[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me something embarrassing and non-sexual that you fantasize about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 13

File: 1472048341813.png (295KB, 571x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472048341813.png
295KB, 571x720px
tell me something embarrassing and non-sexual that you fantasize about
>>
playing obscure music passionately publiclyand having someone i know show up
>>
Being successful at anything I attempt.
>>
>>37419831

not embarrassing
go be a depressing self depreciating loser somewhere else
>>
>>37419845
fuck off
>>37419831
you're ok in my thread buddy
>>
>>37419845
You might say the post itself was embarrassing.
>>
That my oneitis actually cares about me or even remembers my name.
>>
That I'll get to use my years of martial arts training to subdue a terrorist and become a local hero like katana man
>>
File: file.png (700KB, 925x518px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
700KB, 925x518px
>>37419928
>tfw he lived your dream
>and then died in a kayak trying to teach someone else the way of the sword
>>
Crying into the arms of a female a year or two older then me.

Maybe I can make that happen but, I'd feel really fucking pathetic. I didn't actually do it.

I'm male.
I'm ashamed for typing this.
>>
>>37419766
utopic people speaking sweetly to each other
>>
>go to an art museum
>drawn to a particularly beautiful impactful painting
>visit it every day
>eventually notice someone else that visits it every day as well
>we bond over it and become friends
>>
>>37419766
Eating people.
>>
>>37419766
>having superpowered weapons and getting into cool fights with people without killing them
>having a gf to watch anime with
>dramatic speeches
I should watch less anime
>>
>having a good relationship with my family
>having a best friend, or at least someone that I can count on or just hang out with
>finding someone who loves me (I don't really even care about gender or sex, I just want someone who I know loves me)
>>
>>37419766
>Cute kisses.
>Cuddles.
>Intimacy in general.
N-No homo.
>>
File: imVE9od_d.jpg (121KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
imVE9od_d.jpg
121KB, 633x758px
>>37422707
Iktf bro

>tfw it only looks creepier as people expect more mature relationships as we get older
>>
Becoming an hero and connecting to the wired like in lain.
>>
File: IMG_2927.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2927.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>37419766
>being in a band with friends
>going on tour
>visiting new cities

I could have done this after high school but I isolated myself and descended into neetdom
>>
>>37419766
being in a band preforming on stage and i see a qt girl that a knew years ago and starting a relationship that lasts.

i also had this fantasy about playing in a band in front of my highschool and people think im really cool
>>
>get picked up by passing spaceship
>spend the rest of my life exploring the galaxy never to return
>>
>I'm a composer playing classical music with an orchestra in a cathedral
>My sister walks in during it and sits down, blown away
>She begins to cry at how beautiful it is
>Afterwards she comes up to me and gives me a big hug and tells me how proud she is

Pretty basic but I have this one all the time. My sister doesn't talk to me in real life
>>
>>37419766

>want to suck a trap's cum out of her cock like poison from a wound

Oops that's sexual.
>>
Being a qt jap girl and marrying my best friend.
>>
being ruler of the world, maybe by using a swam of nanomachines that embed themselves in the skin and allow me to kill anyone I want

1: force everyone to learn a variation of lojban
2: gradate everyone by intelligence and assign them jobs that way
3: clone 50000 australian aborigines and raise the children in Tsushima, give them all the education and resources they need to make a living using the resources of Tsushima, indoctrinate them under the religion of the Greek Orthodox Church as it was in the 11th century, set up a mini constitutional monarchy as a local government with a small national army
4: go to mars and shit
5: build dead straight low incline roads and railroads, dynamiting entire mountains if necessary
6: humiliating celebrities who I consider vain in broadcasts that are mandatory for everyone to watch
7: genetically modify elephants for superior intelligence and try to start an elephant civilization
>>
>>37423327

>falling for the lojban meme

Lojban is a soulless language invented by autists that doesn't even serve its stated purpose.
>>
>>37423366
Well something like lojban. Everyone should learn the same language, it should be based on logic and use the full range of vocalizations a reasonably functional human being can make.
>>
File: 1492712118347.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492712118347.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
>>37419766
>wishing i was a gungeoneer
>>
File: 1496077949310.jpg (74KB, 798x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496077949310.jpg
74KB, 798x960px
Doesn cuddling in bed count? Because I want a girl to cuddle with in bed.
>>
>>37422878
good album originemo
>>
>>37419831
This
But at the same time I dont want it, because it would probably be too boring
>>
>>37423190
>Like poison from a wound
I'm giving you that one anon
>>
When I listen to music I like, imagining I am the one performing it.

