[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I stop being skinny

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: Q5UAXpY.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
Q5UAXpY.png
43KB, 542x602px
how do I stop being skinny
>>
milk and peanut butter until you're ready to puke everyday until you're happy with your weight

life weights too unless you want to get fat
>>
>>37420199
Eat stuff.
Eat more stuff.
Eat so much you die.
>>
>>37420238
>peanut butter
does this actually work? I'm ready to buy a big jar of peanut butter right now.
>>
>>37420252

eat it with a spoon and wash it down with milk. get lots of fiber too or you'll be constipated. if you do this diligently everyday it'll be hard to not gain too much weight
>>
Find some cookies with nuts and chocolate and drued fruit. I found some with white chocolate and dried cranberries, the whole package is around 1200 calories. Just keep some around you and eat them throughout the day.

t. Skelly
>>
>>37420199
how do I start being skinny?
>>
>>37420735
starve yourself but drink water
>>
>>37420199
I started being skinny and now I can't stop.
Went from 165 to 130 and dropping/losing muscle as well. I feel more ill and weaker every passing day. I'm becoming worried I might be dying.
I don't have the time or money to join a gym or workout. How do I fix this?
>>
Not OP
Im also skinny and i eat a shit ton of food but i cant gain any weight, guess i should just work out more
>>
>>37420238
>tfw allergic to nuts
Goddammit any other suggestions(inb4 suicide)
Also, doesn't dairy cause estrogen?
>>
check out /fit/s sticky

has some good stuff on dieting

if you're mega skeletor then drink a gallon of whole milk a day ontop of three FULL meals
>>
>>37421694
>inb4 "oh but I eat so much and I just don't gain weight"

go read dave tates food log then come back and tell me you think you eat a lot
>>
>>37420199
pt 1
Here's a quick story.

There was a time at the Old Westside gym where I couldn't gain weight to save my ****ing life.

There was this dude who trained there who could just put on weight like ****ing magic. He'd go from 198 to 308 and then to 275 and back down to 198. And he was never fat. It was amazing.

I finally asked him one day how he did it.

"You mean I never told you the secret to gaining weight? Come outside and I'll fill you in."

Now remember, we're at Westside Barbell. And this guy wants to go outside to talk so no one else can hear. Think about that for a minute. What the hell is he going to tell me? This must be some serious **** if we have to go outside, I thought.

So we get outside and he starts talking.

"For breakfast you need to eat four of those breakfast sandwiches from McDonalds. I don't care which ones you get, but make sure to get four. Order four hash browns, too. Now grab two packs of mayonnaise and put them on the hash browns and then slip them into the sandwiches. Squish that **** down and eat. That's your breakfast."
!"
>>
>>37420199

pt 2

At this point I'm thinking this guy is nuts. But he's completely serious.

"For lunch you're gonna eat Chinese food. Now I don't want you eating that crappy stuff. You wanna get the stuff with MSG. None of that non-MSG bull****. I don't care what you eat but you have to sit down and eat for at least 45 minutes straight. You can't let go of the fork. Eat until your eyes swell up and become slits and you start to look like the woman behind the counter."

"For dinner you're gonna order an extra-large pizza with everything on it. Literally everything. If you don't like sardines, don't put 'em on, but anything else that you like you have to load it on there. After you pay the delivery guy, I want you to take the pie to your coffee table, open that ****er up, and grab a bottle of oil. It can be olive oil, canola oil, whatever. Anything but motor oil. And I want you to pour that **** over the pie until half of the bottle is gone. Just soak the **** out of it."

"Now before you lay into it, I want you to sit on your couch and just stare at that ****er. I want you to understand that that pizza right there is keeping you from your goals."

This guy is in a zen-like state when he's talking about this.

"Now you're on the clock," he continues. "After 20 minutes your brain is going to tell you you're full. Don't listen to that ****. You have to try and eat as much of the pizza as you can before that 20-minute mark. Double up pieces if you have to. I'm telling you now, you're going to get three or four pieces in and you're gonna want to quit. You ****ing can't quit. You have to sit on that couch until every piece is done.

