[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which movie should I watch on LSD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: da.jpg (358KB, 707x697px) Image search: [Google]
da.jpg
358KB, 707x697px
So I'm going to the beach in not too long, and will be dropping 5 tabs of potent acid. I've dropped 4 before and it was sheer nirvana, and I didn't even have anything mind blowing to look at it, so I'm fairly positive staring at the vast ocean on 5 tabs will be somewhat life changing. Anyway, at night after a fantastic day going swimming and walking along the beach and listening to music, I plan to watch a movie. I have narrowed it down to either Wreck it Ralph or Alice in Wonderland. The stakes are very high here. I value my time on acid a tremendous amount, and if I end up watching a bad movie I will feel as if I wasted precious time which will surely lead to a bad trip. So which should I watch and why?
>>
2001: an original space odyssey
>>
I watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas with my mom, would recommend.

I was on an LSD + MXE combo, the carpet looked like a coral reef. It was pretty neat.
>>
Enter the void
Le Planete Sauvage
Mulholland Dr.
>>
I also saw that and fucking loved it
>>
I heard this movie is incredibly slow and bad
>>
>>37416723
>Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
that movie is literally designed to make you feel uncomfortable.
Play videogames instead.
>>
>>37416653
Seriously tho. Movies on LSD is fucking retarded. Your attention span will be so fucked you wont be able to keep up and youll just be left there watching picture without really remembering what they relate to. Do anything else but that.

Go outside instead, there is nothing more amazing than a quest on LSD. Go to fucking mcdonalds even, itll be more fun than a movie.

Or yeah play video games.
>>
>>37416692
Fpbp. I came here to recommend this and was glad to see someone beat me to it.

OP, don't be a literal faggot and watch those godawful soulless normie """"movies"""" that you mentioned. I've seen both, they're both shit. Unless you meant Alice in Wonderland (1951), which is a fairly good film and wouldn't be a bad watch. That being said, if you value your time on acid, do NOT watch the films you suggested, they both suck and I don't know how you even "narrowed" it down to those piles of trash.

Watch 2001: A Space Odyssey. It's brilliance can obviously be appreciated without acid, but watching it on acid would be a very incredible experience in itself. If you're willing to be spooped, try Eyes Wide Shut by the same director, Stanley Kubrick. The film has an undertone of surreality that may speak to you while tripping, but it is a somewhat "dark" film and may scare you at parts.

Or just listen to music or do something out in nature instead, I don't know if movies are the best way to spend an acid trip.

Don't play videogames, that's lame.
>>
You are all like babies
Watch El Topo
>>
Watch either Holy Mountain or Kyonnoaqastsii (I have no idea how to spell it). Or watch some BBC nature docs. They're fun too
>>
>>37417185
This

What a waste of ~2 hours of tripping
>>
>>37416738
seconded for Mulholland Dr. It's my favorite movie of all time and I've only ever watched it while high on weed. Hopefully one day I can try in on LSD.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.