[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Walk into your dorm room >See this Wat do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: NYCUDxx.jpg (114KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
NYCUDxx.jpg
114KB, 640x853px
>Walk into your dorm room
>See this
Wat do?
>>
>pull out artillery Luger
>load drum mag
>''Thots aren't welcome here''
>pump them full of lead
>>
File: Rage.gif (239KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Rage.gif
239KB, 640x360px
>>37424241
Rip those stupid fucking piercings out, they are fucking annoying and block the view.
>>
rip my flaccid cock out and start mockingly waving it around, going "weeeee, look at me, i'm a whoa-man, i can flash cameras, weeeee" and just dick slap the shit out of them.
>>
>>37424241

Walk in and stop and give a toothless smile/smirk while slightly nodding up and down in approval.

After the giggling from the girls subsidized for a verbal opening and say something like "burned into memory" or something cheesy. You want cheesy here to not be creepy.
>>
triple cunt punt attack
>>
>>37424241
i wouldn't photograph it and share it on the internet
>>
Turn 720 degrees and walk out
>>
call the cops obviously

oreggano
>>
GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HAPPY PLACE BEFORE I FUCKING DROP KICK YOU
>>
>>37424241
Too young, I like em older than 25.
>>
>>37424241
laugh at middle, tell her to leave and say she knows why
>>
>>37424241
I'm not living in dorms I live in an apartment. So I'd ask how they broke in then report them.
>>
>>37424319
>when autismos think they understand social dynamics
>>
>>37424241
Fuck the big-titty bitch on the left and force the two chestlets to watch.
>>
>>37424241
"What are you teenage boys doing in here? I'm looking for a real woman like this. Have you seen her?" Pull out this pic.
>>
>>37424282
>Arti Luger
Patrician choice
>>37424375
>not turning 4pi radians
Out of here normalfag
>>
>>37424241
>That dude in the chair on the left
>>
File: Petired.png (30KB, 169x169px) Image search: [Google]
Petired.png
30KB, 169x169px
>>37424241
>all 3 have nonexistent tits
Ask the dude in the chair if he wants to play vidya or whatever and then gtfo out the room
>>
>>37424282
I'd pump them full of something if you know what I mean
>>
>>37424282
I love autism
>>
Tell them to leave. I am not interested in whores.
>>
>>37424241
"Your could pass as a boy"
"You are fat"
"You're nice, but your face reminds me of a retarded children."
>>
>>37424241
If you want to fuck okay If you don't get the fuck out and let me be
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.