that takes place near my town. She wants to meet me there and spend some time together. I think she also likes me a lot despite only talking online alongside other people.
What do I do if she wants to be my gf or fuck me? I mean, how to say no in the least awkward way possible?

>inb4 just agree
Heck no, I like my situation, I may be posting on /r9k/ but I have a purpose in life even without a gf.
>inb4 don't come at all
Not an option, I live too close to the place and I already refused to meet her and other friends from the group a few times.
>>
Even if you don't mean it ( you don't enjoy her company at all) , say you see your "relationship" as platonic.
>>
A gf can add a lot to life. Mull it over and seriously consider it instead of autistically screeching that you don't want one
>>
The easiest thing to do would be to go and meet up with her

She will quickly realize what a pathetic loser and miserable person you are and will never want to spend time with you again
>>
>>37425850
ghost her it's probably going to be a big concert anyways
>>
>>37425850
>sorry something happened i can't go.
or
>just say no
or if you're an autist (like me)
>make up an illness to not go or break a leg,arm or cut your foot and tell them you are at a hospital and cant walk

but seriously just lie
>>
>how do I say no to a girl

idk. i've never been in that situation
>>
>if the concert has good bands
Just fucking go, try being a normie and see how you like it

>if the concert has a shit line up
Say you don't like the music being played
>>
>>37425850
Just go you fucking retard
>>
>>37426636
The problem is I already told her I'll be there. There are some of my favorite bands.
>>
I got the perfect solution
>Get a fellow /r9k/ to pose as you and go out with this girl with the intent of getting a gf to bang.
One less virgin, one less guy trying to avoid a gf, everyone wins!
>>
>>37426658
>>37426636
Btw, you guys do realize I'm not talking about whether I should go or not, right? I'm asking what to do when I meet her and what do to if she wants something more from me.

>>37426122
I bet her standards are super low anyways because she's ugly, but even so she's my friend
>>37426698
Welp, that's one way to solve it.
>>
>>37426729
Oh, I thought you were trying to avoid her.
Be truthful with her is all.
>hey you wanna date?
Tell her whatever you feel
>hey wanna fuck?
Tell her whatever you feel

this is what normies mean by "just bee yourself :)"
>>
>>37426782
I think if he tells her he wants to fuck, she will slap him and yell "Men!" before smoothing her skirt and sniffing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.