[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked up animes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 12.jpg (47KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
47KB, 600x450px
what is the weirdest, most fucked up anime you know of?

Sidenote: Does anyone know what happened to that dunkin donuts guy that posted screens of a coworker's FB and then got doxxed?
>>
>>37423907
Bumping

Please, help, I need, some weird, chinese, cartoons
>>
>>37423907
Nothing comes to mind but perfect blue maybe?
Lain is pretty good. In terms of actually fucked up I would tell you Berserk but you'd be better off just reading the manga bc both the 2017 and the old one is gonna lead to depression in terms of actual completion.
>>
Definitely Berserk, then there's Tokyo Ghoul, Parasyte, Hellsing Ultimate, Deadman Wonderland, Terra Formars, Redline and Tailenders. Those are just about the weirdest I can think of
>>
maybe elfen lied?
>>
Genocyber. Not original.
>>
Go watch cat soup.
>>
>>37424353
How the fuck is Redline a fucked up anime. Its about fast.
>>
>>37424353
These are not that weird or fucked up.
Midori
https://youtu.be/plWLib9iXX0
Genocyber
Devilman the Birth some parts.
>>
There isn't a single anime I would label as fucked up by edgelord standards since they're pretty tame compared to manga or doujins.
>>
the two weirdest anime I've watched were
Arakawa under the bridge
sasami-san @ ganbaranai
both of them are really weird, eccentric but still funny.
>>
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure lives up to its name, but it isn't fucked up (maybe if you exclude the fetish of a certain villain in Part 4). Just weird, in a good way.
>>
Belladonna of Sadness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WkcLMapo_Y
>>
Utena is weird and fucked up
I don't know anything else that is weird and fucked up at the same time
>>
>>37423907
Ideon, Texhnolyze, and Paranoia Agent are the essential three /fuck my entire mental state up senpai/ anime. If you just want schlocky but entertaining edgelord shit, try Elfin Lied, Tokyo Ghoul, Mirai Nikki, and the M.D. Geist OVA
>>
>>37423907
>fucked up
Kite
Toki Neiro
>>
>>37424636
God I hate normies oregano loli
>>
>>37425541
Reminder to watch Toki neiro in English dub
>>
>>37424463
mmmmMACHINE-HEEEAAAAD
>>
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
>>
>>37424408
Seconding this

Kuuchuu Buranko, too
>>
Oh, I forgot, Angel's Egg
>>
Black Bible
>>
>>37426145
Do you mean Bible Black?
>implying you don't want some futa cock
>>
>>37424893
Nothing about Belladonna is fucked up, outside of how fucking expensive the soundtrack is.
>>
File: 1496160524743.jpg (336KB, 574x890px) Image search: [Google]
1496160524743.jpg
336KB, 574x890px
>>37423907

Dead Leaves, Urotsukidoji, Excel Saga, Gantz, Chinkoroheibei Tamatebako, Samurai Flamenco, Panty & Stocking, M3, Kaiba, Jumping, Roujin Z, Take the X Train, MD Geist, Angels Egg, Sky Crawlers, Animatrix

In varying degrees, there's some other good mentions above too.
>>
>>37423907
school days?
gungrave? first half least
anything shoujo I hear is fucked up full of NTR
>>
>>37423907
Battle royale (actually its a manga)
>>
>>37424531
this.

the manga about the spirals or whatever is the weirdest shit I've seen I think
>>
>>37427454

Live action movie was good fun though, anyone seen the sequel? Is it worthwhile?
>>
Shigurui: blood frenzy is probably more extreme than anything else that's not a hentai from the 80s
>>
>>>37427454
>Live action movie was good fun though, anyone seen the sequel? Is it worthwhile?

Don't. It's really awful, you're better off watching something else.
>>
>>37427483

While speaking of live action I just wanna mention Ichi the Killer and Funky Forest
>>
>>37427509

Thx for the warning, Senpai.
>>
Otome Dori would be /r9k/'s worst nightmare.
>>
>>37427454
That is actually a novel. Read the novel anon.
>>
>A fucked up anime is Boku no pico
>A fucked up manga is The Light of Tsukimi Manor
>>
>>37427748
these are 4chan classics. Fuck off reddit
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.