[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't more femanons get tattoos?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 16

Femanons, why don't you have tattoos?

Wouldn't you ever consider getting them?

Tasteful, well-designed tattoos are attractive.
>>
File: tattoos.png (954KB, 1414x631px) Image search: [Google]
tattoos.png
954KB, 1414x631px
>>37423581
>Tasteful, well-designed tattoos are attractive.
>>
>>37423581

The only girl I ever saw having interesting tattoos was a schizotypal weirdo who thought she can talk to aliens
>>
Women with tattoos seem to have some sort of obsession with good looking guys who don't have any tattoos accepting them. I've noticed it, it's strange. If those guys don't accept them, they get deeply offended.
>>
>>37423622
>implying you wouldn't destroy the girl on the left with your dick

lol
>>
>>37423648
That's women in general my man. Women crave the validation of attractive men, it's why a good looking guy calling a girl a slut is so damn powerful.
>>
>>37423658

Well, men are eternal shills for women and attractive guys usually give women everything they want. So women have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>37423581
I'm saving up for tattoos. I have an artist picked out already, his work is solid.
>>
There's nothing I'd really want as a permanent tattoo.

I used to think about getting an atma mark but normies wouldn't understand and I find vidya tattoos distasteful anyway
>>
this seems like the right thread to ask:

fembots with nipple and/or clit piercings, did you get them because they stimulate those parts of your body or was it just for visual reasons?
>>
File: Graffiti-street-art-is-ab-001.jpg (355KB, 900x601px) Image search: [Google]
Graffiti-street-art-is-ab-001.jpg
355KB, 900x601px
>>37423622
Grafitti on buildings can look amazing and beautiful. In fact, the only reason it's looked down upon is classism when it comes to the meaning/validity of art, and a general sense of elitism.
Anti-tattoo fags are always so retarded, I swear.
>>
>>37423732
I have both. Partly aesthetic, partly for the stimulation.
>>
File: r4PO4PP.jpg (154KB, 1296x976px) Image search: [Google]
r4PO4PP.jpg
154KB, 1296x976px
Tattoos are gross. My mind always parses them as dirt or bruises at first. TBQH it just shows a lack of foresight.

>>37423648

They're basically stuck in the mindset of a rebellious 13 year old. They're hoping someone criticizes their retarded tattoos so they can go on Facebook and wax poetic about their "art" and how it's Current Year.
>>
People that actually want tattoos should definitely get them so it's easier to filter infantile short sighted retards from the start.
>>
>>37423787

Tbqh while tattoos can be good looking the average person who gets tattoos has the self awareness and aesthetic sense of an amoeba
>>
>>37423787
Would you really be ok with someone like the pantheon being covered in graffiti?

>>37423799
When did you get them done, and do you fit the stereotype described throughout this thread?
>>
>>37423581
Not a girl, but I won't ever get tattoos cause I have a phobia of needles. Also, there is nothing I love that I am guaranteed to love permanently, that wouldn't look stupid as a tattoo.
>>
File: wGflcxs.jpg (26KB, 458x599px) Image search: [Google]
wGflcxs.jpg
26KB, 458x599px
>>37423826

This.

I'm a hiring manager and don't hire anyone with visible tattoos. It's a big red flag, like unemployment gaps of more than 3 months, etc.
>>
>>37423841
(((the average person))) has the self-awareness and aesthetic sense of an amoeba, tattoos or not.

>>37423850
>Would you really be ok with someone like the pantheon being covered in graffiti?
Depends on the artistic direction, color use and how well it's done overall. When it really comes down to it, though, it doesn't really matter. It's a greyed, ancient, somewhat decrepit structure that the western world over-romanticizes (like a lot of classical works).
>>
>>37423850
>When did you get them done
Clit was this April, nipples were from December.

>do you fit the stereotype described throughout this thread?
I'm mentally ill yes, but also a quiet khv that never drinks or does drugs. I spend most of my time studying.
>>
>>37423826
Was going to say this as well. Let's me know who to avoid right away.
>>
>>37423826
Hardly anyone looks good when they're old anyway outside of the lucky few with good genetics.
>>
File: tattoo.jpg (390KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tattoo.jpg
390KB, 1280x1707px
>>37423865

>Also, there is nothing I love that I am guaranteed to love permanently, that wouldn't look stupid as a tattoo.

