[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I enjoy the thrill of rape?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

Am I mentally fucked or is it normal to have extremely strong feelings of wanting complete domination over my love interest?

>inb4 OP is a rapist
I would never rape unless my wife wanted me to rape her, and at that point I'm not even sure it's rape.
>>
>>37422789
Rape is just normal sex to every species except modern humans.
>>
>>37422805
Yeah but what if something about the act of forcing them into accepting you is what gets you off?

That's not just a human thing?
>>
S- s- so I'm not the only closet rapist here, right?
>>
>>37422837
No, men enjoy being dominant. Women enjoy being dominated. Rape is like the number 1 sexual fantasy for the vast majority of women. It's just one of those things we're not supposed to talk about because feminism.
>>
>>37422789
>tfw gf likes rape and complains that it isn't real rape when I force myself on her and "rape" her, because we're already together
>>
>>37423051
Come up with an elaborate plan where you're supposed to be away, but you're actually hiding in her closet with a ski mask on and you knock her out, tie her up, and rape her back to consciousness. You gotta do the whole thing quick or she'll recognize that it's you. Also, fuck her from behind so she can't see you before you finish.

After you cum, you can either untie her and let her know it was you, leave and later come back to "find" her there and untie her, or leave her tied up until you're ready to go again then proceed to one of the first two options.
>>
>>37423729
Not the worst idea ever, you may never want to tell her it was you though lest you get thrown in jail cause that is really rape.
>>
I want to fuck a girl in the ass because I know she hates it.
>>
>>37422789

It's utterly verboten, as the Krauts kind of say, and if you're into domination, it's the peak of that. Also its potentially tapping into something primal, though I'm not sure Neolithic man was as much of a brutal rapacious loon as some people think, but that's off topic.

I have to be in the right mood to enjoy it, which is usually very relaxed and not angry or any emotion you'd associate with actual rape, something that makes me unusually pissed off when I hear about it in the news, let alone the shit IS does, or what that cunt president in the Philipines said the other day.

I'm procrastinating and will stop typing now.
>>
>>37424206
>I'm not sure Neolithic man was as much of a brutal rapacious loon as some people think
Throughout history, there are documented cases of hoards of men raping and pillaging. You're stupid as fuck to think this kind of shit wasn't the best thing to do in those days. A man could be happy as long as he was killing, stealing, and raping.
>>
File: you shut your whore mouth.jpg (25KB, 242x310px) Image search: [Google]
you shut your whore mouth.jpg
25KB, 242x310px
>>37424206
Duterte is the best current leader of any nation, you whore.
>>
>>37422899
You are not alone anon. In fact, this is why I can never be with a woman. Too much of a fetish and too much of a fear of getting arrested. I cannot get aroused unless it involves raping someone.
>>
>>37422789
Don't worry I like the thought of it too. You have complete control over her and how you treat her. One minute you could brutally sodomize her, and the next you could kiss her and tell her it's okay.

Stuff like kidnapping or slavery adds a whole new dynamic that sounds amazing. Where the first day she hates you, and wants to die. And then in a month you have her willingly doing things to pleasure you.

I'd never do it, but it's such a primordial desire of men to dominate. Especially in such a demasculinized society, this is probably those repressed instincts and desires coming back stronger than ever.
>>
>>37424255

I never said rape didn't happen, I just wondered how accepted it was within ancient societies. Calm down, you wiki-historian.

>>37424273

Nope.
>>
>>37424361
It was very accepted and even encouraged. Society thrived on it.
>>
>>37424361
Name one current world leader who's better than Duterte. Also, you need to stop being such a little bitch about rape jokes. Why the fuck wouldn't he put that bitch in her place? She sure as shit didn't have the moral high ground.
>>
>>37424370

I'm not convinced, but you'll understand my not taking your word for Gospel, stranger on the Internet.

>>37424393

What "bitch"? I'm talking about the thing he said about taking the blame for his soldiers who commit "up to three rapes". That's not the kind of wacky, shock humour you can go in for as a president engaged in a civil war.
>>
>>37424522
I thought you were pissy about him shooting down Chelsea Clinton. That seems to be what people care about more than the actual rapes.

Besides, it's war. Rape has always been a pretty big part of war, even in civil wars. That part wasn't a joke.
>>
>>37424568

So? Cholera had always been a large part of living in cities until it wasn't. What kind of passive nihilism is it to just accept how shit things are and muddle through?
>>
>>37424619
War will always be hell. It's ridiculous to try to make rules around such a brutal act.
>>
>>37424642

Nonsense. War will always be a shitshow, but there's no reason to throw out the Geneva conventions and make it more so.

Why do you want everything to be worse ffs?
>>
>>37424671
War is not something you're supposed to do or just a normal part of life. It's a real fucked situation where no rational option succeeded. It'd be like trying to make rules for rape. When it comes down to it, you're going to do what you're going to do.
>>
>>37424696

Complete balls. Geneva conventions quantifiably limit the effects of war on civilian populations and give recourse to those who do suffer, no matter how flawed.

And we have rules for rape; don't fucking do it. That's a positive change!
>>
>Chad can rape a woman and not only will women love it, but they'll thank then for it
>you will never be able to safely rape a girl
>>
>>37424757
>And we have rules for rape; don't fucking do it.
That's literally what I'm saying. We have the same exact rule for war. Once that rule is broken, why the fuck would you follow any others?
>>
>>37423729
I'm thinking of doing this, but as much as she likes to say she'd love to be raped I think it would actually be quite traumatic because she'd be terrified of me finding out she was raped.
And she might be upset with me later when I tell her it was me, for putting her through it.
>>37423783
She'd never report it but she might cry for days and start seeing me differently
>>
>>37424807
You could always slit her throat after you're done or design some kind of dungeon room you keep her locked up in 24/7.
>>
File: detective apu.jpg (124KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
detective apu.jpg
124KB, 882x731px
>>37424839
Why exactly would I do this? She's already my gf remember?
>>
>>37424862
It'll make it into a legit rape scenario, like she wants. If anything, you're doing it more for her than yourself.
>>
>>37424794

They're chalk and cheese. Rape is the be all and end all, once it's happened, it's happened. When a war starts there's a multitude of decisions to be made, from bombing civilian infrastructure to, I don't know, joking about letting your soldiers get away with the occasional rape.

The First Gulf War had some tragic events, but it would have been much worse is Saddam had used chemical weapons and the US had firebombed Baghdad. You can't possibly claim otherwise.
>>
>>37424873
It's just a sexual fantasy though. She doesn't want to be a slave 24/7. I might still do it desu. She also wants to be in a harem but said she'd be too insecure and would get jealous of the other girls. I thought about hiring a bunch of hookers and paying them to sit around in her basement and pretend to be abductees too while assuring her that she's my favorite, but that might be too time consuming and degenerate
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.