Imagining I am being interviewed on some issue or something, when I think about politics.

Doing a commentary in my head when I play a game or watch a movie.
>>
>>37423478
Most of this board wants that
>>
Having like, superpowers where I can punch people into the sky and shit
>>
>>37423922
So you wanna be a giant from skyrim?
>>
>>37422197
>the 3rd one
i know that feel
>>
>>37419766
I fantasize about being the only man on earth (every other guy suddenly dies or something) and rejecting every woman on the face of the earth and killing myself by lighting myself on fire so they can't rape me. also about being stranded on a deserted island with my baby brother and younger sister and throwing my brother off a cliff so I won't have to compete with him as a sexual partner for my younger sister later.
>>
>have gf
>love each other
>overdose on barbiturates together
>hold each other close until we die
>>
>>37422898
I still have this fantasy almost every time I listen to music and close my eyes
>>
File: 1447834606735.png (157KB, 636x357px) Image search: [Google]
1447834606735.png
157KB, 636x357px
>>37419766
Sleeping together happily in a bed with my best friend that doesn't actually exist. Maybe cuddling in a totally platonic way with undies still on if that doesn't count as sexual. No, I'm not a girl.
>>
File: 1437340360722.jpg (71KB, 448x597px) Image search: [Google]
1437340360722.jpg
71KB, 448x597px
i want to be a dad
not original
>>
File: IMG_6496.gif (67KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6496.gif
67KB, 446x400px
>>37419766
>he originally daydreamed about performing his favorite song at the talent show and everyone giving him a standing ovation
>>
I just want my dad to tell me he's proud of me.
>>
I fantasize about killing myself, and leaving the world. I just want to die and leave everything behind
>>
>>37419766
going on an interstellar voyage in a self-sustaining one man spaceship/giant mecha
>>
File: taffer.png (7KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
taffer.png
7KB, 320x320px
I fantasize about some huge natural disaster striking my homecountry while I'm abroad so that everyone I grew up with and knew during my formative years die in a fire along with my past.
Feels good to think about.
>>
I want to be really rich or famous. And I basicly buy boyfriends and girlfriends, it depends on my mood. And I just want to walk around interesting city's like Tokyo, with either a group of girlfriends, who I lead. Or a boyfriend who leads me. And just buy clothing and eat in restaurants
>>
>>37420264
I know exactly that feel. The desire to be weeping and defenseless; but she doesn't judge you at all, and just caresses you like a toddler. Although I know you've turned this into a sexualized fantasy at some point or another.
>>
I once had this dream where I went to hell. After walking around a bit I got recruted in an all black jazzband lead by Martin Luther King Jr.
Ever since I had that dream I've been fantasizing about it. All the members have names and personaleties. At one point, one of the caracters "died" and I got depressed for about a week
>>
>>37424204
I'm really proud of you. --Your Dad
>>
>>37424187
I still daydream about this. I guess I just want to express myself with my music
>>
File: 1483525504576m.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1483525504576m.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
Carrying a cute guy. Honestly, that's what I want the most. I want a cute boyfriend to randomly pick up and princess carry places.
In my head he'd act all surprised when I first grabbed him, then slowly turn red while I kiss him a few times.
>>
>>37419766
i sometimes fantasize that i have a husband and i learn to cook delicious food for him everyday so that when he comes to work he stuffs his stomach with food he likes and then compliments me for being a skilled wife and then we have sex
kill me now
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.