You're waifu material. TBQH most roasties don't really have this kind of foresight. What's important is they want some joke from Scrubs or Harley Quinn emblazoned on them NOW.
>>
>>37423877
if this isn't bait fuck you. i'm trying to unNEET and you cunts don't even give me a chance.
>>
>>37423886
>Depends on the artistic direction, color use and how well it's done overall. When it really comes down to it, though, it doesn't really matter. It's a greyed, ancient, somewhat decrepit structure that the western world over-romanticizes (like a lot of classical works).

Wew. Are you really laying into classical architecture? Have you ever even been there you stupid fembot?

And it's "decrepit" because it's 2000 years old you moron.
>>
>>37423877
>getting shitty tattoos.
>getting shitty quality tattoos.

Why?

Especially shitty quality. WHY DO PEOPLE CHOOSE PRICE OVER QUALITY WHEN GETTING SOMETHING THAT IS GOING TO BE ON YOU FOR LIFE.
>>
>>37423911
What kind of dumbass male NEET gets a tattoo? It's almost always women who do that.

Also, tattoos are acceptable so long as you are military or a sailor as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>37423932
I'm not talking about tattoos. I don't have any. I was talking about the unemployment gaps thing
>>
>>37423908
The first 3 words of my post were "not a girl" so I don't know how I'm waifu material.
>>
>>37423914
>getting salty because not everyone jerks off to old buildings like he does
>"e-everyone who disagrees with me is a stupid fembot"
Sorry not everyone shares your trite taste in artwork, anon-kun. That's the internet for you.
>And it's "decrepit" because it's 2000 years old you moron.
I literally described it as "ancient" before "decrepit". It's like you can't even read, but you still think you're at a point where you can feasibly call anyone else a moron.
>>
>>37423946
>Sorry not everyone shares your trite taste in artwork, anon-kun. That's the internet for you.
>trite
>muh... muh originality!
>if it hasn't been done before it's good!

The cancer killing art.

Art is part craft. All crafts are derivative to at least some degree in nature. Anything that takes skill is. Not to mention that there are clear geometric shapes, patterns and styles that resonate more clearly with human beings because they remind them of objective beauty standards in each other (e.g. symmetry).
>>
>>37423975
>>muh... muh originality!
>>if it hasn't been done before it's good!

The correct term is "neophilia":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neophile

It is ultimo pleb tier taste of the kind that produced Schoenberg in music, Foucault in philosophy and Renzo Piano in architecture.
>>
Is it weird to me how people who beyond poor(single mothers, unemployed dudes, etc) always seem to be able to muster 300 bucks to get a new tattoo?
>>
>>37423975
>>if it hasn't been done before it's good!
When did I say this?
Imagine being so insecure about people not liking the same things as you that you literally have to make up a strawman to argue against.
The obsession surrounding the exact same architectural structures because of their "classic" status does get boring and trite after a certain point, yes. This is especially grating when it crosses over into a sort of self-righteous, inherently "born in le wrong generation" tier logic wherein if a style, art direction or movement is modern or otherwise contemporary, it is automatically to be considered inferior or bad.
Your description of symmetry and beauty is redundant because you're preaching to the choir. No one is arguing that The Pantheon is a "bad" or aesthetically displeasing piece, just that it and its brethren are overhyped and a typical favorite of pontificating, self-important retards like (you). The "basic bitches" of art, if you will.
>>
>>37424054
>The obsession surrounding the exact same architectural structures

Yes, the Palace of Westminster and the Pantheon are exactly the same. It's not like you can have widely divergent styles within standards still governed by objective beauty.

Fuck off you dumb bitch. 1000 years from now nobody will give two fucks about the self-indulgent wankery of modern """"architects""""".

>The "basic bitches" of art

Back to lolcow with you. You say you aren't prioritizing novelty value here and then you disparage something because it is widely liked.

