[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw girl (female) into girls (male) Where can you even be found?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (139KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 1136x640px
Tfw girl (female) into girls (male)

Where can you even be found?
>>
>>37425419
source of anime is this ?
>>
>>37425419
They are all hiding don't go looking for them or they'll call you a pervert or a chaser! XD
>>
>>37425551
Makura no Danshi
>>
>>37425693
i knew remember it. was an pretty comfy anime
>>
>>37425419
I'm a manly man but want to wax my body hairless and wear girl clothes. Is that good enough?
>>
>>37426019
depends on your face, body type, heigh, muscularity,...
But you can try to see
>>
File: 1492379607720.png (207KB, 322x583px) Image search: [Google]
1492379607720.png
207KB, 322x583px
>>37425419
Straight up fucking disgusting. No thank you.
>>
>tfw girl (female) into girls (female)
I had a chance in high school with the girl of my dreams but was too shy to approach her. She was even openly lesbian ;_;
>>
>>37426092
>face: average
>body type: shoulders wider than hips, hips wider than waist
>height: 6'3"
>muscularity: athletic lower body, dyel upper body
>>
>>37426148
I think youre too manly to be pass as a girl (male) but just try it to see it the only thing that can tell for real
>>
>>37426178
>trying to pass
I had no intention of passing, I know I can't. I just like being emasculated.
>>
>>37425419
Fuck off chaser whore, we only want female lesbians that hate us
>>
>>37426208

This. Sadly..

>tfw no mean lesbian gf that reluctantly loves you
>>
>>37425419
Plenty of trannies are lesbians. I don't know where you can find them, just like I don't know where to find lesbians that don't want to kill me.
>>
>>37425419
im getting on hormones this month.
can i be considered found?
>>
Why do femanons have such an absolute hatred for robots, yet they also go on and on about how they like effeminate queer boys? Femanons are very strange autistic creatures. Real women like masculine men, deal with it you human pieces of garbage.
>>
>>37427710
>Femanons are very strange autistic creatures. Real women like masculine men, deal with it you human pieces of garbage.
sounds like someones fee-feels got hurt
>>
>>37427710
Because effeminate queer boys are qt and can be nurturing and healing since they are also sensible and sweet while robots are destroying, hating and sometimes even mysoginistic.
>>
>>37427710
>human pieces of garbage.
things like that are the reason bitter khv
also: who wouldn't love sweeties?
>>
>>37428398

No, I'm just amazed at how femanons hate robots yet you go for guys that aren't even real men.

>>37428437

Effeminate queer boys are "healing" you think since they are basically women and you mistake their effeminate nature for them being sweet and healing, but they just don't have a backbone.

>>37428474

No, I'm just telling you the truth and you don't like it. They aren't "sweeties", they are failed men being coddled by a spoiled society. And yet again all these replies prove that femanons are autistic and hypocritical, since they love to insult and pick on robots yet they like effeminate queers that are failed men in every aspect.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.