[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to apologize to manlets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 147238578678476.jpg (21KB, 233x423px) Image search: [Google]
147238578678476.jpg
21KB, 233x423px
>be 6'2" ugly skelly sperg
>be at college getting out of class on the stairway
>qt 9/10 classmate walking behind me on the stairs
>"Wow, anon, you are so tall!"
>turn around
>"h-heh y-yeah I-I am! Y-you are quite tall too!"
>"Nah, it's just my shoes. See?"
>She takes off one shoe right there and becomes about 2 inches shorter
>"My boyfriend hates when I wear these because I get taller than him, hehe"
>"h-haha..."
Holy shit. She literally just gave me attention for being tall AND mocked her bf for being short. Not to mention he showed me her foot. I looked her social media afterwards and his boyfriend is an older guy and they have photos of their many travels around the world up, so it seems that he makes good money. This made me feel really bad. It's unfair that men are treated so badly for something they have no control over. I'm sorry guys, I'll never make fun of manlets again. I'm a retard and I thought it was only a meme
>>
>>37425245
You live and you learn anon
>>
And yet that manlet is fucking the qt while you are a kissless virgin.
>>
>>37425291
did he mentioned he is a khv?
why are manlets so mean?
is it napoleon syndrome?
>>
>>37425291
True. But it seems to have costed him thousands of dollars and she makes fun of him with basically strangers. It's not fair
>>
>>37425326
How tall was the girl? Was she at least under 6ft with shoes on?
>>
I'm 5'10, should I give up
>>
>>37425357
She was 5'10" or 5'11" with the shoes on, I'd say
>>
>>37425245
Another tall anon here, yes this happens a lot.
Why do you think I fucking hate women? Why do you think I'm here?
I always call them out on this bullshit with a verbal slap in the face to let them know what stupid cunts they're being.

Unless I want to bang them, then I use it to my advantage. Cucked one guy this way. Was a skinny vegan type. His girlfriend was too hot to pass up so when she started flirting with me I just went with it. She was an exception.

But most of the time I tell them to fuck off. Especially if they're fat and/or ugly, they have no business taking a shit on short men.
>>
>>37425326
He sounds like a spineless beta anyway. Good for him he has money.
>>
>>37425504
I'm kind of glad that my height is the only thing I have going for me. Had I been more like a Chad and he'd probably be cucked by now
>>
>>37425376
Literally the most average height in the world. Leave r9k and take a walk outside, because none of the things said here are serious
>>
>>37425245
My height is literally all I have atm. Currently unemployed and being supported by a girl who works as a lab chemist. I just hang around her apartment all day and help her "relax" when she gets home. Sometimes I wonder how I got to this point.
>>
im 5'3" is my life fucked guys?
>>
>>37425645
I'm 6'3" and I still fell short sometimes. I don't know how you handle it.
>>
>>37425554
She'll cuck him with a 5'8" Chad, not an awkward beta lanklet.
>>
>>37425671
literally what I just said.
>>
>>37425245
>mocked her bf for being short
I don't see how she mocked him... She only said you're tall dude, don't get delusional.
>>
>>37425325
>is it napoleon syndrome?
Ha you think calling me Napoleon is an insult. Wrong. Napoleon conquered vast swathes of Europe, so go ahead and call me Napoleon. I'll only thank you. kek
>>
>>37425645
Same and yeah your life is fucked we don't even make as much money as normal height people let alone tall people.
>>
>>37425864
K
>"Napoleon complex" is a theorized condition occurring in people of short stature. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behavior, and carries the implication that such behaviour is compensatory for the subject's stature. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives. Other names for the purported condition include Napoleonic complex, Napoleon syndrome, and Short Man syndrome.
>>
>>37425645
yes
>t. 5'6"
>>
>>37425913
Napoleon and Hitler only wanted to unite their peoples under one flag.. they did NOTHING wrong
>>
>>37425245
>tgfw 6'1 and not a skelly lank
>>
>>37425245
>She literally just gave me attention for being tall AND mocked her bf for being short
being this delusional
>>
>>37425864
>he thinks napolean was actually short
>he calls it syndrome
>he is exhibiting said "syndrome"

I'm a manlet too but at least I have some dignity
>>
>>37426008
I assume yout talking about yourself? Girls like tall guys and laugh at short guys. Not hard to understand
>>
>>37426170
girls ARE short guys minus the muscle mass, strength and add on the bleeding of the twat once a month.
you are falling for the memes too hard bucko
>>
>>37426170
Ummm... then why are a majority of virgins on /r9k/ tall?
>>
>>37425864
napoleon was a cuck
>>37426020
www.napoleon-series.org/research/napoleon/c_description.html
below middle height
>>37425913
>It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behavior,
and whenever a lanklet does it he's just being assertive or alpha

sounds like manlets SHOULD have napoleon complexes and eliminate the competition
>>
>>37425913
like the shit that's happening now is like if in the last century people said marxists and proles had "poor man syndrome" or "jewish syndrome"

it's perfectly rational for manlets to hate tall people, it's not as if they're treated equally
>>
>>37426526
Tall is basically the bare minimum. If your her hight or smaller enjoy hearing "like a brother" and "cute and little" for the rest of your life.
>>
>>37427242
>implying shorter guys can't easily get taller girls

You're either a delusional manlet virgin or a bitter lanklet virgin.
>>
>>37425645
Just don't be a faggot and you'll be fine
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.