[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP A GIRL (FEMALE) STARTED TALKING TO ME, SHE SAID SHE WANTS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1494389269982.png (371KB, 832x868px) Image search: [Google]
1494389269982.png
371KB, 832x868px
HELP

A GIRL (FEMALE) STARTED TALKING TO ME, SHE SAID SHE WANTS TO GET TO KNOW ME MORE, WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?
>>
>>37424980
don't tell her everything about you, honestly
>>
>>37424993
what do I tell her? how long until I ask her out on a date? where should we go? do you think she'd go see the new Wonder Woman movie with me? I want to go but dont want to go alone
>>
>>37424980
Converse with her like she's a normal human being and leave this board forever.
>>
>>37425020
>>37425026
This.

Talk to her like anybody else. Forget she is of the opposite sex and just chat. Answer her questions. Use emotes, girls love that shit and it helps with intonation. Try to turn the questions on her as much as possible. People love to talk about themselves. Just be chill. Dont spaghetti
>>
File: 18500_fujisaki-ayane.jpg (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
18500_fujisaki-ayane.jpg
25KB, 500x500px
don't do anything, avoid disappointment
>>
>>37425020
don't go to the movies, it will be boring. be blunt about what you want, otherwise you're gonna be posting about how she friendzoned you.

girls like to feel like you understad them so listen to what she says and try to "feel" what she's sayin. stories are gonna be boring.

don't ask he our, invite her along.
>>
>>37424980
Masturbate and play vidya, take it easy and forget about her.
>>
>>37424980
FUCK. I DONT KNOW DUDE, AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
Movie is only viable for a first date if you have plans for both before and after. You can't really talk during a movie so you can't get to know her, and if it's a first date (and you aren't Chad) you can't get physical. So you can't really do anything at a movie except sit there. However if you meet her somewhere first (like a coffee shop or something), you can get to know her a bit before the movie, and then you can arrange some kind of plan for after (like going somewhere for a drink).
>>
File: IMG_1970.jpg (483KB, 1060x870px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1970.jpg
483KB, 1060x870px
Realize that she's just feeling pity for you OP, secretly she thinks of you as a joke and a loser. She probably was dared by one of her friends to be nice to you. And once she learns how much of a loser you truly are she will run away as fast as she can.

Abandon all hope ye who enter here
>>
File: 1485733667556.jpg (20KB, 480x414px) Image search: [Google]
1485733667556.jpg
20KB, 480x414px
>>37425385
>>37425184
>>37425087
This is why you should leave this board.

>>37424980
Anon, if you just start taking care of yourself properly, you CAN make it. Don't let Buzzfeed or /r9k/ tell you otherwise.
>>
>>37425538
>this is why
>doesn't actually say why
>>
>>37424980
Advertise your good parts (or interests), anon. Tell her everything good about you, but don't come off too direct, make it sound smooth.
>>
make her try vidya
>>
>>37424980
Do you want to spend some good time with her, then get dumped/cheated on/mocked behind your back? Then go ahead and go on a chill and comfy date with her, think of something not retarded that you kinda like doing like cycling or watching movies and talk about this with her, talk about how you would like to travel, and let her tell you all about the romantic dreams she has about visiting wonderful places all across the Earth like all normie bitches do.

Then wait for the inevitable disappointment one day. Good endings do not exist IRL.
>>
>>37426010
Do I have to fucking spell it out for you sperg? Fucking read the comments. Theyre all betas who completely gave up. There's ALWAYS a way.
>>
>>37426846
Actually, what will happen is that he will get romantic with her, only she will tell him that she has to go to the bathroom. Then he will wait, and will wait, and will wait, and will wait. And he will wait some more and then realize she went to the bathroom to blow Chad's cock. This, guys, is why women are always in the bathroom.
>>
>>37425020
there is nothing wrong with seeing a movie per se, make sure there is ample time to interact - not just 3 hours of watching capeshit
>>
>>37426915
>result of undertaking an action is short-term gain and long-term pain, disappointment, and financial issues
>haha, do it and dont give up or you are a loser! Find a way!

Yeah, no. You are free to keep all the "winnings".
>>
Dont do it she's a thot!
>>
Act like a complete autist and cause her to stop talking to you.
not getting laid > normie life
>>
File: 3.png (62KB, 300x433px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
62KB, 300x433px
>>37424980
>>37425062
Hahahahah! You can't just pretend she's a biological male when your brain is producing ridiculous amounts of oxytocin, that advice seldom ever works and if it does you're probably aiming low with all due respect. Do not use emotes, you do not want her to perceive you as pandering too her and that stuff is cringe to look back on be it to see where things started or to torture yourself. Do however turn questions on her (within reason) and give a calm disposition, give a slight delay to how you act and stop yourself from fidgeting. Either way don't be optimistic, if I were her I wouldn't be too phased by what you say but more how you carry yourself.
>>
>>37427174
on the other hand, if she's the rare one that accepts your sperginess you'll be all set
>>
File: 1495162242092.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1495162242092.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
nothing she will lose interest in you in a few weeks.
>>
>>37424980

RUN FORREST RUN FOR THE HILLS
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.