[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Before I go, this is how you do it you fakers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 20170106-07.jpg (239KB, 574x1022px)
20170106-07.jpg
239KB, 574x1022px
Before I go, this is how you do it you fakers
>>
>tfw when you already died and your punishment is posting on /r9k/ for all eternity
>>
>>37422659
That is some nice rope you have there.
>>
>>37422659
wont you just grab the rope and pull yourself up to release it once your brain panics? always wondered about that
>>
>>37422704
Idea is to get insta-death via snapped vertebrae. You're also overestimating the ability to lift yourself up with an oxygen starved brain. If you want to ensure you don't, wear ovenmits before you do it
>>
That coil isn't on the main rope you fucking retards.
>>
Op is about to an hero.
Thread only gets 5 replies.

What a sad life.
>>
fucking morons baka
>>
>>37422704
No, if you watch someone hang themselves, their limbs usually just scrunch up like a spider that's been sprayed with Raid. Then they go limp and die 10-20 minutes later.
>>
>>37423075
How many people have you watched hang themselves and where?
>>
>>37423018
This board makes everyone go an hero. I still care deeply for people like OP, but I realized it's them who has to make the choice or not.

Listen OP, there is good in this life. I can tell you with certainty that there is hope.
>>
>>37423100
not him but I've seen plenty of suicide via hanging videos on my decade+ of browsing this website.
>>
>>37423103
OP isn't going to kill himself you retard nigger. Look at his noose.
>>
>>37423100
Before I was a robot and /x/phile, I was an avid /b/tard of many years. Some have live streamed suicides, and others have found them and linked from other sites. I've seen maybe 8-10 people hang themselves via partial suspension in total, I guess. It all looks the same. Not nearly as bad as it does in the movies.
>>
>>37423100
Anyone got any hanging gifs?
>>
File: blepe2.png (12KB, 742x721px) Image search: [Google]
blepe2.png
12KB, 742x721px
>I suicide in US
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.