[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you satisfied with your life? why or why not?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 48466332_p0_master1200.jpg (214KB, 446x600px) Image search: [Google]
48466332_p0_master1200.jpg
214KB, 446x600px
are you satisfied with your life?
why or why not?
>>
>>37422655
what the fuck kind of question is that to ask this here
>>
>>37422655
>I wasted my best years playing wow
>my sister is refusing to go near me
>mfw I haven't seen another woman other than the times i stalk them from my window
>mfw im losing my grip and i am aware of this
no i am not satisfied at all
>>
>>37422655
Honestly this >>37422672
Why are you even asking, you dumb nigger faggot?

Besides, I am mentally ill (borderline) and fucking hate myself. That makes succeeding somewhat difficult.
>>
File: 1485667081912.jpg (42KB, 540x370px) Image search: [Google]
1485667081912.jpg
42KB, 540x370px
There's nothing to not be satisfied with.
>>
>not white
>5'11" manlet
>dicklet
>gay
>not chad
Of course I'm not stratified with my miserable life
I'm just a failure and want to end it all I tried to once
>>
>eyes shoot down constantly
>which means I'm constantly submitting to people involuntarily
>being a dude this is not good
>people think I'm a pussy because of this
>treat me like shit

why won't my eyes stop shooting down. this is why I'm a shut in.
>>
I'm not satisfied with anything, not life specifically. Everything I do gets boring and I'm running out of shit to try. I would just play video games all day and rot away, but I hate working too much to make enough money to build a decent PC
>>
>are you satisfied with your life?
Yes.
>why
I have food in my belly and I'm physically comfortable.
>>
>>37423355
Look at people's foreheads. It'll look like you're looking them in the eye and you won't instinctively look away when they make eye contact back.
>>
>>37423355
How about you just stop being a fucking pussy
>>
File: 1454957167476.png (276KB, 566x609px) Image search: [Google]
1454957167476.png
276KB, 566x609px
>>37422655
Not at all, I can't stand it and see little hope in my future. I can't trust someone in a relationship because being cheated on is one of my worst fears and I've already experienced the pain of it once, so I'll never marry or have a family. I crave true friendship over a relationship now (though if we ended up being gay with each other I wouldn't mind, I just wouldn't be the one initiating it), but I'm too passive and boring to ever forge bonds like that with anyone, I don't even have any friends at all to begin with so a "best friend" is well out of my reach since I'd just smother anyone who was being half-decent to me as I've done in the past. The best I can realistically hope for is self-suffiency to move out of my childhood home, but I'm a high school dropout with only a GED to my name, zero work history and I'm not a minority so a trade is my only real option but I'm incredibly weak both physically and mentally so I doubt I could ever make it through any kind of training for one. I have one good thing in my life and that's my dog who loves me very much, but she's getting old and I'm going to be a total fucking wreck when she's gone, she's the only one who loves me.

I think I'm just going to rot in my room until my parents either throw me out or die and leave me nothing. I don't believe I can function in today's world, but I don't have the courage to end myself. I'd like to just not wake up one day.
>>
File: 1495603889920.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1495603889920.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>37422655
No, even though I have no problems at all
>good looking
>6'4
>good job
>good family
>nice friends
>good education

I dont find joy in anything, I just want to do nothing at all and stay in bed.
Life is weird
>>
My life would be perfect if I had some special talent. I don't like being average
>>
>>37422655
Our loving God blessed me with an incurable disease that renders me unable to leave the house for the most part, significantly siphons my energy and is accompanied by permanent abdominal cramps, being bloated so badly I look pregnant and frequent pain in my chest. My risk to get cancer is around 10,000 times higher than normal. My healthcare pays for the bare minimum to keep me alive and there's no benefits since I could technically work from home.

So no, I'm not satisfied.
>>
File: 1464401659821.jpg (30KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464401659821.jpg
30KB, 600x400px
>>37422655
No, I can already tell I'm going to be a complete fuck-up for the rest of my life. The only reason i'm not ending it all is because of the slight chance that my life won't be complete shit. Actually probably just because i'm too scared to actually do it.
>>
>>37422655
nope im worthless shit and will hopefully be dead before 30
currently the only things i enjoy are shitposting and heroin
>>
>ugly manlet
>friendless
>kv
>no social skills
>student about to graduate into joblessness
>graduate program where nobodygives a shit about me and i don't know what to do
>fell for stem meme

There is literally nothing enjoyable about my life. I hate every single day.
>>
File: vulpes inculta.jpg (11KB, 295x211px) Image search: [Google]
vulpes inculta.jpg
11KB, 295x211px
>>37423355
>Tfw I don't understand moderation
>I can either look down like a submissive little bitch or autistically stare everyone in the eye, would rather do the latter
>Read about and mind my body language too
>Tfw even 6'0+ Chads look away from me or nod
I may be a robot with no friends or status, but I can still command enough respect to make everyone fuck off away from me.
>>
>>37422655
I've lived in a 3rd world country most of my life, so now that I can go outside and be safe, have plenty of food everyday and a computer, I'm very happy.
Anyone who isn't affected by a serious illness or in extreme poverty really has no objective reason to think its life is bad.
>>
Iife is for fags
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.