[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /r9k/ are you up to spec?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

So, /r9k/ are you up to spec?
>>
Dicklets, how can they can even compete?
>>
>Hitting the cervix
You people don't deserve to breed.
>>
No.
However, all the other ways that I am inadequate mean that I'll never get the chance to disappoint a woman with my inadequate penis anyway.
>>
File: 1492381541097.jpg (95KB, 550x539px) Image search: [Google]
1492381541097.jpg
95KB, 550x539px
LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIB HAHAHAH XD
>>
I can't cum unless I'm hitting it like in the last picture. It's honestly completely different. The pressure/friction is way stronger on top of the glans, right where it connects to the shaft.
You just have to be careful because if you hit the cervix head on you might hurt the girl.
I'd recommend you all to have a large penis, feels pretty good desu
>>
Doesn't getting poked in the cervix hurt quite a lot?
>>
File: 1495676426614.jpg (84KB, 634x476px) Image search: [Google]
1495676426614.jpg
84KB, 634x476px
>>37423069
dicklet detected

>>
>>37423019
I'm 7.5" x 5.5". It works. My wife is in pain if I don't take it slow, and when I go balls deep I can feel the head hitting against the inner wall of her vagoo so yea, it does the trick.
>>
>>37423057
It's fun when she tries to crawl backwards over the bed because you do though. Also couldn't robots solve this simply by not getting the girl aroused at all?
>>
>>37423019
One of the only areas of my life I am.
>>
File: Lovekiss.png (193KB, 252x445px) Image search: [Google]
Lovekiss.png
193KB, 252x445px
>>37423160
This is actually wrong. Women get the most amount of pleasure when your urethra and heir cervix are kissing each other.
>>
I know it hurts when the cervix gets poked hard, but what about slow, gentle pressure against it?

I mean I obviously wouldn't want to get jabbed in the balls, but very gently squeezing them feels good.
>>
>>37423191
>roidceps
>whacky keyboard
hmm
>>
>>37423310
Dear Iord.
>>
>>37423310
I wish this was possible.
I want to cum directly into the uterus.
>>
>>37423507
It's technically possible but unlikely. Your urethra can technically line up with her cervix, opening to opening, and shoot directly in there.

In practice though it's probably never going to happen.
>>
>>37423605
>In practice though it's probably never going to happen.
I would be willing to keep trying, as many times as it takes.
>>
>>37423161
that's what they tell dicklets to not feel inadequate.
>>37423310
>dat pic
why
>>
>>37423019
I dunno and don't care I only fuck dudes anyways
>>
When accactly is a cock a big enough cock for this? I'm 18 cm
>>
>>37424743
sorry, lil'dicky
>>
>>37423019
>falling for the sex meme
you fucking embarrassments should be ashamed. There's literally nothing to gain from losing your virginity. I've never touched a girl in my life and because of that, I am capable of feats you can only dream of accomplishing. Are any of you capable of releasing lightning out of your fingertips? Can you open rifts to other dimensions? No, you can't because you decided that getting your dick wet was more important than being an all-powerful wizard. I remember when this board had dignity.
>>
>>37423019
If you can't grow the d, shrink your gf.
>>
>>37424799
Wisdom. Truth.
>>
I can do this, hold her legs back and push in until I feel something against the end unable to budge. Then slowly rock back and forth putting pressure on it.

She cums multiple times within minutes, if I cum hard I can feel it pumping out, hitting the end and pushing up the sides of my cock. Most legit feeling of domination you can get.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.