[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tomorrow I become a wizard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

File: 1489044745391.gif (2MB, 448x487px) Image search: [Google]
1489044745391.gif
2MB, 448x487px
I'm pretty excited, guys. In just a few hours I will be claiming my birthright, wizardhood. Yes, I'll finally be reaching thirty with my virginity intact. I've succesfully warded off all the vile temptresses and succubi that have come my way with my chastity wholly unscathed. But before it becomes official I have a few questions and figured either /b/ or /r9k/ would be the best places to ask. To any resident wizards:

1) When you reached thirty did your powers manifest immediately or did they slowly grow over time?
2)Have you received any training? I've assumed that I might be contacted by a master wizards to begin an apprenticeship or perhaps even a Harry Potter type scenario and I'm invited to attend some wizard academy.
3) How has your life changed for the better since you've became a wizard?
4) Where can I find a good wizard hat? All I've been able to find is cheap costume crap and would hate to look like a fool in front of my peers.

Thank you for your time, and good luck to any aspiring wizards striving to reach this milestone.
>>
>>37417151
congratulations from z 22 yr old virgin
>>
I'd say you only deserve wizard arnk if the reason your gave up on women was to pursue an art skill or trade. and when you are profficent in it while still having your virginity intact then you deserve to be called a wizard.
>Nicola Tesla was a wizard
>>
You have managed to resist the carnal desires of humanity for 30 years. Your reward is magic beyond human understanding. God speed, OP
>>
>>37417709
Thanks bro. Hang in there, we're all gonna make it.

>>37417714
I gave up women to shoot lightning motherfucker. Tesla had to have gotten laid, otherwise he wouldn't have need Tesla coils.

>>37417766
I cannot fucking wait, anon.
>>
>>37417807
http://historybuff.com/4-strange-facts-about-nikola-tesla-to-share-at-your-next-nerd-gathering-6Q0pA9jgDgao

Tesla was a neet wizard. people came to him not the other way around. but I don't know all the details
>>
>>37417872
>he claimed to have a very special bond with a certain white, female pigeon, stating he loved her "as a man loves a woman"
See, he gave it up to that slut bird.
>>
>>37417151
1) They slowly manifested over time. But it's kinda like in Chrono Trigger when you walk around the room with Spekkio at the End of Time you're just chilling walking along and then you suddenly realize you have magic
2) Somewhat, at age 30+ I started training my physical body more intensely (like gym every day unironically) and this made me attain greater control over my magic; I can probably job change into a spellsword now or something
3) Honestly I stopped caring a lot less, and I'm more relaxed in general.
4) I don't like hats because my hairline is receding anyway, so I wear a bracer every day that increases my INT. But it's just my Fit Bit or something desu.

>tfw no witch gf
>>
File: 41JYKty8TZL._SX342_.jpg (15KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
41JYKty8TZL._SX342_.jpg
15KB, 342x342px
>>37418251
Thanks for chiming in senpai. So what does your schedule look like after becoming a wizard? Is it hard to find time to just unwind when you're defending the physical plane from cosmic horrors?

Also can any other wizards help me out with question 4? This party city shit is awful and I wont look like a fool at my first Wizard Council meeting.
>>
>>37417151
Congrats man, I turn 30 in a couple of weeks
I've slept with at least 43 women, But I guess its cool you are a virgin (not). I'd be embarrassed to be you, even on an anonymous forum.

Hiding this pathetic thread and all your replies.
>>
>>37418850
If you are lying then you are a faggot who lies on an anon board, and if you aren't then you are a chad normie who needs to GTFO my board.

Keked either way
>>
File: my_nigga_carlos_II.jpg (98KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
my_nigga_carlos_II.jpg
98KB, 1000x800px
>>37418850
>43
>how's that STD going, Chad?
GTFO normie

Congrats to OP btw
>>
File: 80374_crop.jpg (1MB, 2671x2671px) Image search: [Google]
80374_crop.jpg
1MB, 2671x2671px
>>37418850
This is some quality b8, m8. Have another (you) because I know you didn't hide shit.