Protip nigger: It's widely liked because it is objectively beautiful, and your garbage is widely disliked because it is ugly and not governed by any sort of principle of aesthetics beyond "do what you feel like".
>>
>>37424113
>Yes, the Palace of Westminster and the Pantheon are exactly the same. It's not like you can have widely divergent styles within standards still governed by objective beauty.
Another strawman? Either that or your reading comprehension is down the shitter. By "exact same", I meant that very specific pieces of classic architecture are continuously circlejerked to hell and back, not that they all look the same, dumbfuck.
>1000 years from now nobody will give two fucks about the self-indulgent wankery of modern """"architects""""".
Except they will, and they'll be psuedo-intellectual faggots like you who believe anything ancient is good and objectively beautiful. :^)
>Back to lolcow with you
Why do you want me to be a ""fembot"" so bad? Are you the same guy who thought >>37423865 was a girl? Do you think everyone here is female?
>You say you aren't prioritizing novelty value here and then you disparage something because it is widely liked.
You can not like something without prioritizing its exact opposite (which may be just as bland and uninspired). It's not one or the other. Black and white thinking is a common trait of mental midgets, you know.
>Protip nigger: It's widely liked because it is objectively beautiful, and your garbage is widely disliked because it is ugly and not governed by any sort of principle of aesthetics beyond "do what you feel like".
What, exactly, is "my garbage"? You're assuming shit all because I pointed out your taste in art is trite and boring as fuck. You're kind of an embarrassment to be honest famalam.
>>
I was thinking of getting a Radiohead tattoo. I've loved them for about 15 years now, and honestly they helped me out in my formative years.
I've always not been a fan of tattoos because they feel so short sighted, but I think this'll really stick.
What do you think?
>>
>>37424259
Just make sure it isn't visible so you don't have any trouble because of it in future.
>>
>>37424180
Not him, but you keep saying your position has nothing to do with neophilia while insulting his taste for being "trite" and "boring".

What's the opposite of trite?
>>
>>37424385
Reread this:
>You can not like something without prioritizing its exact opposite (which may be just as bland and uninspired). It's not one or the other. Black and white thinking is a common trait of mental midgets, you know.
>>
>>37424470
What is the opposite of trite?
>>
Tattoos are disgusting
>>
>>37424474
Does it matter? You know exactly what I mean. But I guess whittling down the entire discussion to semantics after strawmanning fails is the only way to walk away feeling less wrong.
>>
File: 1496267096606.jpg (178KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1496267096606.jpg
178KB, 640x1136px
My femanon-fu has tattoos. Pic related.
>>
>>37424999
>femanon-fu

Please KYS.
>>
Telling a girl to get tattoos is the same as saying you never want to see her completely naked. Faggots.
>>
File: 5559740429_ba0f329c2d.jpg (55KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
5559740429_ba0f329c2d.jpg
55KB, 500x346px
>>37423581
>work at tattoo parlor in big college town
>every fucking day sluts ask for the same shit
>decide to make paper form that they can just circle design and sign
>it does better than the flash on the walls
These bitches want to get tattoos to be cool and unique, but the thing is they all get the same fucking shit. It's rather hilarious and we still joke about it to this day even tho we moved towns.
>>
>>37423732
>>37423799
Follow up question, how much do nipple and clit (I assume clitoral hood?) piercings hurt and how long do they take to heal? I always wanted to get either but I'm a pussy about pain.
>>
>>37424999
>no tits
>barrel ribcage
>hiding genitals (penis)

I'm sorry to tell you anon...
>>
>>37423581
I think tattoos look trashy and like shit.
>>
Tattoos are normie teenager level trash.
>>
File: IMG_1541.png (59KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1541.png
59KB, 400x400px
>>37423581
I'm not even allowed to get an undercut while living with my mother, even though I want one. Let alone a tattoo and I don't want one of those?
>>
>>37425440
no one cares about you avatar faggot now go neck yourself
>>
>>37425452
Wow. Aren't you rude? I'm not even being bothersome. Keep masquerading your hate for me, it's cute. Not my fault you love me.
>>
>>37425440
Undercuts do look like shit though, I understand your mother.
>>
>>37423581
Tattoos are an instant indicator that the person is white trash and not worth talking to.
>>
>>37425494
I think it's more of a cultural reasoning behind it than aesthetic. But whatever.
>>
>>37425716
I'm not sure what you mean? What culture is the undercut associated with? I figure it's some hipster thing.
>>
>>37425702
> instant indicator that the person is white trash

For me that's more if she's into anime past a certain age.

There's something about female anime fans that makes them super trashy, especially the white ones.
>>
>>37423581
>Femanons, why don't you have tattoos?
Because I'm the only one of my dad's children who doesn't have tattoos or is a criminal in some way. I'll keep it that way. Not saying tattoos = criminals, but my brothers have prison tats.

When I was younger though, I've always wanted a tattoo of a turtle, dunno why. I probably won't get one, though.
>>
>>37425725
No not the undercut the reasoning behind my mother not wanting me to get one. I think it's culturally backed to keep more more traditional and aligned with our culture.
>>
>not a criminal
>don't actually want a tattoo
>don't want to fuck with my sensitive skin
>don't want to associate with people that like tattoos/alternative people
>my dad has tattoos and they are an old person thing

I don't know anyone my age with tattoos except my brother's friend and he's a loser on probation. They are ugly and lame and last forever
>>
>>37424525
Asking you to expound upon a point YOU MADE is not semantics, you stupid cunt.
>>
>>37425480
Fucking die you disgusting avatarfag. I hope you get murdered tonight, faggot. Kill yourself, you disgusting fat piece of shit.
>>
>>37425868
You know that this autismo feeds on attention and your faux rage, right?
>>
>>37425890
I unironically want him to kill himself. If there's even a 0.1% chance he does it because of me, I'll tell him to kill himself as many times as necessary so this board will be one iota less shitty.
>>
I unfortunately have some gang tattoos because I served an 8 year prison sentence, and now getting them removed is too expensive.

