[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secrets Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: secret.jpg (25KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
secret.jpg
25KB, 400x301px
Post things that you've done that you'll never tell anyone in real life.
>be me 15 or 16
>horny as fuck all the time
>always trying to get laid online
>start talking to a guy on Yik Yak
Forgot if he was gay or pre-op trans.
>after a while end up asking him if he'd crossdress and suck my cock
>says yes
>was so horny that I didn't even care about who got me off if they passed as female
>says I could meet him after his practice when he goes home to change
>night when it was supposed to happen comes
>travel to his town
>tell him I'm there
>no reply
>walk in the cold dark for at least an hour
>spooky as hell
>the streets are eerily empty
>still no reply
>give up after a while and go home
I can't believe I went out for a guy who I knew nothing about for him to blow me in a wig. I just hope I didn't send him a face picture. This has happened a couple of times with people who claimed they were girls too. I was retarded back then.
>>
>16
>Yik yak existing

UNDERAGE GET THE FUCK OUT
MODS
>>
>>37417685
Yik Yak came out in 2013. Maybe I was 17. I don't remember but I'm not underage, pal.
>>
>>37417757
Holy hell, where has the time gone. In my mind it's still 2012
And on that note, UNDERAGE GET THE FUCK OUT YOU LITTLE FAGGOT, YOU DONT BELONG HERE GO BACK TO PLEBBIT
>>
when I was younger I used to wait for my parents to go to sleep and go outside to give myself enemas with the garden hose

I just really like the full feeling, I'm glad I didn't get some kind of disease or smth because there's no way that was clean or a good idea
>>
>>37417923
I guess i killed another thread
>>
>>37418389
Good that kid was underage anyway. He was 14 when Yik yak existed, what the fuck? There are people posting on the board that do not know what AOL is, and have never seen a cassette tape. The actual fuck is going on I refuse to accept this
>>
>>37419112
Time to leave oldfag, r9k has obviously gone to shit with the underage and normal fags
>>
>>37419141
But there's nowhere for me to go. I don't belong anymore in the one place I had left. Wiz and 4+4 are trash, or I would have left years ago.
Yet here I still am.
Anon.. please make it 2010 again
>>
>>37419112
>>37418389
I'll just make this thread again tomorrow. Just for the record I'm aware of what AOL is and I've seen and used tapes. Just cause I was born in the late 90s doesn't mean I was born retarded.
>>
All my friends left during GG but I remain.
>>
>>37419226
>Born in late 90s
>Not retarded
Pick one
Go away I commandeered this thread to be sad and alone in
>>
>>37417593
>secrets threads
>OP is literally a faggot
>>
>>37417593
>skipping art class at local college to get high in the parking lot
>go driving around to get fast food
>about to take a left turn, not paying attention
>accidentally cut someone off who is going the opposite way
>he swerved to avoid me and crashes into the streetlight
>peel out as fast as I can
>drive far away to make sure he didn't follow me or call the cops
>>
>KHV who's never had a gf
>never even been on a date with a girl I asked out myself
I figure most people in my life expect that I'm a virgin (as I'm not, nor have ever been, married), but the other stuff is something I've literally never told anyone except the chans. My relatives and friends probably think that I've at least been on dates and had short-term relationships and the like.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.