[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not turn to Christianity, robots? In the eyes of the lord,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (185KB, 600x979px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
185KB, 600x979px
Why not turn to Christianity, robots? In the eyes of the lord, we all serve our purpose and even if we can't see it, the lord knows it. The pain and suffering you go through, the bad decisions you make will all led to something in gods plan. You are given purpose, love, belonging and self-acceptance. All you need is faith.
>>
>>37425342
no fapping to traps then
no sudoku
>>
Bump of grainy origin
>>
>>37425342
God isnt real senpai
>>
>>37425342
how do i find faith if i ve been a nihillist before ?
>>
>>37425655
That's up to you to invest, anon. If you truely feel that nothing matters then you have nothing to lose changing the way you live. Do you cull your desire and will, stagnate and rot away or do you bet on this final card that gives you a disipline, a reason and a goal? It is up to you to decide.
>>
File: sad cosmo.png (244KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
sad cosmo.png
244KB, 500x375px
I'm literally incapable of believing life after death or higher beings. I've read the entire fucking king james bible and many other religious texts and I just can't do it, it all seems too hokey and I hate it. I honestly wish I could just believe, it would probably make me feel way better about a lot of things. It's not like I'm afraid of death even, the idea of returning to nothing is too neutral for me to be all that depressed or eager about it, what is depressing is that things will just continue the way they are until every human is no more and none of our shitty lives mattered. Hell, the idea that billions of people will continue to suffer between now and our sun's explosion is depressing in its own right.
>>
>>37425748
the trick is how can i accept to suffer if i always think that there is no real reason to suffer ?
>>
>>37425784
Without faith this is the most logical conclusion. However, God is above the logic of man, what God has in store cannot possibly be fathomed by man. Even though you may feel that there is no logical reason behind suffering, you are only man. God will have some purpose and we must have faith in his reason; he works in mysterious ways after all.
>>
>>37425837
Not trying to harsh on you, but do you get how easy it is to see that as a cop-out?
>>
Because I can't bring myself to believe anymore.
>>
>>37425837
i understand whet you mean yo it sonds like some kind of escapism, telling yourself that there is a god among us, to not face the truth, which is that the reason we suffer is because it helps another human.
>>
I was. But I have no logical reason to actually believe and I don't plan on throwing my life away following a bunch of rules and laws for nothing.
>>
File: pepe nietz_Z.jpg (8KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
pepe nietz_Z.jpg
8KB, 223x226px
>>37425342
>belief
>>
>>37425857
>>37425961
Many would say it's an escapist cop-out but if you truely do have nothing to lose then I see no problem on betting your last cards on it.

>>37426002
Your faith is weak.
>>
>Be super autistic sort of robot.
>Be born again christian because of the one friend I have.
>They set me up on a date with a girl.
>She was an ex-sex worker
>I'm supposed to ignore her past because she was born again.
>>
>>37426169
>>37425655
>this desu famalam
the only thing i believe is that i will somehow make it even tough i have no talent i don't work hard and im not smart
>>
>>37426285
People don't become sex workers because they want to. She was likely desperate. The action is not what matters but the meaning and context behind those actions. If I kill a man in self defence who threatens me with a knife, do I hold the same moral burden as a man who kills in greed?
>>
File: loli_stirner.jpg (50KB, 613x771px) Image search: [Google]
loli_stirner.jpg
50KB, 613x771px
>>37426169
>tfw God is an egoist just like every fucking human
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.