[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS! inb4 >nothing wrong with my pussy looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0993.jpg (29KB, 600x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0993.jpg
29KB, 600x437px
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!

inb4
>nothing wrong with my pussy looking like a roast beef sandwich it's genetic

Why do roasties have so much power over the leftist agenda?

Every roasties dream is to
>fuck every weekend like men do

do roasties even browse /pol/ or are they too busy on tinder with a dick inbetween to realize most men are not getting laid? Only Chad is getting laid or so I have been told.

>But it's my body my choice
How is this an argument? It's my body my choice? alright well then why can't someone choose to commit suicide or take any and every illegal narcotic known to man?

The left seems to only support the ideas or Roasties
>Sex with niggers
>Women can be violent but not men
>Abortion
>Homosexuality

Is there anyway we can meme the left into doing something stupid like only sending women into combat and leaving the men home with a beer and all the gimme thats?
>>
What was the point of your long, bitter rant?
>>
>>37421824
>Why do roasties have so much power over the leftist agenda?
Because they make up 50% of the left-leaning population?
>>
>>37421830
looking at it, my guess is that OP had a few main ideas he wanted to get across:

>i fucking hate women, they are all bitches and whores
>i fucking hate leftists
>i hate how the left is supportive of women's rights
>i want to trick leftists into hurting women, somehow

i'm particularly puzzled at the "my body my choice" thing. is OP anti-abortion? that's usually what that maxim refers to. but he might be also be talking about how women are blind to the fact that "most men are not getting laid"

i'm also not entirely sure how "the roasties" made leftists pro-LGBTQ but... okay

all in all i only clicked on this thread because the ass was fat, but the more i look at the image i'm not even sure i like it
>>
>>37421843
you mean 70% with rest of the 30% being faggots?
>>
>>37421824
>i'm le right wing, i hate womennzzz >:(

Go to bed, bucko. If you want to truly repel 'the left', start a Traditional (not in the physical, but metaphysical sense) family, work out, study philosophy and literature, and accept nature and Wotan/Odin. Women are our eternal partners and friends who have been subverted by enemy propaganda. It isn't their fault.
>>
>most men are not getting laid

But that's not true. Pretty much everyone is getting laid. Except you.
>>
File: 1495149516712.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495149516712.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
Are these really your arguments.

"roasties" believe in their autonomy so they gravitate left. Yes, a person SHOULD be allowed to do anything they want with their body UNLESS it directly harms another. i.e attacking someone

Also it's the right who's fanning the drug war
>>
Looks like it's normie hours, right now.
>>
File: stalin_triggered.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
stalin_triggered.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>mfw this faggot thinks supporting degeneracy is actually leftist. Look up how socially conservative actually existing communist countries were and shut the fuck up, faggot.
>>
>>37422623
>Look up how socially conservative actually existing communist countries were and shut the fuck up, faggot.
This part isn't supposed to be written in greentext, newfag.
>>
File: 1493219499589s.jpg (2KB, 125x97px) Image search: [Google]
1493219499589s.jpg
2KB, 125x97px
>>37421824
That pic is fucking hot, fucking hell
>>
>>37421830
>rant
>not even a paragraph

lol fuck off brainlet
>>
File: thefemlie.jpg (38KB, 313x499px) Image search: [Google]
thefemlie.jpg
38KB, 313x499px
>>37421898

>i hate how the left is supportive of women's rights

What they're lobbying for isn't for rights. It's for special privileges. Feminism was NEVER about equality.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.