>>37418964
Thanks bro, feels good.
>>
>>37418493
don't need hat instead travel with a familiar like a doggo, cat, or bird
>>
File: 20161225_235704.jpg (75KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
20161225_235704.jpg
75KB, 258x360px
>43 chicks at fucking thirty being chad material.
>>
>>37419232
What the fuck is even the point if I don't get a wizard hat?
>>
Last bump, expected to find more wizards here.
>>
I'm still a lvl 19 apprentice
>>
I'm merely a second-rate apprentice, but I was under the impression you bless or forge your own hat
Material is important after all, and one can't risk not wearing such a hat until level 40 if you want to get anything done
Don't forget to mind the downsides of materials, stingray for instance may seem like a powerful thing to tailor from before you notice all the effects of using it, and by then its probably too late. Careful of that vintage cloth shit too obviously.
>>
>>37420674
You'll get there bud, hang in there.

>>37420694
Some good info, thanks man.
>>
>>37417151
hey wizard can I ask you some questions as an aspiring wizard?

1. how do you protect your virginity from all the girls and guys? I`m getting older and my mommy can`t protect it for me anymore.

2 what would you recommend to prepare myself for wizardry? should I start looking into staffs now? or should I wait until I gain wizard status?

3 what would you recommend for a trap who wants to attain wizard status?

I realize it will make reaching wizardry harder but I`m determined to get there.
>>
File: 1431268332289.jpg (10KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1431268332289.jpg
10KB, 267x200px
>>37421577
Checked.

>1. how do you protect your virginity from all the girls and guys? I`m getting older and my mommy can`t protect it for me anymore.
Poor hygiene is your first line of defense. It creates a visible and olfactible protective miasma to defend your chastity at all times. Second, poor social skills. To prevent development of social skills limit contact with normies as much as possible and if you do occasionally require some human interaction hang out only with fellow autists in such places as TCG and Wargaming stores. Also seek a job which requires very little contact with normies like truck driving or some security jobs to further limit social interaction. Third, poor attire. This further strengthens the visible miasma to helps ensure no female makes any unwanted advances. The fedora is the gold standard of neckbeard fashion and are readily available at your local Hot Topic.
>2 what would you recommend to prepare myself for wizardry? should I start looking into staffs now? or should I wait until I gain wizard status?
To prepare myself I made sure to be well versed in fantasy fiction and pursued hobbies that helped me visualize my powers once they've manifested like Magic: The Gathering. As for staffs I figured all the cool magic ones you could only find through dealing with other wizards so it isn't something I've really explored just yet.
>3 what would you recommend for a trap who wants to attain wizard status?
That's degenerate.
>>
File: 1439559421015.jpg (21KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1439559421015.jpg
21KB, 429x410px
>implying you're not crying on the inside
>>
>>37422358
He's only crying tears of joy.
>>
congrats OP, i hope you're able to make it to grandmaster wizard someday
>>
>>37422358
See >>37422399

>>37422442
Thanks, anon. Right back at ya.
>>
>>37417766
looks an awful lot like negima
>>
>>37422348
>That's degenerate.
but possible right?
>>
File: 1471557955662.jpg (35KB, 509x499px) Image search: [Google]
1471557955662.jpg
35KB, 509x499px
>>37417151
Congrats OP, I hope to be joining your ranks very soon myself.
>>
>>37424926
It's just a meme. Those magical powers aren't real.
I suggest you seek a gf while it's still relatively* easy.

(*Relative to how it is for me now, and indeed how hard it was for me at your age when there weren't apps for it)
>>
>>37425120
No thank you, I've had enough observations of the modern female and would rather live in North Korea then be trapped with one of those whores.
>>
>>37422358
You really stop giving a shit about women once you get into your late 20's. By the time your 30,your sex drive has decreased so rapidly that fapping once a week is enough to satisfy you. If you remain pure for your entire life you're guaranteed a spot in heaven since Jesus considers virgins to be the most holiest of people.
>>
OP make a thread tomorrow celebrating wizardhood
>>
>>37417151
>>37425526
Bumping for this, please tell us what it's like OP.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.