[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you can augment anything you want to your body, what would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 5202559468_e265f24c12_b11.jpg (46KB, 1024x594px) Image search: [Google]
5202559468_e265f24c12_b11.jpg
46KB, 1024x594px
If you can augment anything you want to your body, what would it be?

Now think about it, can you realistically change said thing? even a little bit?

Most (uncontrollable) insecurities about a robots body includes, height, dick size, and jaw line.

You can get jaw implants by any plastic surgeon anywhere.

There's a dick implant clinic in California that can increase length AND girth (its even reversible).

For you shorties you can do that painful shin treatment to gain some inches in height.

Even if you have shitty deformities like pectus exavatum, or scoliosis those can also be fixed.

You hate the fact that you have brown eyes? well you can even lazer your fucking eyes blue if you wanted to.

Are you clinically depressed? Take a week long vacation to South America and spend a night tripping on Iowaska that a shaman concocted for you.

Too be honest you can pass for being autistic if you're good looking

So whats stopping you from being synthenoid chad?
>>
>>37417449
Plastic surgeons cost a lot of money and most good ones require you to know a client to get into their sekrit club
Dick implants are risky because you can totally wreck your working penis
again costs money
run the risk of going blind
Either get robbed or end up on ice with an organ missing or all of the above and dead.
That's the reasons why but mostly money otherwise i would've bought my way into beauty
>>
i dont have any money retard
>>
>>37417449
The pores on my nose are fucking huge and clog and look like a strawberry.
That's the one thing I'd change.
>>
File: emmet.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
emmet.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>37417449
>If you can augment anything you want to your body, what would it be?
Size. I would make myself about one or two inches tall.

>Now think about it, can you realistically change said thing? even a little bit?
I could cut my legs off at the hip, but I'd still be pretty tall in comparison to other amputees.
>>
Get rid of my Klinefelter's. Sucks having a big dick but low sex drive and infertility
>>
File: 1493045733470.jpg (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1493045733470.jpg
1MB, 1200x1600px
>>37417449
but how can i become a qt femboy if i'm disgustingly ugly and have the body shape of george costanza?
>>
>>37417449
I won't sacrifice my money and my body so I can get some loose flappy pussy. I will stick to my juice anime and vidya thank you very much.
>>
>>37417449
>dick implants

So I'll have a frankendick that not only won't be as sensitive, but also be permanently hard?

No thanks. Why the hell is there so many drugs that can shrink a dick, but none that grow it? I'd rather naturally grow it than have to have my dick sliced open.
>>
>>37417449
Everything. I'd literally go Adam Jensen on my body because I've lost the genetic lottery so hard.
>>
>>37417449
>If you can augment anything you want to your body, what would it be?
it would almost entirely be brain stuff
>Now think about it, can you realistically change said thing? even a little bit?
nope

>Are you clinically depressed? Take a week long vacation to South America and spend a night tripping on Iowaska that a shaman concocted for you.

not gonna cure my depression (nor is it really the kind of augmentations i had in mind)
also
>Iowaska
>Iowaska
>Iowaska
>Iowaska

the obvious point here is that money prevents pretty much everyone from doing the stuff you describe.
>>
>>37418481
We're more likely to adopt eugenics to weed genetic trash like you out.
>>
>>37418481
yeah same here. if money were no object i would literally aug myself the fuck out.

i enjoy that the really obvious point the 2 most recent deus ex games have tried to deliver is "augmentation technology engenders social inequality and that's bad" yet i still would absolutely be first in line if augs were real
>>
>>37418506
Well if my country adopted euthanasia I'd go for it with a smile on my face really.

I wish I was never born. And honestly I 100% support even post-birth abortion.
>>
Anon you have given us way to much power
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.