[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chat with me please, I'm lonely.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1496267806110.gif (993KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496267806110.gif
993KB, 1600x900px
Chat with me please, I'm lonely.
>>
Bumping for lonely people.
>>
Tell me then, anon. Why do you feel lonely?
>>
File: smileeeejee.jpg (2MB, 2869x4303px) Image search: [Google]
smileeeejee.jpg
2MB, 2869x4303px
Hi there! Here's a smiley picture for you
>>
is anyone else losing the ability to chat/small-talk? whenever im talking to someone my mind goes totally blank, i generally just agree with whatever they are saying and try to reaffirm what they just said in different words so it seems like i am listening to them, but it always fades into silence that i can tell is awkward for the other person
>>
>>37424496
They're not better than you anon. Social anxiety doesn't have to control you.

t. Guy working on social anxiety
>>
>>37424496
That's actually a really good listening/conversation strategy when someone's telling you something personal and wants empathy

But for small talk, yeah, no good. I hate small talk. No depth and nobody really wants to retain what you're saying
>>
>>37424515
It just makes me feel so weak to feel so much fear for things that I can objectively understand are not that scary. Can't tell you how many times I have paid for parking downtown, paid the cover at a bar, gone inside, done one loop around, walked right back out and gone home.
>>
>>37424515
Easy for you to say. Living with AvPD is hell.

>The constant panic attacks and you telling yourself that you're not good enough and everything you do or even try is shit.
>>
>>37424496
I can't small talk for shit.
>>
Hey anon,how are you doing?

I just 'cleaned' my flat really quick before my parents visit me so they wont shout at my being a failure.
>>
File: 100.jpg (133KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
133KB, 1280x718px
Good game and good soundtrack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNm-xT59c-8
>>
>>37424828
Ouch. They'd yell at you for that? That sucks. Is your flat comfy?
>>
File: 1443947606957.png (80KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
1443947606957.png
80KB, 500x681px
>>37425080
Well,its not really yelling but its like subtle remarks that make me feel like shit,even more so when I want to clean everything but i cant due having no motivation.

Mhm,its really small though,got my garden though which is really nice to just smoke a joint in the middle of the night :3
>>
>>37425358
How would a socially anxious robot go about finding a dealer in a small city in a small country.
>>
File: 1443943641845.jpg (34KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1443943641845.jpg
34KB, 500x540px
>>37425423
Depends on what you want to get really.

If you only want some weed,just walk through the city and youll most def see someone lighting up,just hit up some conversations and say stuff like 'my dealer lives in etc and you dont want to drive there everytime you want to buy some green and if they know someone in your location that deals'

If you want harder stuff then just find out where your local druggies hang out,go there and start chattin up people that look like theyre either high or use a lot. Tell them your dealer wouldnt respond to your message and youre going insane because you have to shoot up/snort/etc.

In both cases being tipsy or drunk is a good way to get over your anxiety. Maybe not totally drunk out of your mind because youll be gettin ripped off.
>>
File: 1464623974270.jpg (258KB, 921x960px) Image search: [Google]
1464623974270.jpg
258KB, 921x960px
>>37425358
That garden sounds really nice. Flowers or vegetables? Or plants
>>
>>37425531
Just flowers and a wooden bench and a couple of comfy chairs.
I also have a big wood right next to me with all kinds of animals in it which is also nice when im feeling really down and just want to listen to music while enjoying the view at 3am.
>>
>>37425527
Thanks anon, I'll try this as soon as I can talk to strangers without getting a panic attack.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.