They're on my wrist so I can hide them pretty well, though.
>>
>>37425979
What'd you do to get 8 years?
>>
>>37425979
Lol what were you in prison for?
>>
>>37426026
>>37426039
They got me on money laundering and drug trafficking charges and conspiracy to commit murder. I originally got 12 years but got my sentence reduced to 8.
>>
>>37426063
Did you get raped in jail?
>>
>>37426063
That's pretty damn hardcore.
>>
>>37426213
>Did you get raped in jail?
No, but I raped another man with a foreign object.
>>37426217
>That's pretty damn hardcore.
Not really. Lost 8 years of my life and my entire family doesn't talk to me. Make wise choices in life. You can never go back.
>>
What exactly is a "femanon"?
>>
>tfw have self harm scars on forearm from years ago
>Tfw want to get a tattoo to hide them
>Tfw I'm a degenerate either way

Feels bad
>>
>>37426291
A female 4chan user.
>>
>>37426318
Tattoos look kind of shitty (shittier) over damaged skin though, as far as I understand it.

Address the issue or issues that led to your self-harm in the first place (drug use, promiscuity, camwhoring, being a NERD GRRL etc).
>>
File: 1488392383849.jpg (4KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1488392383849.jpg
4KB, 184x184px
>>37426242
>No, but I raped another man with a foreign object.
>>
I would never get a tattoo. They're trash and the women who do get them are equally as disgusting.
>>
>>37426430
that's ok hun, im sure your boyfriend will happily cheat on you with one though :)
>>
>>37426242
I also lost a decade to my own stupidity. I know that feel man. Are you on your feet yet? My family didn't start coming back around me or accepting my coming around them until I was fully supporting myself and had stayed out of jail and off the drugs.
>>
>>37425946
Geez what's wrong with you
>>
>>37426430
I agree. I've never seen a tattoo in my life that I thought was a good use of skin.
>>
>>37426441
Mad that I'm right? Sorry you regret defacing your skin.
>>
>>37426465
>Are you on your feet yet?
Sort of, currently have a pretty decent gig with a roofing company.

What really breaks my heart though is my daughter, though. I missed the majority of her life and now her mother moved to a different state and wants nothing to do with me. I spend hours just crying myself to sleep at night thinking how I"ll never be a part of her life. It sucks, man.

Wish you luck in your life. Stay strong, fellow conbro.
>>
File: IMG_6353.jpg (97KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6353.jpg
97KB, 640x427px
>>37426507
;_; I'm so sorry anon. Is there any way you can reach out? I feel so bad for you. My dad was absent for parts of my life due to drug use and being in jail but him coming back was and still is one of the best things that ever happened to me. I know your situation is different, but right for your little girl!
>>
>>37424259
A trashy face/neck tattoo is more respectable than a Radiohead tattoo.
>>
>>37426651
*fight original
>>
>>37426507
How old is your daughter?
My dad was in and out of my life too, part of the reason I ended up in prison was rebelling and not even knowing why, I guess I used to blame him.

We're both doing better now and although my mom never tried to stop my dad from being in my life we've still had to come to terms with lost time, which isn't easy.

I don't know your situation but I've known many others that are similar, and granted most of them don't end too well, but if your daughter is still relatively young, the relationship CAN be repaired.

It may never be an idyllic father-daughter relationship like in media or portrayed as the social norm, but it'll be something.

