[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my girlfriend is fucking someone at her work. She never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1466571301129.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1466571301129.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
I think my girlfriend is fucking someone at her work.

She never has sex with me anymore and I just sit here all day upset and waiting for her to come home.

I have a feeling she's going to leave me as she hinted today about me moving back at home that she was going to go back to her moms so that way she could save money for a new place.

Am I about to be a cuck?
>>
>I just sit here all day upset and waiting for her to come home.
what are you, a dog?
>>
>>37419812
Lol.
>doesnt fuck you
>moving back to her moms to "save money"

You arent about to be a cuck, you are about to be dumped. Sorry.
>>
>>37419812
Just never speak to her again, normie fucking faggot
>>
hire a prostitute and fuck her in your bed

sorry, it's the best thing you can do at this point
>>
>>37419812
If your significant other is suddenly not having sex with you anymore more often than not they are cheating. Have some balls and straight up ask the bitch and if anything seems off leave her on the spot. Never be a cuck OP.
>>
you're unhappy and suspect she's cheating on you. you can either break up with her, explicitly voice your concerns and try to work through them with her, or do nothing a post angrily on 4chan. you'll probably do the 3rd thing, get chucked, and spent the rest of your days posting about roasties on /r9k/ while she moves on and leads a happy, fulfilling life
>>
>>37419909
I feel like it sometimes. I need a fucking job and a life.
>>
>>37419940
Yea, definitely seems that way.

>>37419970
Can't just block her like it's fucking facebook.

>>37420010
No money.

>>37420033
Yea, I know I need to work on doing that.

>>37420050
I know if I break up with her I'll never find another woman who'd be with me again.
>>
>>37419812
>No sex
>No communication
>Moves out to 'save moeny'
Too many red flags /b/ro
Dump her before she dumps your
Sorry ass so you can feel good about it later ,trust me ive been there .go with your gut
>>
>>37420181
If you had a girlfriend once youll have another one just dump the bitch and enjoy life
>>
That's what you get for being Norman scum
>>
>>37419812
Good. Get the fuck off my board and go watch your girlfriend get BLACKED you normalfag.
>>
>>37419812
break up with her you cuck bitch
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.