And if you can't finish it, don't you ever come back to me and tell me you can't gain weight. 'Cause I'm gonna tell you that you don't give a **** about getting bigger and you don't care how much you lift
>>
File: 1469226744479.png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1469226744479.png
7KB, 205x246px
>>37420199
HOW DO I LOSE WEIGHT AHHHHH FUCK YOU
>>
>>37421779
/fit/ sticky

eat less calories then you spend
>>
File: 1456369966569.jpg (22KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1456369966569.jpg
22KB, 848x480px
>>37421694
I don't even have the motivation to brush my teeth. How am I supposed to prepare three full meals a day
>>
>>37420757
Doesn't that fuck up your metabolism or something?
>>
>>37421804
I watch bodybuilding motivation videos about eating

always gets me hype to eat

oatmeal and eggs ain't that hard champ, if you want to change you're gonna have to nut up
>>
boys complaining about being skinny are crazy to me. yeah, technically you're out of shape, but in the good way and you never have to worry about the bad way
>>
Sunflower seeds. About 600 calories per 100 grams
>>
>>37421819
You wanted to be skinny right?
>>
People who complain about being skinny are kinda pathetic. Being skinny is such a pathetic thing to worry or complain about. It's unhealthy, but it's not difficult to just eat more.
>>
>>37420252
take the plunge, friend
it's worth the four dollars you sucked four dicks for
>>
File: nastroenie-kendo-put-mecha-5214.jpg (85KB, 670x446px) Image search: [Google]
nastroenie-kendo-put-mecha-5214.jpg
85KB, 670x446px
>>37420199
>be me 6 months ago
>tfw lanklet
>6'5 and 154 lbs
>see that a kendo dojo is in my street
>sugoi.jpg
>always wanted to try it out because of my chinese cartoons
>first 6 months training is free for students
>going 2 times a week training
>sleeping and eating more beacause of exhaustion
>tfw feels great
>months passes
>gained 13 lbs of muscles
>learned awesome sword stuff and counting to ten in japanese
>>
>>37422507
There's also the financial aspect. Purchasing calorie heavy food not filled with saturated fat and salt can be difficult to keep up with
>>
File: 1494598660947.jpg (277KB, 324x632px) Image search: [Google]
1494598660947.jpg
277KB, 324x632px
Stop jacking off. It can suppress testosterone, which you are going to need desperately.

Stop doing so much cardio. Just the bare amount necessary to stay healthy.

Full body barbell workouts. Doesn't have to be SS, but SS is a good starting point.

Rest. Stay the fuck still. Lots of skinnies are in constant motion, which burns lots of calories. Sit down and read a god damned book or something.

Eat calorie dense foods. Nuts, granola, whole milk, red meat, fatty fish. Enough veggies for fiber but don't fill up on them as they aren't dense enough in calories.

Write down your diet. Lots of skinnies think they eat SO MUCH, but when they actually write down what they eat they're actually eating like anorexic Ethiopians.
>>
>>37422507
>People who complain about being fat are kinda pathetic. Being fat is such a pathetic thing to worry or complain about. It's unhealthy, but it's not difficult to just eat less.
>>
File: 1496197377735.png (178KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1496197377735.png
178KB, 1000x1414px
>>37420199
Go look up feeder recipes on weight gain fetish sites.
Those guys are pros.
>>
>>37421777
>look like a Greek god
>feel like shit every day from horrible diet
>die at 35

OP just eat a bit and drink two glasses of water right after you wake up and keep drinking water throughout the day even when you're not thirsty. This will make you feel like eating more than you do now.
>>
File: 1589523187685.jpg (26KB, 300x477px) Image search: [Google]
1589523187685.jpg
26KB, 300x477px
>>37420199
why the heck would you want that?
the older you get, the fatter you wll become, just wait
>>
a depression + loads of chocolate sweets and sugary drinks
that's how I wen't from 62 kg to 85 kg
trying to lose massive gut now
>>
>>37420199
eat to the point where youre JUST about to throw up (but dont ofc you autist)

i used to bee naturally 135lbs at 6'0. i now weigh 195lbs from doing the above and working out
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.