Remember as much as this board is filled with shit and garbage, deep down we really just want to help each other.
>>
>>37426743
Daddy issues crazy femanon trashy slut whore harlot.
>>
>>37423581
I only have one tattoo. I got it for a very special reason. I can't see myself getting another one.
>>
>>37427033
What special reason is that?
>>
No, I'd never consider getting a tattoo, I don't do tattoos, piercings, or jewelery
Tattoos are especially stupid, it's basically begging people to ask you about something because you're too boring to actually have anything worth talking about
Also my parents would kill me
>>
>>37424007
This describes my sister to a sad level.
>>
>>37427096
>No, I'd never consider getting a tattoo, I don't do tattoos, piercings, or jewelery

Are you real? Why aren't there more girls like this?
>>
>>37427273
Sisters should obey their brothers sexually.
>>
>>37424007
the dead look in her eyes upsets me pls
>>
>>37426318
honestly I support those tattoos thats a fair reason also it could be done rather well
degeneracy isnt forever and people heal
>>
>>37425946
>implying I care
Heh, it's so cute that you even say these things. Like it's whatever.
>>
>>37427096
What's stupid about using that strategy to cope with being boring?
>>
I don't have any. I might get something small, like a bee or a charter mark. Somewhere where people wouldn't see it much, like my upper thigh or ankle.
>>
>>37424999
This girl is fucking gorgeous god damn it.
>>
File: Summertime.jpg (73KB, 921x481px) Image search: [Google]
Summertime.jpg
73KB, 921x481px
>>37423581
>Femanons, why don't you have tattoos?

>Wouldn't you ever consider getting them?

>Tasteful, well-designed tattoos are attractive.

summer bait sage
>>
File: ascended.jpg (13KB, 213x300px) Image search: [Google]
ascended.jpg
13KB, 213x300px
Body modifications are a cultural delusion.
>>
>>37423732
tattoos: I have plenty. arms, thighs, back, neck, breast

piercings: just like them. I have 14. ears, lip, nipples, belly, clit hood
>>
>>37425979

You could try and get them covered up. Might be cheaper. I think removal leaves scars anyways, but I'm no expert.
>>
>>37430554
Holy fug. How old are you and how much did all that cost?
>>
>>37427091
My cousin was diagnosed with a terminal disease. She was very into tattoos and so a group of us got matching tattoos in solidarity.
>>
File: Goro_Majima_back_tattoo.jpg (74KB, 459x640px) Image search: [Google]
Goro_Majima_back_tattoo.jpg
74KB, 459x640px
I'd tattoo that one all over my back.
>>
>>37430554
>You will never rape this girl

Why live
>>
>>37430702
I'm 43.

Been accumulating them for years. I'm guessing maybe a couple-3 grand for tats and maybe 1K for the piercings (not to mention all the jewelry I've bought).
>>
>>37428389
I fervently wish for your death.
>>
>>37431253
Oh you. Aren't you that lesbian chick?
>>
>>37431293
I'm not sure if I'm "that" lesbian chick, but yeah, I'm a lesbian.
>>
>>37431410
Be my degenerate mommy gf please
>>
>>37423581
only whores or mental ill tmblrinas wear tattoos. Tattoos are only justified for felons or soldiers, and women are not part of those groups.
>>
Happy with just one. It was well thought out and meaningful. My own design. Even if robots hate it. Dont see the point in plastering yourself in tbe same shitty pocket watches etc people get. I mean fair enough if its beaitiful art but if its the same shit as everyone else then surely you're just getting it for the sake of it.. whatever though. Doesnt affect me
>>
You're all trash
Tattoos were for sailors who couldn't see their families ever
You can skype those niggers anytime
Without throwing money to worthless "artists"
Trash
>>
>>37423581
TO ANY REAL ACTUAL EXISTING FEMBOTS and also anyone in general, really

Don't fall for this shitpost.
>>
This is one of my fetishes, probably my most vanilla one
>>
>>37425362
>nipple
Hurts like fuck for a day, pain gets bearable after that. It depends on how sensitive your nipples are. Not the worst piercing I've ever gotten but it was pretty bad. It takes a few months to heal, I would be careful about playing with them roughly until a year. I got mine in January and still have to clean them daily.

>hood
The easiest piercing I've ever gotten. Even easier than ears. You'll be nervous because it's in such an intimate place obviously, but it really doesn't hurt that much at all. Getting it done is awkward, but my piercer is cool. Mine was fine by the next day, I would say a week before I started playing with it. No cleaning needed at all besides in the shower as usual.
>>
>>37434332
>a year
Jesus, so much for that. But clit sounds more interesting anyway. Any change in sensitivity or something?
>>
A lot of robots secretly like tattoos lol
>>
>>37434686
But most don't.
>>
>>37434453
You can still play with them, but just be careful with them for a year to be safe. Don't be deterred, nipple piercings are great! I would get them again if I had to.

For clit, it's gotten more sensitive. I can't rub it directly anymore. It's also nice to tap the piercing just to tease myself. The only annoying thing about clit is that you're going to have to learn how to masturbate again.
>>
>>37434823
>learn how to masturbate again
That sounds more exciting than annoying anyway, thanks.
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.