[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... what were your ex-girlfriends like anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: date.jpg (125KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
date.jpg
125KB, 640x640px
So... what were your ex-girlfriends like anon?
>>
>>37424373
I'd say my last one died in a car crash to get pity.
>>
They didn't put ice cubes in their wine that's for sure, are you going to help me eat this weird bowl of wet toilet paper?
>>
>>37424373
non-existent tbqhfam
>>
>>37424449
>>37424464
Samefag GTFO
we dont tolerant your kind here
>>
>>37424373
They put their phones away when we were eating.
>>
>>37424373
Well for one they didn't have a shitty iPhone. Better step up your game
>>
File: IMG_20170601_132940.jpg (37KB, 480x548px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170601_132940.jpg
37KB, 480x548px
>>37424483
>Being this 'im an oldfag because I've been here since 2013' in 2017
>>
>>37424490
i would walk straight off the date if this happened.
it pisses me off that a person won't give you their undivided attention, it's disrespectful as fuck.
>>
>ex hooker
>missing multiple fingers
>two kids

She let me move in and live a neet lifestyle with a steady flow of drugs in exchange for sex and housework

Was a pretty neet deal until she beat me with a frying pan
>>
>>37424373

well my last one has bpd and ruined my life and trust in women
>>
>>37424449
that's funny i'd probably say the same thing, less for pity, and more wishful thinking since everyone likes a happy ending to a story.
>>
>>37424373
What ex-girlfriends?
>>
>>37424373
Well she looked alot like you.
>>
>1st 'girlfriend' was a Mormon girl in 5th grade, I asked her to a dance. Had to go meet her parents before she was allowed to go to dance with a boy. We played cards. My best friend at the time had a crush on her and hated me from that day out. She moved shortly after.

>2nd when i was a freshman in highschool, girl in the sailing class i taught had a crush on me, a couple years younger but cute. Eventually ask her out, we date for a little bit, get first kiss, say the L-word way too soon, find out she cuts herself, break up with her in middle of shopping mall, leave her crying alone in the middle of the mall.
>junior in highschool, have crush on girl way out of my league but in same friend circle. work up courage to ask her out, we go to museum and hold hands, I buy her dinner and we picnic in the park. I lean in for a kiss and she says she isn't looking for a relationship. She was dating a baseball player within 2 weeks.
>freshman in college, girl who lives in dorm above mine says her roommate likes me. That's all I need to hear, we get drunk and make out, start dating immediately. Quickly realize she is the most negative and OCD person I've met. Start distancing myself because idk how to end a relationship, after 2 months of the worst relationship ever she finally ends it.
>Wound up better friends with most of that girl's friends than she was, move into an apartment with 2 of her female friends and one of my male friends. Got really close to one of the female roommates, we started doing everything together, it was like a sexless marriage. One night after a party we start making out, it goes to my bedroom but anxiety makes me lose my mojo, don't know how to explain it to her, say I'm tired. We sleep naked in my bed together, she coughed into my mouth in her sleep, I didn't sleep at all from the shame.
>and since then I can't even really engage with girls seriously, I just know I am too broken and have nothing positive to add to another person's life
>>
>>37424373
well the first one left me because she thought i was a loser with no ambitions. took her 6 months to figure out

second one left me because i couldnt get it up

i actually dumped the third one because she was ugly and i was embarrassed to be seen in public with her

4th dumped me because she thought i was a loser with no ambitions. took her 4 years to figure out
>>
>>37424527
Calm down autismo. Nothing wrong with being on your phone if you're already together.
>>
>>37424464
thats not wine though anon , it looks like some type of fruity girl drink too thick looking to be wine imo
>>
all dumb bitches. only have ever dated borderline retards because i feel more comfortable around stupid people. it gives me a sense of security that i can lie to their face and also they can't tell when im being disingenuous
>>
>>37424373
>Fresh out of relationship
>Friend hits on me (me 18, she 17 at the time)
>4 years of unmitigated hell ensue
>Her mother is a complete psychopath
>First when she found out she had a boyfriend she flipped, calling her a slut, whore etc
>Then she basically decided we were going to get married, gf buys into it
>Girlfriend has inheritet being a psycho
>Massive mood swings
>tries to kill her on the regular, not the joking attempts but genuinely being hospitalized once in a wheelchair
>manages to crash 3 cars in 1 year. It's aokay, parents have money
>find out she tried to get pregnant in secret when I was 20. Failed because she was starving herself during those months
>Random psychotic episodes, such as us having to drive through half the country because the guy her best friend hooked up with dumped her. They knew each other for a week.
>Far too much stuff to list her
>Finally manage to get the jump off from the relationship
>It drags on for almost a year. Amids her screaming at me in public for taking her virginity and supposedly owing her a relationship.
>Eventually it fizzles out, apparently driving 50 km each day to yell at me for no gain gets old after a few months.

Her tits were nice tho when she didn't have one of her anorexic phases. The crying and "blaming me" for sex because she'd otherwise never do it got me into bdsm. She was by no means against it but she had to transfer all guilt for it to me because it was a bad thing. I wonder if I had managed to get away if she hadn't been gorgeous earlier.
>>
>>37424702
okay i didn't realize you were making the rules on the scenario.
>>
>>37424914
He's talking about ex-girlfriends. You don't snap pictures of a girl on your first date. It's weird. Therefore it's most likely his girlfriend. You'd know this if you'd ever been with a girl
>>
File: 1460817528514.jpg (48KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1460817528514.jpg
48KB, 288x288px
>>37424972
you just pulled all that out of your ass, good job.
>puppy guarding a thread that's this bad this hard
why?? what's in it for you?
>>
>>37424509
You done played yourself, phone poster.
>>
>>37425013
>autismo virgin thinks I'm OP
kek. hang yourself and don't bother leaving a note.
>>
>>37425013
>>37425109
Do you guys come on 4chin just to find ways to call each other virgins, autists and losers?
>>
>>37425193
Isn't that why pretty much everyone is here?
>>
>>37425193
It's what 4chan is for. Reddit is probably more your style.
>>
>>37424464
Probably sangria
>>
>>37425109
you don't have to be OP to puppy guard a thread.

autismo isn't a word and you don't know if i'm a virgin.
1/10, replied, you're a fag, eat shit, go fuck yourself, your mom is fat, you're in a basement and you smell.
>>
She was a sweet girl who loved me. Very bubbly personality kind of childish too. Hugged me and spent a lot of time with me. Even got her to play games with me. It hurts thinking about her. I most likely will never get over her no matter how much I try. I just don't think I can ever form another relationship with anyone. Hell I can't even make friends. My only goal at this point is just to accept loneliness and isolation because that is all I will ever have.
>>
>>37425277

Damn >>37425109 got his bell clocked NIGGA
>>
She had BPD. The entire relationship was a complete emotional rollercoaster consisting of clingy and loving to distant and cold; got to the point that the bad greatly overshadowed the good.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.