[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Throughout human history, from your father to the dawn of man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1493490617866.png (233KB, 541x582px) Image search: [Google]
1493490617866.png
233KB, 541x582px
Throughout human history, from your father to the dawn of man your forefathers have succesfully bred and raised their sons to be of age and to continue their heritage. Your grandfather, his grandfather, his grandfather etc. all the way to a predecessor pre-human monkey form every single one of them were able to procreate without a single failure for thousands of generations.

Meanwhile you can't even get a gf.
>>
And a lot of sons through the years of history did not.

It's the best thing I can ever do, to leave without a trace.
>>
>>37425317
Cousins, uncles maybe. But your own lineage consists of nothing but winners. And then there's you.
>>
>>37425301
This is an erroneous reasoning, or to be more precise, a more refined version of the Gambler's fallacy. Past probabilities have no bearing over the outcome of this.
It would be like blaming a coin for not going heads after it went heads 30 times in a row, because you think it's supposed to repeat the same outcome.
>>
>>37425344

True. But it happens regularly.
>>
>>37425356
A coin does not have genes. A coin cannot influence its outcome. Comparing your ability to breed succesfully to an inanimate object is a bigger fallacy than any other.
>>
>>37425393
But the fact that your lineage did reproduce has no indication over your ability to reproduce or not during each generation, which is the point I'm trying to make.
>>
my dad was an adulterer, had affairs, got women pregnant while having affairs, lied to all his children, made them keep secrets, would get a woman pregnant, then cheat on her with another woman and get her pregnant simultaneously.

honestly, fuck all that. if that isn't demonstrating zero self control, i don't know what is anymore.
>>
If we look at genetic lineage, Every male either had two children or none. For females, they all had at least one. Male genetic transfer only is applicable to the top 50%. In today's society, it has become even more exasperated with hookup culture and government funding of planned parenthood.
>>
>>37425439
Do you not carry the genes of your forefathers, anon? Does their blood not flow in your body? You are the culmination of millions of years of evolution. Your mind and body are the result of an unbroken chain of living creatures all the way to the birth of life on earth. Surely you cannot try to blame factors outside your control for your personal fate considering your background?
>>37425530
If that is true what you are saying is that every single one of your predecessors were in that top 50%. What happened?
>>
This world doesn't deserve my "jeans".
>>
>>37425317
>And a lot of sons through the years of history did not.

The exact figures are not known, as the availability of samples of ancient DNA is pretty low and doesn't make for a particularly robust statistical population. But what information we do have points to only a minority of men successfully reproducing. The 40% figure is commonly cited (but is probably wrong):

https://tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/08/20/is-there-anything-good-about-men-and-other-tricky-questions/

It may even have been worse:

https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success

It's probably not possible for us to know for certain what reproductive patterns actually were in our distant past, but the fact that one man can impregnate multiple women simultaneously remains, and analysis of current dating & sex habits indicates that lifetime sexual partners is pareto distributed: a tiny minority of men are having the vast majority of sexual encounters. In a world without birth control this behavior leads to the sort of patterns we see in ancient DNA.
>>
>>37425301
What are you trying to say? I should have kids just because?
>>
>>37425613

So they can continue to have a caste of "imtelligen" people to lord over.

Nah I'm out
>>
>>37425580
No women would want my denim anyway.
>>
>>37425559
Past performance is not indicative of future events. Every male who failed to reproduce in his generation was also the product of a successful mating couple, but obviously just because his parents were successful did not mean that he was successful. You are pushing a logical fallacy, and it's annoying. Now, would you kindly fuck off.
>>
>>37425301
>your forefathers have created dank memes that shaped the world despite never physically reproducing
>you will never do either

An even worse feel
>>
>>37425677
Sounds like you're making excuses, anon.
>>
>>37425673

People still wear denim? Denim is so passe.
>>
>>37425301
We'd have been killed a long time ago if we lived in those times, ours is an unnatural existence.
>>
>>37425691
And It sounds like you're incapable of making a sound argument. Make a post without appeals to emotion or one that brings actual evidence to the conversation or gtfo. You're tiresome.
>>
My parents are cousins, game was rigged against me from the start.
>>
My relatives.have.their.own children. The genetics are exactly the same as if i hady own children so me having a child makes no difference
>>
>>37425737
>he's still replying
Sounds like my post appealed to a few too many of your emotions, anon ;)
>>
>>37425708
What else are you supposed to wear?
>>
>>37425722
Or, we are more violent and more dominated by the "old brain" than the normal population, and in the Nietzschen way we take all that anger and violence and turn it on ourselves, manifesting as self-loathing, anxiety, and depression. Perhaps we would have flourished under tribal society.
Or not.
>>
>>37425858
It's mostly just my desire to point out how weak your arguments are. Making shitty bait threads and then trying to :^) out of the consequences stopped being amusing 4 years ago. Being "ironically retarded" doesn't absolve you from the fact that you're still acting retarded. Sort yourself out.
>>
File: IMG_2859.jpg (98KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2859.jpg
98KB, 1000x1000px
>>37425896

:3

Comfiest sweater I have
>>
>>37425301
My father didn't raise me though. He left that to my psychotic, alcoholic single mother. His father didn't raise him either. In fact my dad doesn't know what he looks like and he too was raised by a psychotic single mother. It's my duty to end the cycle and never bring a child into this world. I'm the amalgam of beta men fucking crazy psychotic bitches because it's all they could get and then fucking off.
>>
>>37425344
>Implying we have no siblings to pick up the slack
>>
Lol this is in my kind every day.
>yfw I'm trying my best to continue the cycle, so my children can continue the cycle
>>
>>37425301
And I'm supposed to care why? Fuck this society. I'm not going to make another person experience this hell just because it's what I'm supposed to do.

Fuck off
>>
File: 1405107198923.jpg (630KB, 800x1210px) Image search: [Google]
1405107198923.jpg
630KB, 800x1210px
My sister already did the job for me, got impregnated by a Chad. I don't care at this point. The family tree shall continue.
>>
>>37428755
um, no? Chad's family tree shall continue, not yours.
>>
>>37425301
And most of them could violently rape a roastie without any repercussions. Meanwhile if I so much as kissed a woman who didn't find me attractive, I'd go to jail for sexual assault. They had that shit on easy mode, because I may not be attractive but I am more than capable of catching, overpowering, and raping a young, fertile qt.

If I could just kidnap and rape my new waifu caveman style then I'd reproduce too.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.