[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this the way to go /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: rps20170601_130640.jpg (186KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
rps20170601_130640.jpg
186KB, 1000x750px
is this the way to go /r9k/?
>>
>>37423751
Yeah watering your plants from the top floor is much more fun.
>>
>>37423751
Way towards what? Breaking your ankle?
>>
Jumping? fuck, no. You need something much, much higher to be certain and not just fuck your legs up or something.
>>
>>37423765
It's not my house, it's a tenants house.
>>
Do you ever piss from the balcony?
>>
>>37423751
No, too low, you could survive it lad.

I suggest a bridge, drowning is euthoric.
>>
>>37423768
head first
>>
>>37423780
Jumping from a volcano is much cooler though.
>>
>>37423780
i dont like a crowd>>37423780
>>
>>37423795
Bit gay though, what are you, a fucking xtreeeme rad sports star?
>>
File: b49.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 680x680px
Judging by the picture it seems you live in a house with a big garden and plants.
>actually going to your balcony.
Normalfags gtfo, this is clearly an attention seeking faggot. Sage.
>>
>>37423786
Still a pretty decent chance you'd survive it. You'd just end up with brain damage or be a vegetable or something. Also when you're falling your body might instinctively move to protect your head, you may not be able to control it.

The height is simply not high enough, go big or go home.
>>
>>37423751
walking down the stairs would be a more efficient way of getting down there
>>
>>37423825
no it's a flat I'm upstairs
>>
>>37423751
You won't die from that height. You'll just break a bunch of bones.
>>
>>37423751
That's the way down all right
>>
>>37423900
Or a broken nose, no front teeth and big ass scars like I did
>>
>>37423917
Bakar why you lying on ramadan? Read the name again.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 335x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 335x445px
You're more likely to cripple yourself for life anon, as much as you think "this is easy, il just land on my head", it's not and you're landing on a soft lawn you fucking moron.

You're a middle class kid(probably to young to even be here) who has no idea what it means to truly suffer, literally shut the fuck up.
>>
im in a wheelchair now
>>
I've fallen from greater heights than that, admittedly I'm retarded and that may or may not have anything to do with that, but there's a very slim chance for you to die from a fall like that. Brain damage, maybe paralysis is all you can expect.
>>
>>37423969

ok Hamza
>>
>>37423974
This, fuck you and suck a dick OP. I'm tired of you lame ass fairies shitting up this board
>>
>>37423751
no, you need to go higher
>>
>>37423751
Higher and higher and higher
>>
Only if you land head first or something
>>
>>37423974
>middle class kid

>Implying you gotta be poor to have a shitty life

Most Neets & co. who swarm this place have a middle-class background, or else their parents wouldn't have enough cash to support them.
>>
>>37423751
The chances of you living from that are higher than you dying from it. Go like 15 stories higher.
>>
and you are working class? Most people on /r9k/ are Middle class, you spaz.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.